Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

x haunted x affairs x open

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1x haunted x affairs x open Empty x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:51 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

x haunted x affairs x open Ramuken__toasted_marshmellow_shake_by_faios-d8uc9ge
summary ;; This thread is based in feudal Japan. A small, friendly Japanese village in the middle of the woods is beginning to go through murders. My character is a demon haunting the town. Your character must have a happy life style, the profession is up to you. (Shrine maiden or priestess for more irony and drama.) This may be one of my darker threads, this will be a sort of toxic relationship. Your character basically tries to "soothe" the demon.
If you read this part say "wowee Mr. Smith" in your post. Mostly so you understand the plot, I really like it and don't want to spoil it!

Some minor backstory on this character ;; he was the horse and dog of one of the villagers until their owner killed them. the two spirits soon turned corrupt, merging into one and wanting to kill their owner. But their memories are foggy, and the creature has adapted his own identity.

x haunted x affairs x open Simple_candelabra__white_candles__by_angelichellraiser-d6hsx5z

The first kill was too sudden.

Okabe had brought to much attention to himself, it was a messy kill. Yet the villagers blamed a bear, not a demon. The large, hulking beast had been watching the quaint town. Only feeling anger, rage. Killing them all would be to simple, they all had to suffer. His memories were blurry, unable to figure out who had killed him. Who? The question rung through his head. Unaware his existence was because of two unforgiving animals.

The large beast, despite his size was light. He rested in the branches of a tree as he watched the village go on their daily lives. They all trusted each other, everyone was family to them. Okabe hated it, and wanted them to suffer like he had. His tail flicked, the poisonous flowers on his tail simply moved in the breeze. He would wait for someone to enter the woods, a vile plan forming in his head.

2x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:57 am

Eirene

Eirene
Aren't your fingers burning?

x haunted x affairs x open Tumblr_nkqvrcdE0n1qkqgkeo1_500

Name - Himiko Miyamoto
"Miko" - Shrine Maiden
Physical Attributes - For her age she's quite small, standing only 5'5. She also looks a little younger.
Mental Attributes - She's calm in spirit, finding the good in the bad of people. She's also innocent, as they tried to keep her mind pure for her responsibilities. Beneath the docile nature, though, is a spirit that will be able to stand her ground and do what she must to protect those and guide anyone who needs it. Furthermore, she's quite brave and curious at times--but has her limits. More will obviously be developed.
History - From birth, Himiko was bred to be the next upcoming shrine maiden of the village. Since then she has been primed physically and mentally to be able to deal with the responsibilities of a shrine maiden. When she turned 13 she was ceremonially placed as the official shrine maiden. Her life was, at the time what most if not all would call, perfect. She got whatever she wanted and needed, she was treated and cared for, and above all she was put first. 
Other - If you'd like me to change anything (or I've done something wrong) please let me know!
Also, wowee Mr. Smith. Didn't know where else to put that. xD

Himiko had heard the stories. The ones about a bear murdering a village member without anyone to be of witness. She wasn't able to see the death, nor had she'd ever been able to be introduced to a mauled body for good reasons, but something seemed off. There was an ominous air among the villagers. Possibly from the murder that had happened, seeing as murder was a rare occurrence in their everyday life. 

Death, sure, it was a natural process of order. Murder? That was something entirely different in itself. 

And even with the stories that should have made her fearful of her occasional adventures--that were supposed to be forbidden anyways thanks to her profession--Himiko dared to enter the forest that she had always found reason to visit and observe. Even with the rumors and stories it was not going to stop her. 

3x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:13 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Saliva began to bubble down his lips, landing on the grass below him as the demon spirit remained in the tree. Night time was a more easy place for him, targeting the late night hunters and the morning children that went out into the woods to play. However, children were a weak spot. Memories pained him to much, putting together the pieces of the past life Obake had once enjoyed and cherished - he focused on the one that entered the forest.

A strong presence of spiritual power, one that almost afflicted pain. He slithered down from the tree in partial silence, pardoning the rustling of leaves as he began to follow. Careful of this young woman now, she appeared to have some power over him. But power could be broken, couldn't it?

He did not understand her essence, why she had this strange aura around her. A strange creaking noise came from his lips, of course he understood and was able to speak the human tongue. But why should he when he was more focused on killing them?

4x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:41 am

Eirene

Eirene

With her hands in folded in front of her she allowed her darker orbs to explore the forest around her. Taking in the shape of the trees, the foliage littering the ground. Even taking note on the air and it's condition. Everything seemed. . . normal, to her standards at least. But still, that ominous feeling couldn't leave her. 

Like something dark was hiding. 

It didn't necessarily bother her, but it was something kept on high priority in her mind. 

From one side, she swore she heard a creaking noise. It sounded out of place even with the plethora of creatures that called this forest home, "Hello?" Her voice called, ringing through the trees. Himiko knew she was most likely not going to get an answer, but it was worth the shot.

5x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:00 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The breeze startled him for a moment, his bony paws digging into the grass as the beast only drooled on. His partial exposed skull only drooled more, dripping onto the grass. Only to quickly back away once the human spoke. Clambering up another tree as he let out a faint hiss, watching her.

He let a giggle escape his lips, letting his presence be known before he'd get the show on the road. The spiritually powerful woman would be a trouble to deal with. But hey, it was best he killed her first. Unless she was more powerful than what he was going with, Obake pressed his paw to his lips. A yawn escaping him as he watched her, flicking his tail. "Fool." The creature finally spat out before remaining quiet.

6x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:09 am

Eirene

Eirene

A frown formed on her lips, knowing this--whatever it was--wasn't normal. She wanted to assume some sort of sick human, but that theory wouldn't be likely. It wasn't any sort of animal she knew either.

So it had to be something else.

"Hmm, a fool you say? Why so?" She stopped her walking and stayed still. Honestly, Himiko wasn't positive what she was doing was going to make it better. But it was a start.

7x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:19 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

More words spewed out of her mouth, humans always were smart asses. Weren't they? He rose from the tree, slinking down as he sat behind her. "You're already dead," Obake said as he placed a skeletal paw on her shoulder. Clenching softly at her flesh.

He did, however do now harm just yet. The shrine maiden's willpower was quite strong, stronger than the hunter from only a few days ago. He had stopped drooling, only growing frustrated at her. Killing her would be a hard task, and if she escaped the village would know of his presence and be prepared.

"Why are you so strong minded?" He hissed, a rattle escaping his words as he only increased his grip on her.

8x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:28 am

Eirene

Eirene

She froze for a moment, before breathing softly at the touch to keep her relaxed. That confirmed it, he was in fact a demon as she was beginning to expect. This also confirmed that the killer of the last man had in fact been this creature now behind her. 

"That's a question I've yet to be asked before," Himiko answered, "but you could say I'm not a push over like most expect. There's more than meets the eye. That includes something like yourself." 

Another breath escape between her parted lips, she couldn't help but mentally admit this was. . . new. She had never spoken with a demon.

9x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:34 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Obake pressed his chin against her, beginning to drool again. "You shall be fun to slaughter, just like the hunter." He paused as he removed his grip. Maybe he could have some fun with her, he rose. Padding in front of her.

"You'll all pay," Obake hissed again. Maybe he would fade away once he had found his peace, or simply be trapped here forever as a demon. He turned to face her, getting a much better few as he could only glare at her.

10x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 am

Eirene

Eirene

Chills were sent down her spine while she attempted to ignore the drool. As much as she was frightened by it, she felt sorry for the creature. It didn't seem as bad as it made out to be. At least, that's what she wanted to believe.

She went to open her mouth as he came into view, it's body much different than she expected it to be. Something horrible had happened to create a demon like this. And. . . she wanted to know. Though, it was clear it wouldn't be as easier and she wanted it.

Himiko wanted to help. Would this not be considered one of her. . . well, duties in a sense?

"I-," she went to speak again but was speechless. Why was she so taken back by his presence? There was little that Himiko could muster strength for. But she relaxed and tried again, "Himiko. If you really do plan on slaughtering me I thought you might as well know my name."

11x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The saliva stopped bubbling from his partial skull as he calmed down, squinting as his large ears shoved forward against his head. He pushed away again, keeping his gaze on her as he shook his head. "You'll all pay!" He repeated, more anger in his words as the smooth fur began to bristle. Another creaking noise came out of his lips, only to sit down and press his paws against his skull. Shaking his head and mumbling.

12x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Himiko frowned, her clasped hands growing sweaty, "Do you know why we will all pay?" she inquired. This demon was quite interesting, not that she really knew what a demon was really supposed to do. Was he confused? Himiko couldn't really tell.

13x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His grip tightened on his skull, digging into his fur as he could only growl as he began to drool again. A sharp hiss escaping his mouth at her words as his flowered tail rattled. "Killed... them." Why was she doing this? He managed to lower his fore limbs and rose, shaking faintly. 

"Get... out of my head!"

14x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Eirene

Eirene

"First let me help you, then I'll get out," she spoke as the demon continued, his actions both sending a wave of worry and awareness to Himiko. Even if it was out of pity, she was going to soothe this demon. That was going to be her new, current goal.

(Sorry currently on a phone, replies might be a bit short. . .)

15x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Don't worry about it! <3)

"No... no helping, get out of my head you witch!" He snapped as he managed to back away. His legs shiver as he snapped again. Trying to regain some of himself as his tail lashed, "You should be... helping your village. You'll all die, die, die. Unless..." Obake was trying his best to come up with something, of course it would be a lie. But just anything to be in control.

16x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Eirene

Eirene

"Witch is a little far, don't you think?" She spoke again, her voice softer in tone, "And I will help them by helping you," Himiko added, her voice at first wavering but becoming clear, "so please, let me help you--you shouldn't have to suffer."

For a moment her words almost made her laugh. Did she think she could really do this? Even so, even if there was just a chance she'd take it.

17x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"If..." He paused, quickly regaining himself with each passing moment. He would be in control of this woman, he sat back down. "If you wish to help me, please me human." He spoke with a growl as he stared at her, letting his long legs move to the side. Most demons left curses, he was just like one of the many. And surely scaring the girl of her innocence would be much funner first.

18x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Her eyes widened. Please him? What did he mean? He was joking--there was no way he was serious, "Do you. . . mean. . ." The words couldn't form from her mouth. Himiko was taken back by his demand. Yes, she wanted to help but surely there was others ways of doing so. Maybe a purification ritual, maybe finding the source of this demon, something else?

Unless the demon was serious. And this was the only way.

19x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You know what I mean," Obake responded as he cleared his throat. His flowered tail flicking as he kept his gaze on her. He would break her, and then carry on with his plan. He had to rest, feel peace and no longer the sensation of such bitter thoughts swarming in his mind. "Now help me."

20x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Himiko's whole body felt warm as he confirmed he was serious. She usually wasn't flustered like this, but this was something she'd never had to do before let alone think about, "I-I. . . I don't know how," she admitted, taking a step closer to him with her hands clutched to the traditional outfit she donned.

21x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Come here," Obake roughly slammed a paw into the earth with a growl. A faint whistle coming from the teeth as he waited for her. He kept his legs spread out, waiting for the human to make her way over.

22x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Himiko reluctantly began her way to the demon, knowing she would probably regret it later on, "Okay. . ." she breathed. Finally reaching where he was she stood quietly in front of him, trying not to look elsewhere besides his face.

23x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As soon as she was in grasping reach, the strange creature pulled her in with his large, bone paws reaching around her waist as he seemed to pull her closer to his groin. "Lick," Obake commanded with a sneer, he hadn't done this before - but tormenting humans was always a fun thing.

24x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Eirene

Eirene

With a gasp, Himiko was pulled until she was face to face with his cock. Her face became shaded with blush as he ordered her to do one of the many impure things a shrine maiden like herself was never allowed nor supposed to do.

But it was for the good of the village. It would please the demon and hopefully leave them be? Correct?

With reluctance the female stuck out her tongue and trailed up from the middle until she reached the the tip. Shuddering afterwards, "Like that. . .?"

25x haunted x affairs x open Empty Re: x haunted x affairs x open Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His grip around her shoulders tightened as she began to lick. "Yessss...." He trailed off, holding back the urge to unsheathe. His sides rattled as he did not care if another came to watch, man or woman he'd make them do the same. He soon, released his grip on her. "Keep going," Obake growled roughly, he would surely please him and the anger inside him for a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum