Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Start Of a New Pack (Open-Wolf Role Play)

+4
Marmaduke
wolfhoofs
SubmissiveFlower
ColorIsKey
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost growled and suddenly felt his tongue lick her pussy, she bit back a moan. She then pulled back her ears and sighed, " Fine, if mating with you will make this stupid heat go away then I guess I will let you mate with me." she said disgustedly and she growled.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike was surprised she actually gave in. This was going to be the future Alpha female of his pack and the mother to his pups, he would make spure she enjoyed this. Walking up behind her he pushed her tail aside with his muzzle before teasingly licking at her pussy, once in awhile digging his long tobgue into her.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs
I've got the ball rolling

"Y-yes" she said, looking behind her rather scared, but let her body relax. She tensed up again after a moment or two.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost's legs tremmbled a little and she suddenly started moaning when he started licking her pussy. Her eyes were already filled with lust.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke
Bro, you should chill out

" Shh it's fine. Everything is going to be about you." Prince was attempting to make sure this was her finest day. The view of her pussy was more access than he could ever ask for. However, she seemed a bit frightened. So he licked her silt and explored deeper with his tongue to try to get her excited about this.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike growled into her pussy sending vibrations. He lapped up her juices before removing his muzzle. He then mounted her, driving his hard cock into her tight pussy.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

Shadowpelt got a jump startle when he started to lick her pink flesh, she let out a rather large moan, and it was almost impossible to keep her tail still, as it started to wag.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost growled in pleasure, her breath soon got heavy when he mounted her and pushed his large hard cock into her tight virgin pussy. She then winced.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Prince smiled behind a lick, and put his paw up to stop her tail. It just went over his pad and tickled his nose as it swayed back and forth. He raised up with a grin. "I can't keep doing that if you tail goes fifty million miles per hour."

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

She forced herself to stop her tail, it looked stiff as she struggled to stay standing with such a feeling.. Such pleasure.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ke$halover wrote:Frost growled in pleasure, her breath soon got heavy when he mounted her and pushed his large hard cock into her tight virgin pussy. She then winced.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Prince smirked and continued. He made sure to circle the sweet spot the clit a few times.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

She continued to moan loudly, her tail slightly twitching as her ears pressed against her head.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ke$halover wrote:
Ke$halover wrote:Frost growled in pleasure, her breath soon got heavy when he mounted her and pushed his large hard cock into her tight virgin pussy. She then winced.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Having the feeling she was warmed up, Prince stood and hovered over her. It was instant but he asked, "Ready?"

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs

She tensed up as he climbed on her, her legs wobbling with his weight. "Yes.." She whispered, barely loud enough to hear.

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

He licked a spot on her neck in an attempt for reassurance. Prince entered in, slow sliding inch by inch deeper. It was obvious she was a virgin; her pussy practically squeezed his dick being so tight. When he was all the way in he spoke. "You okay?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike could tell she was a cirginbyhow her pussy walls tightened around his large cock. Instead of poundiing into her he thrusted into her slowly while gently holding her scruff into his mouth,"Are you okay?" He asked over a mouthful of her fur.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost winced and whimpered softly but she nodded, " Yes, I'm okay." she smiled.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike continued to go faster wen she gave him the okay.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost groaned, " Ohhh Strike! Harder, faster, deeper!"

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(so I can't rp here any more?)

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sorry for going on with out but I really wanted to start role playing. You can try to get another person to join?)

Strike snickered softly and licked the top of her head,"So eager" he teased but still listened to her orders. He began to hump the wolf harder, thrusting deep into her, so far that he poked at her womb.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost moaned and moaned softly as he fucked her harder, faster, and deeper. She bucked her hips softly into his.

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Hey Blueness ill rp with you)

The stillness was broken by soft padding of a white male wolf with mismatching eyes one was sea blue they other was forest green. He scented many females in heat he pin pointed the closest female and came up on a green eyed fea. He smiled "Hello my pretty one" he said smiling softly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum