Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Dog. (Male Dog needed)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// You choose dog breed/looks!

Jadeyn was a lonely twenty year old. She'd just moved into her new house in the country and got a high paying job as a Veterinarian. She'd always loved animals, since she was a little girl. To spice up her boring home life, she went to the local shelter. No husband, boyfriend, kids, or family... It was too quiet and boring. A dog would change that up.

As she walked into the shelter, she followed the sound of barking. She smiled as she looked over the abandoned or lost dogs. Some were mutts, some were recognizable breeds like Sheepdogs or Rottweilers. One at the end caught her attention. It was like he was showing off to her. She giggled and called for the attendant. She'd take him home.

"Hey cutie." She cooed as she joined him in the cage to attach a leash to his collar. She took him out the back door and to her car, letting him jump into the passenger side. She climbed in and pet him before driving to her home. She let him run through the front door, in latching his collar." Welcome home!"

2A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:40 am

aquila

aquila
Bro, you should chill out

A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Golden_Retriever_standing_Tucker
It was usual, boring day in dog shelter. He was staying here for two months. He couldn't go outside, and the shelter was too loud for him. He was two years old golden retriever. He was called Riley, by his  former owner, old lady, who passed away. Riley was loved, by old lady, but unfortunelly she got heart attack. He felt lonely, becouse nobody could care him. Suddenly young girl came into, Riley could detect that she is caring, and loving person. Riley barked and looked into her eyes. The attendant opened the cage door and he was free. He left the shelter and got into his master car. He nuzzled her gently. When they came he sniffed the nearest tree, lifted hind leg and marked the tree as his own. He closed to master, and let her put new collar.

Last edited by aquila on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://inkbunny.net/aquilla

3A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade let her new dog into the house and kneeled beside him, wrapping her arms around him. She nuzzled into the fur on his neck, smiling softly." Okay, first a name." She checked his tags and nodded." Riley, it is. I'm Jade." She stood and set down a food and water bowl for him before sitting on the couch." I hope you like your new home..."

4A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:37 pm

aquila

aquila

(I hope you like golden retrievers)
Riley lay his head on her hair, when she was nuzzling him. He licked her cheek, after she had introduced herself. Riley ate his meal, and sit on the couch. Riley rolled on his back, exposing his belly to her touch.

5A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// I do! He's very cute! ^-^ I hope you like pretty, curvy blonde girls~.

She laughed and rubbed her cheek, wiping away the saliva. Not that she minded to much, she wasn't finicky and scared of germs. Jade turned on the television and glanced at the dog, smiling softly." I'm glad you feel comfortable." She rubbed his belly gently, marveling at how soft his long fur was. She noticed on his papers that he wasn't neutered and now with him exposed, she could really tell. The girl blushed lightly and looked away," I really shouldn't be checking out my dog." She giggled softly.

6A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:09 pm

aquila

aquila

Riley closed his eyes, and opened his maw. His breath became deeper, he just was calming down, when his owner rubbed belly and chest. Her touch made great pleasure to him. Testicles in his scrotum lowered, and tip of penis came out of his sheath. Riley noticed that she is embarrased, so he put front paw on her hand.

7A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jadeyn caught sight of the small pink tip of his penis and giggled nervously, slowing her hand down to entwine her fingers in his fur." Good boy Riley... Very pretty boy. You like that?" She purred and leaned down, kissing his wet nose. She squeezed his paw then moved her hand down to rub her fingers over his sheath gently. She'd touched male animals before, but not with her mind thinking of being naughty with him. She squirmed, her leg rubbing together as her panties dampened.

8A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm

aquila

aquila

Riley inserted his tongue into her mouth when she was kissing his nose. He trembled, when he felt warm hand around his sheath. His sensitive nose detected another sweet scent of female pheromones coming from her underbelly. It was quite different aroma, than bitch in heat, but it ignited lust toward this tender girl. Her aroma, and petting, made Rileys member stiffened.

9A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gasped in surprise then blushed, rubbing her tongue against his. She lifted her hand from his sheath to his cock, rubbing it gently to not hurt him." You're getting hard Ri... Good boy. You're making me pretty wet..." Her other hand slipped into her shorts and underwear so she could rub herself. She let out a soft moan before pulling her hand out, showing it to him." Wanna taste sweetie?"

10A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:58 am

aquila

aquila

Rileys shaft enlagered, and now was fully exposed. He felt her silky hand around his knot, and urethal opening. He gasped as he spurted precum into her hand. Riley noticed that she took off piece of material that covered her vulva. Riley inspected her crotch, finding out that is different from bitch vulva.  He moved his sensitive nose around her clitorsis, and inhaled his master and future mate scent. He tasted her sweet lube, licking her labia with his wet tongue.

11A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade marveled at his growing shaft, noticing how big it got. She squeezed and rubbed his knot, wanting the large bulb inside her. She licked the pre cum off her hand then dropped it back down, spreading her legs a bit as he looked her over. She moaned, bucking her hips with a shiver." Mmmm... Good boy Riley~." She pet his head, her own head tilting back from pleasure.

12A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:42 pm

aquila

aquila

Riley was licking her slit faster and faster. He coated her crotch with his saliva. He put his forelegs on her thigs to get better acces. Riley felt her hands around his head, he was sure that he had brought her joy. He pushed his maw forward inserting it into her vagina. He used his tongue to lick her inner walls and to taste her fluids.
(What about little powerplaying later?)

13A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:04 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// power playing?

Jadeyn cried out in pleasure, squeezing his fur and body. She rubbed her hands over his legs then wrapped them around his head." Oh Riley... Oh god..." She purred, her eyes closing. She pushed forward more before nudging him back, moving to bend over the couch. She patted her ass," Hop up boy... Take your mate..."

14A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 am

aquila

aquila

(I was thinking about, if their act, would allow them, to communicate with each other by telepathy. I just want to carry on this story, after their sex. She is vet, so Riley could be very useful in her job.)

Riley was suprised when she nudged him back. He thought that he had hurted her, so he licked her cheek to apologise master. Instead she rolled over, exposing her ass. Riley was confused at first, but he figured out that she want to become his mate, and mother of his pups. How he could deny her joy of motherhood? He was inexperienced, he had never mated before, but he let his instinct to guide him. Riley sprung upward, wrapping his leg tightly around her hips. He was searching her entrance with tip of his penis.

15A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Ohhhh! Good idea! I like it! Let's do it :3 should she be able to get pregnant?

Jade giggled when he licked her cheek," You didn't hurt me... Just hump me Riley. Make me your mate." She purred, wiggling her ass. She spread her legs farther when he hopped up, noticing how he struggled. It was normal for dogs, so she reached back and took his penis, aiming it towards her leaking entrance.

16A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:47 pm

aquila

aquila

(Pregnancy? Sounds great, but how their offsprings will look like?)
Riley was stabbing her ass, he just wasnt able to insert his doghood without her help. Jade directed his penis into her wet passage. He started to thrust slowly and carefully at first. He licked her neck Dont worry my dear, I will be gentle.

17A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:47 pm

aquila

aquila

(Pregnancy? Sounds great, but how their offsprings will look like?)
Riley was stabbing her ass, he just wasnt able to insert his doghood without her help. Jade directed his penis into her wet passage. He started to thrust slowly and carefully at first. He licked her neck Dont worry my dear, I will be gentle.- he thought

18A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// I was just thinking normal puppies. Maybe chocolate and white and golden retrievers.

Jade whined when he struggled, letting out a moan when he finally pushed into her. She pushed back to him, wanting more. She blinked when she heard the voice, glancing back at him." No way... Riley? Was that... You?"

19A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:28 am

aquila

aquila

Jade pushed back her rump, giving him extra pleasure. He pushed deeper, touching her cervix.Riley looked at her confused: Can you read my minds? he thought.

20A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out in pleasure, her hips bucking as he hit against her cervix." R-right there... Harder Riley." She moaned, nodding slowly." I-I guess I can..." She whimpered, looking over him.

21A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 am

aquila

aquila

Riley was ensured that he had brought pleasure. He held her tighter and clamped his jaws , aroud her neck gently. He started moving faster, and injected precum to lubricate her walls.

22A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She leaned forward, yelping when he but at her neck. It felt oddly good though... To be held down and mated by a dog like a bitch in heat. She reached back to pet his heard, mewling in pleasure when she felt his precum coat her insides. She pushed back, bucking her hips." Yes... Breed me Riley. Give me your puppies~." She purred. Jade knew it was impossibly, but she felt better saying it. She wished it could come true.

23A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:50 pm

aquila

aquila

She petted his head, and told him that she had wanted to become mother of his pups. He was afraid, that he wasnt able to impregnate human female, but Jade told him that she is ready to carry their litter, making him so excited. He always dreamed about raising his own kids.I love you my mate, and I will give you my puppies , if you desire them. he thought. He increased speed and force of his thrusts. His balls started to slap her ass. He was gasping, it was clearly visible that he was closing to the peak.

24A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade smiled and gripped his fur, leaning back to kiss his lips. She grinded back to him eagerly." I love you too Ri... I want them! Oh god..." She moaned, gripping the couch tightly. She bit her lip, panting as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She cried out," Cum inside me! Knot me..."

25A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 pm

aquila

aquila

riley started shuffling his hind legs. He pushed knot inside. FGew vigourosly thrusts after it finally happened. He felt vibrations spreading along his spine. His doghood jerked, when it spurted his seed inside. He rested on her back.I hope You were enjoying this as much as me. You were wonderfull, my mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum