Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wars Between Them

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Vix22

Aren't your fingers burning?

Fangs turned and looked at her and gave a small smile. "You sure?"

77Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"yea" she looked him straight in the eye "and of your dad sees you else where without me he will be asking questions"

78Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Vix22

Fangs nodded and smirked. "Yea we wouldn't want to raise questions." he said and stepped closer. His bare chest glistened with what remained of the water from their swim.

79Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rolled her eyes "I'm being serious" she went into the bathroom to dry her self of

80Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Vix22

Fangs smiled and grabbed a towel and wiped off the water from his chest. Even if he was used to the water he was still freezing. He was tempted to get a hot shower and then sit in front of the fire place.

81Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:36 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

30 minutes later she came out of the bathroom dry except for her hair she looked at him and sat next to him

82Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Vix22

"You warm now?" he asked her and pulled up a blanket next to them incase she wanted it.

83Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:44 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"yea" she smiled softly enjoying the warmth and company she stretched her arms and yawned "come to think of it I'm tired" she stood up walking to the bed

84Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Vix22

Fangs then patted the spot on the bed next to him. "Well then how about you rest. If my father comes to check on me I will tell him we did what he wants and now your resting."

85Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled and layed down on the spot he pointed to she nodded approvingly and layed down "hu your really smart" she smirked and pulled the covers over herself and closed her eyes smiling faintly

86Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Vix22

He smiled and watched as she got comfortable his eyes taking in her beauty. Maybe this wont me so bad. He shouldn't have to force a woman into loving him. Although his father would disapprove.

87Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:42 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She didn't notice him watching her she fell asleep quickly as the day was indeed tiring. She turned over to her side and yawned but kept on sleeping the covers were warm above her.

88Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Vix22

A soft knock came and Fangs quickly ruffled his hair a bit to make it look like they had their fun before answering the door to see his father. "Are you enjoying you prize?" his father asked and Fangs nodded. "Yes sir. She is resting right now and I am about to join her in some sleep her replied. His father smiled and nodded before leaving them be. Fangs then shut the door and climbed into bed along side her and drifting off to sleep. The morning came and the sun's rays shining through the window woke Fangs and sat up to look over at her and smiled once more.

89Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:52 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She yawned as morning came she looked at Fangs and slowly made her way out of bed careful not to wake him up from his sleep. She smiled at him and thought he is a nice guy and went to the bathroom and and striped from her clothes clothing herself into some shorts and a flowy springish shirt and slipping on some black vans she put her hair into nice natural curls and came out making her way to the door silently.

90Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Vix22

Fangs awoke as she came out of the bath room and stretched his arms. "Morning. Did you sleep well?" he asked followed by a long yawn.

91Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She jumped as she heard his voice and turned around to face him and smiled softly. "Good morning Fangs." She went over to sit at the foot of the bed. "I slept great what about you?"

92Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Vix22

"I slept good as well. Almost to good. Now I don't feel like getting up and doing anything." he replied with a grin and laid his head back against the head board of the bed.

93Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:02 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She laughed eyeing him. "Ah well get up lazy I feel really great." She crawled over to him sitting up. "I feel like doing a lot of things today I feel energized" She grinned.

94Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Vix22

Fangs laughed and smiled. "Well then. What are you wanting to do?" he asked while getting up out of bed to throw a shirt on and tam down his hair.

95Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:11 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sat in the middle of the bed. "I don't know" Her eyes glimmered. "Hmm maybe go for a run? Explore more? Meet the members?" She tilted her head.

96Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Vix22

He nodded with another long yawn. "What ever you want. I don't mind. Lately I have been getting bored with the same old routine. But having you here has given me something to do." Fangs explained.

97Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:14 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She listened to him frowning lightly back at her home she never had the same routine. "Oh um I don't know you choose." She laughed. "Anything" She said bordely

98Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Vix22

"How about we explore." Fangs suggested as he mainly just wanted to be alone with her. Not wanting to share her funny and wonderful personality with anyone.

99Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She studied him her eyes taking in hid body language. "Um what about we just stay here then?" She shrugged lightly looking at him.

100Wars Between Them - Page 4 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Vix22

Fangs blinked in surprise and shrugged. "Ok.." he said slowly. Unsure why she had just changed her mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum