Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna couldn't believe he denied her." I've been masterbating for hours..." She admitted with a whine, digging her nails into his hips." I need some real fun... The alpha's mate is too impatient... Too horny to wait." She groaned, grinding her hips to him. She bit at his skin with a growl." Can't you just eat later?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam grinned, amused with how impatient and horny his mate was. "Nope, I simply have to eat now," he sat as he moved away from her and moved towards the table. The fact that's she been masterbating while he was busy made him even more horny, his cock pressing against his shorts.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna followed him to the table like a lost puppy, trying her best to give him puppy dog eyes. She let our another whine and straddled him lap, pressing her wet pussy down to the bulge in his crotch." But my alpha is hard... He needs to fuck his mate until she's screaming... It's his mate's job to make him cum." She whispered info his ear, grinding eagerly up to the tent in his shorts.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam could feel her wetness seeping through his shorts, it made his hard on throb even more. "I don't know, I'm pretty tired from gutting the bear," he pointed out before starting to eat his meat but having to reach around her.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna panted against his neck, pressing down harder onto his bulge, the tip of it pressing into her pussy. She bit at his neck, ear, shoulder, collarbone... Anything her mouth could reach." Oh Adam, please... You can rest. I'll ride you." She pushed down harder, moaning loudly." Adam, please..." She begged, wiggling her hips." You want me to be your mate... Now that I'm acting like I'm in heat, you gotta fix it..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smirked at the thought of her riding his cock, he couldn't deny it no matter how much he was enjoying her plead. He quickly stood up, holding onto her as he did so, before rushing upstairs. He falls into the bed with her laying on top of him as he looks up at her, "You got me," he teased.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna continued kissing at him until he stood up, yelping in surprise." Baby?" She held into him tightly, smiling brightly when they entered the bedroom. She pushed her hips up to his, moaning." Finally... Now get rid of those damn shorts and fuck me..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam flashed her a grin before settling her beside him so he could slide out of his shorts. Once they were off her climbed on top of her and immidietly directed his hard dick at her entrance, prodding her pussy with the tip of his cock. He abruptly pushed his entire length inside of her before pulling out and pushing back in. "Your pussy is always so tight," he moaned before leaning down and gently biting on her ear, "it feels so good."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna watched him strip from his shorts, smirking. She spread her legs quickly, mewling in pleasure as he prodded at her entrance. Her body stiffened as she cried out, his cock ramming into her before pulling out again. She pushed her hips up to him, moaning loudly." Fuck, your cock is just so big... I love it..." She panted out, turning her head to nuzzle into his hair.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled against her neck at her words, it encouraged him to quicken his thrusts and hump her harder. "If you're going to be in heat like a wolf then flip over so I can fuck you like a wolf," he growled against her ear before flipping her over himself. He quickly mounted her like he would as a wolf before shoving his cock in her pussy again, letting out a loud groan in the process.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna tilted her head back, gasping. She smirked at his words and went to move, but he was already flipping her over." Oh, fuck yes..." She groaned as he forced his cock back into her pussy. She tilted her hips up, pushing back to force him deeper. She grasped at the sheets, moaning loudly." Harder Adam! Where's that wolf strength?" She panted out teasingly, glancing back at him with a smirk.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam leaned foward an nipped at her ear when she asked where his strength was. He pulled back so he wasn't leaning over her body anymore before grabbing her waist with his hands. He began humping her more harder, his balls slapping against her pussy with each thrust. He let his claws grow out as they threatened to peirce her skin. He wouldn't let that happen though, he just wanted to give her a taste of his wolf side.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna nipped back at him playfully, smirking. She swayed her hips playfully as he grabbed them. She gasped then moaned loudly as he increased his pace, pumping into her viciously. She loved it. She grabbed at the blankets, pitiful sounds and pants coming from her breathless mouth. She whined and swayed her hips again as she felt his claws, pushing back as he thrusted forward. The head of his cock slammed against her womb, making her shutter and scream in ecstasy." You feel so good~!"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam growled at the feeling of his penis hitting her womb with each thrust of his hips. Her wals pulling and sliding his foreskin, causing him to pant as pleasure washed over him. "You feel amazing love," he cooed as he began pounding into her faster. Her let one of his hands fall down to her breast where he began massaging a rolling his thumb over her hard nipple.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna couldn't help, but yelp with each thrust. She groaned, clenching her fists against the bed." Oh fuck..." She mumbled into her arms, breathing heavily. She arched her back, crying out in pleasure as he went even faster. She slammed back to his hips, biting her lip as he massaged her breasts." S-so close... Adam, fill up my entire belly with your hot load... Give me your baby..." She muttered, her eyes closing.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam gripped her thigh and breast tighter as he felt himself about to cum. "Arianna!" He moaned before his penis squirted his hot seed into her womb. The thick, sticky, substance came out in short spurts as he emptied his balls from their seed.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna cried out as his hot cum splattered up to her cervix and leaked into her womb. She collapsed under the wolf, trying to catch her breath." Best... Sex... Ever..." She purred, her eyes drifting shut. She rubbed her belly and took his hand from her breast to rest it on her belly." Let's hope that worked..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled at the feeling of his hand on her stomach, just imagining he child she could possibly carry. With a satisfied sigh he gathered her into his arms and pulled the blankets over their body.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Should she get pregnant this time? Or should they have trouble and maybe Liam notices and uses that to get in between them... Just spewing ideas xD

Arianna curled up to him on instinct, cuddling up as close to him as she possibly could. She let out a contented sigh, breathing gently against his neck as she nuzzled him." I love you Adam... You think that one worked? I sure hope so..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(I think she should get pregnant this time.)

Adam wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead, "I love you too," he replied softly before closing his eyes and resting his head on his pillow, "I hope so too."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna shivered, rubbing her belly. She closed her eyes, smiling at the thought of Adam's baby growing inside her. She rested her head on his chest and fell asleep quickly, gently breathing against his skin.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam held her close against his body as he slowly drifted into sleep. He didn't wake up until the sun was high in the sky and his hunger woke him up. With a small sigh he slid out of bed and pulled on a new pair of shorts since Arianna's juices had stained his other ones from last night. The alpha made his way downstairs wher she quickly cooked up so e of the best meat and began eating.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna slept heavily in his arms, her body relaxed and leaning into his. She had wild, vivid dreams. She didn't feel him move away or even wake, just rolled over in her sleeps and pulled the blankets tighter around herself. She could smell the good and her tummy rumbled, finally waking her. She ran downstairs, blanket wrapped around her." Smells good..." She grabbed his fork and swallowed a large forkful. She chewed it and let out a pleased groan." Tastes good..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled before standing up and kissing the top of her head, "ai would imagine, you haven't eaten in awhile," he pointed out, letting her have his food. He walked over to the kitchen and cooked up another plate.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna laughed and nodded, her mouth to full to speak as she scarfed down his food." Sorry..." She finally mumbled, standing. She walked up behind him and hugged him, resting her head on his back." What should we do today? Any plans?" Her stomach turned, but she ignored it. Just ate too fast...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum