Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

x haunted x affairs x open

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The demon soon slithered down the tree when the sky had become a partial dark due, the sound of cicada's buzzing in his ear as they made their calls. Cautiously slinking his way towards the village with his tail dragging across the grass.

52x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Eirene

Eirene
Aren't your fingers burning?

Himiko watched as the night finally came, her dark eyes wandering to what little she could see. Something seemed off again, like the omnious feeling this morning.

Had the demon come back? Had he really decided to kill someone off? Himiko took a deep breath to calm herself. Would she just wait this out and see the outcome or would she go and try to stop him?

53x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Silence was the key tonight.

If any dog or feral animal sensed him they'd begin to bark, his tail dragging after him as he watched the dimming lights from the fire inside the small houses. A small thump with each step, only to correct himself and glance around again. Surely there was something he could sabotage tonight, even if it was a house - or a shrine. Anything.

54x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Himiko stood in front of her shrine like a lost child, the cold air already beginning to nip at her sensitive skin that wasn't covered by her new set of shrine maiden clothes. He was planning on doing something bad, wasn't he? 

Grabbing a lantern she raised it up a little so she could see through the darkness. But she waited. She was too afraid at this point to go for him.

55x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Carefully making his way through the village, the brute remained silent as a dog began to bark. He cursed at himself, trying to find the yapping dog as he scrambled through the small quiet town. Ah, there it was. Obake wasted no time picking up the dog as he quickly silenced it with a yelp, he glanced around with dog in his mouth before setting it down. Beginning to pick at the flesh, food was food. Even if one of your former lives was the same species as the food.

56x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Soon, the yelp of the dog that had been making a ruckus ended the final noise. Crap, that wasn't good at all. Mustering all her courage she hesitantly began to guide herself towards the last remaining sound of that mutt, still holding the little lantern.

57x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:25 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His teeth pressed against the fur of the dog as he huddled up, swallowing the tough flesh as he let out a low growl. Dropping the dog onto the ground as he wiped at his face with his paws. Pausing to glance around before going back to the dog.

58x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:32 am

Eirene

Eirene

When Himiko had finally reached the general area of where the dog had come from, she held up her light. Even in the dim lighting, she could make out the form of the demon she met earlier. And, by the sounds he was making he was eating. . . something. 

Her eyes lit up. Piecing it together. He was eating. . . the dog?

She gagged, turning away from him and trying to retrace her steps back, hoping that he wouldn't have heard her. The metallic smell had also begun to fill the air around her at this point.

59x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:21 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The dog was already wet with his drool, bloody and half eaten as he made the usual monster eating noises. Picking the creature of flesh and organs until it was nothing more, feeling better with the feeling in his gut he dropped the partial corpse. His ear twitched as human flooded his nose, the strange sensation of power of over him was back.

"Human."

60x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:30 am

Eirene

Eirene

Her body tensed up, unsure of what to say back to him. Did he recognize her in this light or did she just seem like another girl? That was one of the questions inside her mind.

"Demon. . ." Himiko trailed off, holding the lantern closer to herself.

61x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:40 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His paws dug into the ground as he picked up the corpse again, plucking away the bones with some ease. Putting them between his teeth and beginning to crunch down. Ah, it was this girl again. His ears perked as he shut his eyes. 

"You're quite adventurous," Obake responded as he plucked the bone he had been shattering out of his teeth. Spitting out the remains as he rose. "Or are you just back for another?"

62x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:59 am

Eirene

Eirene

"No--I," she paused, trying her best to ignore the bones, "I just wanted to see what was going on." Or did I really come back because I wanted more? Himiko shook her head at the words she spoke in her head, of course she didn't come back for another. She was here to check up on the misfortune, her interests shouldn't have been persistent towards anything he and her had done earlier that day.

63x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:06 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I killed a dog," Obake responded with a simple smile. Of course she wouldn't see it, they weren't even facing each other. He said as he grasped another bone, tightening the grip. Hey, at least he hadn't killed a human. "It was being annoying." He paused, craning his blood stained face to stare at her. The warm splatter of the dog's blood landing onto the dirt.

"Than what do you want? I wasn't planning to please you anyways, I say when it's time." He grunted sharply, "Want to see?"

64x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:13 am

Eirene

Eirene

She shook her head slowly at first, but gradually built up, "I'm okay, I don't want to," she turned around so her back was to him, trying her best to ignore the blood and the death. She could feel herself becoming sick just by the smell itself, and the blood hadn't helped any. She regretted ever coming out to see what he had done.

65x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:15 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I want you too," Obake's throat rumbled in amusement. Not bothering to keep himself hushed. "You'll do so or I'll do it again, in front of the entire village." He responded as he gently patted the earth next to him. "Now be a good girl and come look, I'm sure you don't want to have your village wake up to see you fucking a demon."

66x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:26 am

Eirene

Eirene

Himiko obeyed, knowing she had no other choice at this point. Her feet began to travel towards the demon, each step her heart raced. She set the lantern down nearby as she reached the earth he had patted, trying not to stare directly at the mangled creature that had once been a dog. Himiko tried to breathe and calm herself.

67x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:29 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Look." He said with a sharp hiss as he stared down at her, he used a skeletal paw to prod at some flesh in the joints he had left behind. "Eat," Obake commanded as he stared at the shrine maiden. He remained silent as he turned back to the half eaten dog. "Isn't it much better than killing you? I can keep my word." He paused as he began to lick at his lips. "As long as you please me."

68x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:42 am

Eirene

Eirene

Her eyes were wide, almost turning dead. This demon was completely serious, which was the worst part about it, "I guess," she murmured, reaching towards the dog. How was she even supposed to eat the. . . flesh. Was this worth keeping her life?

Hands clasping around the left behind meat she tried to tug it, but found herself only becoming sick with each attempt. Tears threatened to fall as she kept herself from throwing up right then and there. This wasn't getting any better. Some of the flesh had ripped away after a while, and she brought it to her face. The scent of metal repugnant. 

"I can't," she quietly cried at first, hoping he didn't hear her. But her life was most likely on the line here. And Himiko wasn't sure she was ready to die. At least by him or the humiliation of the entire village seeing them. The flesh touched her lips and slightly entered her mouth, but she couldn't force herself to bite down and swallow. Maybe he wouldn't notice. Please not let him notice.

69x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:54 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He let a rumble escape his throat, placing his paw on her shoulder as he pressed his snout against her ear. "Good girl," Obake spoke as his tongue pressed against her skin. The blood on his face had dried, and now he glanced around. "Take me to your home." He stared at the dead dog for another moment, nah. He'd leave it out here for the owner of it to see.

70x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:01 am

Eirene

Eirene

She instantly dropped the flesh and shuddered at the sudden touch of his tongue against her own flesh. When he asked to take him to her home she gingerly stood up, wiping whatever was left on her lips before grabbing her lantern and silently began to lead him back to the shrine that doubled as a home for her. Himiko had never brought a demon to the shrine before, but she tried not to think too much of it. 

The shrine honestly wasn't even that far from where they were, so getting there was probably the easiest thing that had come up in her day.

71x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:05 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The monster followed after her, tail dragging across the dirt as he studied the somewhat familiar town. A growl coming from his throat as he watched the lantern bearer, maybe he did need to be pleased. It was hard to tell, just studying at her was enough for him. Soon, the shrine came into view and he hurried it up. Only to come to a halt as another growl came out of his throat.

72x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:09 am

Eirene

Eirene

Himiko frowned up at the demon and spoke quietly, "Are you okay?" this creature was a lot more confusing than anything she'd ever encounter. Then again, he was in fact a demon, "Is it the shrine?" She asked again as she reached it's steps.

73x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:14 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It is," Obake snapped as his tail lashed. Studying her up and down as his tongue stuck out for a minute, licking his lips as he glared at the shrine steps. He forced himself to the top, glancing down at her. "Undress." 

74x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:28 am

Eirene

Eirene

It made sense the shrine was bugging him, and she was surprised he had forced himself to the top. 

As he ordered her to undress she sat there for a brief second, covering her chest area before complying to his demands. First untying the ribbon around her waist and letting it fall This is for him, to keep your life. Her long, red skirt came next, also falling around her before she nudged it to the side to keep her from accidentally tripping on it. The lower half of her body had been mostly exposed and was quickly becoming cold from the night. With reluctance she began to undress her top portion, which began to reveal her smaller chest.

It wasn't like he cared whether she liked her body or not, but she had always been self conscious of her younger figure especially for her age. But it couldn't have been helped. The white top slipped off her body and in attempts to shield as much as she could she crossed her arms over her chest, unable to look at the demon.

"There."

75x haunted x affairs x open - Page 3 Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Good." He mused as he sat down, staring at her. His glazed over eyes studying the young woman as she undressed, the feeling of the shrine was awful. But bearing through it was hard. His tail twitched as he shut his eyes for a moment, only to open his eyes at her words.

"Don't hide from me," Obake grunted as he shifted himself, licking the smooth bone that was his muzzle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum