Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a change. (Dragon Role-play. Female needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako's rump began to lower as he kept his thrusting, feeling him expand in her as she could only try and dig her claws into the stone. "Ohh! Please, Zuruck...! Harder, cum in me!" She spluttered out, slowly arching her rump to allow him more access. She was close again, her walls unable to handle such a pleasurable male.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He felt nauseous as pleasure overwhelmed him. His cock suddenly expanded quickly, pushing against her walls forcefully. He bucked into her roughly trying to break through to her Womb, as the first long spurt of his seed splashed into her in long ropes. He kept their hips pressed against together as he continued to softly grind into her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As soon as his first spurt of seed entered her, she came. Her body shivering in intense pleasure as she let out a gasp, quickly being filled up with the thick amount of cum. "Z-Zuruck! A-ahh..." She trailed off, panting heavily.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"O-Oh god.." He whispered as her walls clamped around him forcing more potent seed into her. He stopped, letting his cock pulse inside her from the aftermath of his orgasm. He panted softly, gently collapsing onto her. He just did not want to pull out... it felt so good. "That felt amazing.." He panted.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She collasped with him, her legs violently trembling as he stayed in inside her. Hamako pressed his muzzle against him, cherishing the moment before pushing away sadly. "Not a word to anyone," Hamako said softly. Surely, she did not want to feel any romantic relationships with this male. He deserved far much better than this DiamondBack. She didn't even cling to the title furiously anymore, she glanced away. Unsure of what to do next.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned slightly as she pushed away. Causing him to slip out her a little bit. "Don't worry.. nobody will know this ever happened except us two. Alright?" He assured. Sure enough, he would not have with a DiamondBack. But Hamako was not a DiamondBack in his eyes. She was her own Dragon. He slipped out of her, his length scream at the exit. But his cock was slowly retracting back into its sheath.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Thank you," Hamako sighed as she rose. Quickly cleaning her folds as she glanced at him nervously, shaking her head. What would they do now? Surely he wouldn't come back after this, she was such an idiot for thinking all of this up. She blinked her eyes, looking at her paws.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As the awkward silence grew over them, Zuruck cleared his throat awkwardly. Glancing around. He then looked at Hamako. He felt bad for.. doing that to her, and just letting this awkward silence sweep them away. "Well.. what would you want to do now?" He asked softly. A clear indication that he wouldn't just leave and be a ghost.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"We... forget it happened, I'm sorry for doing that to you." She replied to him softly, "Let's look around the cave," Hamako added in as an attempt to change the topic. He wouldn't be interested in her, he was just doing what any male would've done to a female seducing them. She was beginning to sound like an idiot, she shook her head and began trotting off. Surely this would get their minds off of what happened.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He blinked at her, his gaze following her as she trotted off. He easily caught up, frowning in thought. "Don't be sorry... It just... happened." He said, looking at her reassuringly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako simply sighed as she explored the glittering cave with him, keeping her tail close to her rump as she slowed down. She bit down on her lip, unsure of where to go now. This was a good place for a home, even a Clan. But Hamako rather have this place to herself.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked around, surprised at himself that he did not find this place with his friends. It was a magnificent sight. But, it was covered by the Waterfall, so, it was easy to miss. "So, this'll where you'll live? Or you staying in that Cave?" He asked, looking over at Hamako.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll move here soon," Hamako responded softly as she came to a halt. Her tail twitching as she sat down. "I suppose I could find other loners and start a band or something."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small sigh. "Well, I think you'll be waiting for a while. When the War first started, all Dragons not involved in the two Clan, moved far away.." He said. "But, I guess you can still look. Might be lucky." He said with a small shrug.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm sure there are others like us," Hamako responded as she explored. It was tempting to breed again, but she would refuse that thought. If she kept going at it she'd only develop more feelings for him, they were just friends. They had to be. "That just want to live in peace, start a family and live normal lives."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Huh... Peace.." He muttered with a sigh. "Feel like that'll never happen." He sighed. "Maybe for Loners., sure. But not Clans." He said, looking at her. "But, maybe if there are Loners nearby, with young, and eggs..." he trailed off. "Then maybe my Leader, and the DiamonBacks will back down with War." He said. He just followed orders. But, he hated taking life's.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"They'd have too, or they'd all be murderers killing innocent hatchlings and unborn eggs. That would only piss more dragons off," Hamako responded quietly as she gazed around. "I'll begin looking for others once I'm ready, the waterfall is safe. Eating off of fish and other things too."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, thinking. "It's not really wise of me, but, if you want, I can help look." He said. "I'd think many would want to stay away from the two Clans, but maybe with a Clan Dragon right there, they'd have a thought of coming here. Know that there isn't danger." He offered.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She offered him a smile, nodding her head. "You don't have too," Hamako simply said as she went deeper into the cave. Her scales and feathers burning slightly in embarrassment, "Thank you, if you do."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, I do not see anything stopping me. Apart from getting in trouble." He said with a small shrug. "But, I always get in trouble." He said. "I am what you can call,  a clown of the military." He said. Sure, Zuruck was a brute in Battle. A brute at protecting his friends and land. But, when he has nothing to do, he would be one Dragon to stay away from if you didn't want pranked. Or, if your a smaller Dragon, he would pick you up, and drop you into the lake. So yeah... Zuruck can be a pain in the wing sometimes.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I shouldn't trouble you anymore, you've already done so much." She said quietly as she rose, carried on walking and not bothering to stop to make sure he was following. She didn't quite understand, why was he helping her? She had no right, she shook her head as a faint growl escaped her lips.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He narrowed his eyes slightly. What was up with her? He gave a small sigh. "Well, whatever you say." He muttered. He glanced at her once more, shaking his head slightly. He also rose, but he did not follow her. He quietly, but quickly left the Cave. His wings flapping as he lifted off into the sky.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako glanced behind her when he heard him leave, blinking her eyes sadly as she stared at her tail. "You idiot," Hamako cursed at herself and turned around. Man, she wasn't really good at letting her emotions come out. She followed after him slowly, her once dry scales became wet again. She might as well start moving again.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He had taking up to the skies. His mind babbled. He did try to help her. But it was clear to him that she didn't exactly want help. Did.. did he do something that up-setted her during their... session? He did do what she told him... He gave a frustrating sigh, a growl rumbling from his throat.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako watched him take flight, shaking off her wet appearance as she followed after him. Her wings spreading as a bit of confidence surged over her body, as soon as she got close to him she kept in the air. Her wings gently beating to keep her up every now and then. "Don't go, I- will you stay the night?" Of course, well surely he could at least help her move into the new cave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum