Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Start Of a New Pack (Open-Wolf Role Play)

+4
Marmaduke
wolfhoofs
SubmissiveFlower
ColorIsKey
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike trotted along the out skirts of his territory following a scent that seemed to catch his attention more then normal scents. This one was sweet and made him horny, once he the scent grew stronger and fresher he knew it was a female. The mating season has began and a lot of females have gone into heat so he took this oppertunity to start a pack of his own. As he rounded a large oak he came into a clearing where he had found the scent strongest. There before him stood a female.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Flaire was a pitch black fae with dark green eyes she was in heat and was traveling around. It was her first heat season and a few weeks ago she had she left her pack because of all the aggresive males in the forest. Her eyes flickered as she saw a a male wolf infront of her. She wondered what she should do. Run or stay. She eyed him closely and then she spoke. "Hello there."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike flicked his ears toward the fae before giving her a slight wag of his tail,"Hey" he greeted bringing in the scent. He walked in a little bit closer,"You do know your on my territory?" He asked, the scent was so over whelming his cock poked from his sheath.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs
I've got the ball rolling

//Can I join?

Shadowstar walked into an endless gait, dodging any male scents she had come across. She had gone into heat right before she left her pack, and her mother told her to avoid all males until winter. She didn't know why, but the black pelted brute listened to her mouth, and avoided all contact with males. Her eyes were a deep gold and she stopped to rest. Not knowing she was on Strikes territory, she laid down, and fell asleep.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke
Bro, you should chill out

The squirrel Prince was feasting on held his attention for only a few moments. A familiar scent drifted to his nose, one more sweet than any meat. A guilty smile snaked across his muzzle, and in his hast to leave, Prince forgot about hiding his meal. The dog trampled over weeds, bushes, and the other small plants littered around his and Strike's territory. Within seconds he came upon the source of the delicious scent. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully, but that was going to change. "Excuse me," Prince barked, surely loud enough to wake her.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

Shadowstar was jerked out of her peaceful sleep when she heard a bark. She opened her gold eyes wearily and looked to where the sound came from. After analyzing him for a few moments she realized it was a male, and she was up and darting away faster then you could even say, 'me'. She raced through the woods, dodging trees and occasionally tripping over roots.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Prince chuckled and said, "We've got a runner." He sprinted after her, all to familiar with the property. He knew every hole, leaf, and piece of bark therefore he failed to do as much as stumble. Prince wound in a half circle, coming to a stop in front of her. "Sweetie what's the matter?" A smirk lit his face and he looked the female up and down. "Surely a girl like you in a time of heat wants this." He didn't have to show her what "this" was. He was positive she already had a guess.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

"Wants what" she growled, stepping to the side to take off running again. Her tail hung between her legs, as if her body knew the answer, but her brain did not. Her gold eyes filled with fire, she was ready either to bolt, or to fight.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

His head titled to the side in mock confusion. "Oh I think we both know." He shifted his body in front of her path and took a step closer. "What's your name, darling? I'm Prince."

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

"No I'm pretty sure I don't!" She barked hastily, stepped to the side, and took off running out of the territory. She ran until she came across an open field, with caves and dens. Obviously an abandoned territory. Shadowstar's heart fluttered at the memory of a pack.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Prince hastily followed her, well aware of the different surroundings. "Oh come on babe. You got me all worked up down there." He stood a few feet behind her, not wanting to let this opportunity go.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

She turned around, and looked at the male. "My name is Shadowpelt (changed her name)" she sighed, "what do you want?" She asked. She looked over the male, and he was quite attractive. She just wanted to hear his howl.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

"To keep it simple, you," Prince said with one of his brown eyebrows cocked upward as if it was obvious.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

"Can you just state your business like a normal wolf?" She said gently, obviously never ever knowing about what he was stating.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

" I thought it was pretty obvious. A female in heat came into my territory and so what is a male to do besides give her the rommmmantic experience of sex." Harsh, maybe a little harsh, but he had stated his business.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

"O-oh.. Um" she blushed, and looked down, before looking back up and giving a small lick to his shoulder. "We can start a pack together?" She asked.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Prince turned to look back at the territory he and Stride ran before casting his gaze over Shadowpelt. The idea didn't sound bad. She'd be his mate, and he would have all the time to please her. They could hunt, patrol, have litters of warriors. The future flashed in his mind. What if they got in a rival with Stride's pack? Oh psh, like that was going to happen. "If you like." Prince whispered the words into her ear.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

She gave his neck a lick, and turned around, moving her big and fluffy tail to the side, revealing her pussy. It was dripping from her heat.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Joining) Smile

Frost was a really beautiful white she-wolf with light blue eyes and in heat. Her scent for some reason was unusually stronger than most females. Which was very horrible. Frost was padding through the woods, her ears were alert and pricked for any signs of danger.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Striike with mate with Frost since Blue hasn't posted in awhile)

The large black wolf made his waa through the territory, passing his friend Prince before recognizing he was with a fae. Giving him a nod of approval it was followed by a wink before he trotted into the deep part of the forest where the trees were more close together and the forest was more dense. He uddenly caught the scent of a female and started following it.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

(Welcome:D )

Prince growled playfully at the sight. "First time?" He asked. His nose picked up the overwhelming scent of her pussy making him hard like a rock in moments.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Alright and thank you Marmaduke! Very Happy)

Frost then sniffed the air and smelled the scent of a male, it was coming closer and closer. She growled slightly and twitched her ears.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It didn't take long for Strike to find the female,"Looks like you got a problem" he snickered before starting to slowly circle the female. Her scent over whelmed him and caused his large cock to poke from his shealth.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost stared at him as he circled her, her light blue eyes blazed, she snarled, and her scruff fur rose up, " Get away from me."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike held back a growl before coming to a halt behind her. He rasped his tongue over her pink flesh before glancing up at her,"Your in heat" he pointed out padding up to her front so he could look at her,"You'll feel a lot better once we're done" he promises.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum