Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a change. (Dragon Role-play. Female needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I know what losing someone is like, I don't need you to tell me what it feels like. I know my emotions well." She responded roughly, shaking out her partially feathered coat as he kept pestering her and telling her how she should feel. She knew well what she should be feeling, and it wasn't pleasant.

"I was told to never lie, and yet we all still do."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He narrowed his eyes. He then stood, with a soft sigh. "Its clear you do not want help. When it's clear you need it." He said. "Right now I am the only one to get that Patrol that..." He looked to the Sky. "Should be lifting off right now." He finished. "I am the only one that can revert their course." He said, narrowing his eyes. "And believe me." He said. "Once they find you, they will kill you." He started. "And then take the intrusion to your Clan, that will almost certainly start a large fight. Right now I do not want this bit of peace, broken." He said. "So, what will it be?" He asked.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I made it clear I'm not returning to my Clan," Hamako stated as she stretched out her wings, staring at the male. "Do what you wish to change my fate, I will be leaving both borders." Her decision seemed to be the best, if she stayed on the outskirts she'd be left alone. Surely her family wouldn't miss her, they'd just lay another clutch and call it a day.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Stubborn..." He muttered under his breath. Couldn't she just take the lies. She could cause some serious damage if she brought the real truth out. But that would most likely cause a greater War. He gave a soft sigh. "Well, if you are leaving your Clan, then maybe I can show you a spot. Away from both the Clans." He said. He spreads his wings. "Keep up." He said. It wasn't even a "you can follow if you want." It was more like a "you better follow."

He then lifted off, just hovering in the air, waiting for the Female to follow.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'd appreciate it," Hamako responded as she spread her wings. Roughly flapping up as she clutched her limbs close to her chest, wings gently beating now and then to keep in the air. She didn't know why he was helping her, waiting for him to go.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As the Female took to the air, he shot towards one direction. He didn't go his fasted. Just in case she couldn't not keep up. But he did go pretty quickly. His eyes squinted slightly as the wind blew into his eyes as he flew almost silently through the Sky.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She quickly sped up with him, her wings gently beating as she used the wind to her advantage. The soft movement and her feathers rustling with the calming wind. Only having to slow down so she didn't lose sight of the male.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zuruck looked to the side as he spotted the Feathered reptile fly just off to the side of him. He sped up. It seemed she could keep up. They could get there a lot quicker now. He gave a small sigh. Unnoticeable from the wind against their faces. "Names Zuruck." He called over the wind. They may as well introduce themselves.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's Hamako." She simply stated, the wind partially blocking out their noises. Her feather maned ruffled in the wind as she soared, wings gently beating without effort. It felt so good to fly, and she never wished to stop. She spread her limbs out, as if to mimic running.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a slight nod, remembering the name. He gave a small beat of his Wings, shooting forward like a blur, turning to the right slightly. And then he saw it. It was a rather moderate sized island. A few Caves here and there.

He swooped down, straightening his legs before landing softly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako wasn't sure if he was showing off, but she sped right after him with much ease. Her wings barely needing to flap, as she glided after him. The wind and her feathers keeping her up, he landed but she studied the island. Circling a few times before landing a distance away from him, folding her wings.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked around, narrowing his eyes slightly. Just the same when he last came here. Yeah. This was out his own boundaries. But him and some friends decided to be adventurous when they were a lot younger. "It ain't much, but it's away from the Clans." He said, looking at Hamako.

Last edited by TheRedJoker on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It will do," Hamako said as she stared at her new home. It would be roomy, maybe lone dragons would come here seeking her herbal aid. She wouldn't mind, the company would not hurt at all now that she was alone. "Why did you help me? You could of done your job, and killed me."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I nearly.." He admitted. "Lets just say I am not used to being spoken back to." He then said. "But anyways. Killing a Dragon that isn't a danger to me, is not a Job I like." He said. "No matter where they were born." He said

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Maybe you're not as brutish as I thought you were." She said softly as she trotted over to one of the dens, sniffing softly as this would be hers now. She turned to Zuruck and blinked her eyes. "I just want to help others, if I had known all of this I would of gone to try and help your Clan. Even if they did kill me." It was nice to hear that their ideas were similar, and now that she wouldn't be returning... maybe she could have a chance at a calming life.

"It's unfair how they treat each other, we're all dragons. Sorry for bothering you, I suppose you'll need to head back eventually..."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly at her comment. "I have to agree with you.. But in reality, the way we have been brought up, we believe the other is a monster. Not a Dragon.." He said.

He then shrugged. "I was off duty after my Scouting run anyway. Was patrolling the new borders." He said. "I came here before I was old enough to join with our Army. Me and a few friends went to explore. We found this. I can show you spots where food and all that is. If you want that is." He said.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I wish I had known that sooner, if only we could get along and work together. Form one Clan or just leave each other alone, but that's no longer my concern." 

Her claws clicked on the stone as she walked, soon feeling grass as she stared at him. Studying him and shaking her head. If she had the leadership skills, she would of started her own small Clan right here. "I think it would be wise, learning would take some time and I rather not starve."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small nod. "I have to say... You were the first Diamond Back Dragon I met that I did not attack, or defended myself from." He laughed softly. "All the ones I met were on the Battlefield..." He sighed softly. He then shook his head from the horrible memories of battle from his mind. "Lets go." He said briskly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're the first ShadeHeart I've met." She responded to his words, blinking her eyes. "Always busy with the other healers to help the others, heard some tales and I guess that's where the fear and hatred began. I was foolish," Hamako blinked her eyes and followed after him, her tail flicking as her feathered mane ruffled. Taking long, swift strides.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Sometimes tales travel long ways.. that's the way I see it anyway." He said. "I hear a lot of tales... But I have no idea if they are true, or if they are false." He said, narrowing his eyes slightly as he continued to walk. "I just go with the side that makes me keep going for my goal." He stated lowly. He then looked around. There was a large stream flowing along. "When I came here, we had a competition on who could catch the most fish." He grinned softly. "The stream heads right out into the Ocean. So there should not be to much hassle trying to catch fish." He said.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"We all listen to what we want to here," Hamako spoke her mother's words. No wonder why her father was so stubborn and refused to accept new ideas. Her toes gently gliding over the soft grass as her head craned everywhere, taking in the new area. "I've always preferred fish, my father would always roast our food. I'll have to do it myself now, I suppose.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned at her softly. "Not that hard." He chuckled. But he wasn't really sure. Did Healers have any reason to breath fire? He did. He had to for fighting. But Healers helped Dragons stay alive. Not kill them. "Although, if I eat fish, I like them raw... or half cooked." He said.

He then moved on, passing a small cliff with a Waterfall. "Ah. Here." He mumbled. "Your a Healer.. right?" He asked. "Do these plants help at all for you?" He said, indicating to a large array of plants and weeds of all colours.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"When the flesh is hot, that's how I like it. Raw feels... weird," Hamako blinked her eyes and began to follow him again. "I'll learn." Her tail flicked as she kept following him, making sure to not get lost. The sight of the waterfall was beautiful, she would be spending her time here. And often.

"Some of them are useful, some are just pretty."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He sniffed the air, huffing slightly. "There is a herd of deer somewhere on the island. God knows where they are now." He said with a shrug. "Either they are still here, or they died out since I was younger." He said. "There is a few hiding spots in the forest." He said. "Just in case one of our Patrols find this spot for hunting." He said. "Very unlikely though." He reassured quickly. "Most patrols don't go out the boundaries." He said with a shrug.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"As long as they don't bother me, I won't be that much harm to your Clan." She blinked her eyes, surely they'd treat a simple loner better than that. At the mention of deer, she licked her muzzle in interest. "I'll keep an eye out for that," Hamako rumbled softly as she stared at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum