Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smile when her hands touched his chest, he was glad she wanted mad at him anymore. "We can't leave her. Only Grayson started mating, he's a real charmer, he could get any girl he wanted," he joked before pulling her close to his body, his erection against her inner thigh. "Don't get worried. You know the Alpha tried to get me to mate with her. I admit she made me hard but I turned her down to find you," he admitted.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna pouted playfully and huffed, resting her head against his chest. She really just wanted to go home now. She sighed," Well can you tell your boys to start charming them? I miss our home... I miss not having to worry about anything. Now we have males... Females... A baby soon." She pushed up to his hard cock, biting her lip." I'm glad you didn't do anything... I love you..." She muttered before kissing him hard.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam couldn't help but thrust his hips toward her, his cock rubbing against her pants, giving him little pleasure but it eased the throbbing. "I love you too," he admitted softly, it was the first time behalf told her that and he had never been so sure of it. "God, I love you so much," he whispered once he pulled away and began pressing his lips against her neck and jaw.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna mewled softly when he thrusted forward, now wishing she hadn't worn any pants at all. She went to push her pants down when he finally admitted he moved her. She looked up at him with wide eyes, a smile spreading across her lips." R-really..." She muttered softly. She moaned softly and pushed her pants down before jumping into his arms, kissing him hard as her arms and legs wrapped around him." I love you too Adam..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam nodded, "I love you, I love you, I love you," he repeated between each kiss he marked on her skin. When she pulled her pants down he quickly rested his hand on her ass, he didn't want her to get frostbite. . He pulled up her pants somewhat though, just below her ass so he had enough room to fuck her. "You really want to do this out here?" He asked , holding her with one had while the other positions his dick at her entrance.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna cooed and mewled in pleasure," I love you too Adam..." She moaned as he marked her skin, her hands tightening in his hair. She smirked when he out a hand to her ass, her hips bucking into his. She squirmed, letting out a whimper of impatience." Yes, I do... Please..." She grinded to him." Mate with me..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam nodded and didn't waste another second to push himself inside her. Her tight walls pulled back his foreskin as he forced his entire cock up her pussy. "Oh god Arianna...," he moaned as he began lifting her up and down on his cock.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adrianna's body instinctively wrapped tighter around his as she cried out against his neck. It felt good to have her mate inside her again, his big cock spreading her wide." Oh god... Adam..." She moaned his name and grinded her hips to him, whimpering." H-harder..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam quickly pinned her against the nearest tree so he was able to thrust himself harder into her, his hips clashing against hers with each movement. His lips found her neck as he gripped her thighs harder.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna groaned as she hit the tree, her back arching away from it so her body pressed to Adam's. She panted heavily, trying to push down onto him. She moaned loudly, her head resting back against the tree." A-Adam!" She cried his name out in pleasure, her nails digging at his shoulders and back.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam moaned at the feeling of her tight walls around his cock and her nails digging into his back. He could already feel himself about to come which was early for him. He blamed it on all the female's heat scent. This time though he didn't plan on pulling out. "Arianna I'm gonna cum," he admitted before pressing his lips against jaw.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna moaned lowly with each thrust, trying to muffle them by kissing and biting at Adam's jaw and neck. She rather not have the wolves hear, especially with what happened earlier. She grinded didn to him, panting heavier as her climax approached." Do it baby... Cum inside me..." She whimpered, tilting her head to kiss him.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam looked up at her when she told him to cum in her. He quickly nodded before reaching up and pressing his lips against hers. His eyes closes tightly as he came i side she, pushing his cock as far as it could reach in hope that his seed reached her womb. "I love you so much...so so much," he panted once he pulled away from her lips.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled when he nodded, knowing he wouldn't risk another encounter with Liam. She kissed him back eagerly and bucked her hips, her own climax erupting when his cum filled up her womb. She pressed down hard, holding him tightly in the hopes he wouldn't pull away." I love you too Adam... Forever and always." She stroked his hair, trying to catch her breath.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam rest his forehead against hers as they caught their breath, holding her close against his body and keeping his cock within her. Once his breathing was even against he pulled out of her and set her back on the ground, pulling up her panties and pants so she wouldn't get cold. "Let's go back to the cabin and sit by the fire," he suggested, he was perfectly warm out here but he wanted her warm.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna nuzzled their noses together, finally being able to catch her breath. She whined when his cock slipped away, but smiled anyway." I can dress myself love. Your cum is going to stain my clothes." She teased and kissed him, taking his hand before walking." Fire sounds nice. So... Can you smell me anymore? I-is the heat smell obvious after we have sex?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shrugged, "You don't really have a heat smell since your human it jsut smells similiar," he explained, "All I can smell right now is sex, I'll try again later once it wears off," he adds before shifting into his wolf form. He didn't want to walk around naked and if anyone tried attacking Srianna again he was prepared.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna looked down and shuttered, her mind drifting back to earlier." I wish your pack would just stay with their females... After your fight, do you think Liam will come back?" She looked at him, looking for a truthful answer. She moved up to the wolf, resting her arm over him, gently petting his fur.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam isn't sure if Liam will come back, every wolf need a pack, without one they had a huge change of death. He assumed the beta would though but it was just a guess. Adam looked in her direction before nodding. My he alpha kept his eyes focused on the path ahead after that, avoiding other wolves and hoping that they were mating with the other females. Now that Arianna might be pregnant he wanted to get home so he could focus on her and their possible future baby. Once the cabin came into view Adam shifted back and made his way over to one of Arianna's bags, he had packed himself some shorts before they left. After pulling on a pair of black shorts he worked in getting the fire started in the fireplace. "I believe Liam will return," he finally answered before the fire started, "are you scared?" He asked, his voice serious as he glanced over his shoulder.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna slowly took in a deep breath as he nodded then nodded." He's pack... I guess I shouldn't be mad. It was partly my fault... Will he hate me forever now?" She whined and kicked at a tree; she seemed to keep messing up everything. She followed him inside, smacking his ass playfully. She stripped and fell onto the couch, her eyes shutting. She could hear him starting another fire for her." About... Liam? No, I guess not. If you mean about the female:, no because I know you love me. If you mean about our future baby..." She laid on her side to look at him, smiling softly." I'm very excited."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled when she mentioned the baby, he hoped one time was good enough. They would find out tomorrow if her quick pregnancy begins or not. "I meant Liam but I'm glad you fell that way about the other things," he replied before grabbing a blanket and covering her up with it, tucking in the edges so she was comfortable and warm. "I'm excited about the baby too," he admitted before kissing the top of her head, "you should get some rest. I have to go skin and gut that bear before it goes bad."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna rubbed her belly, her hand sliding in between her legs. Some of his cum had leaked, but other than a few drops, she still felt full of the thick, warm liquid. She giggled as he covered her up, squirming under the blanket." Me too... Wait Adam, when will we know if I'm pregnant or not?" She smiled and closed her eyes as he kissed her head." Come back soon okay... Maybe we can mate again before bed. Y'know, too ensure we continue the species." She winked playfully before curling up on the couch. She knew he had a job to do, so she didn't mention the warm, throbbing of want bubbling up between her legs for him...

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Tomorrow," Adam replied, "This pregnancy is faster than humans so it morning sickness starts the day after conceiving." He smiled at her wink, understand howdetermined they both were to save the species. With a small nod he walks outside and begins skinning and gutting the head. It takes him about five hours for the whole process but when he is finally done he begins cooking the meat, his hand stained with blood. He knew Arianna had to be hungry since Adam had his own hunger clawing at his stomach.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna blinked her wide eyes, placing a belly to her hand." You could've told me that before.." She whined and fell back, curling up on the couch. The girl grew increasingly bored and not to mention horny. She went up to their bedroom to try and take a bath, her hand sliding down to her warm pussy. She slipped two fingers into her entrance, her body arching as she moaned. When she finally smelt meat cooking, she slid from the tub and bounded downstairs, completely wet. She pushed her body up to Adam's back, gently nipping at his shoulders." How much longer are you gonna be? I have only one type of meat on my mind..." She rubbed his crotch through his shorts, rubbing her breasts to his back." I don't think the alpha got his little mate pregnant yet... She needs him.." She muttered, kissing over his back and neck.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smirked when he heard the small drops of water hot the floor and her feet pounding towards him. When he felt her wet body and breasts against his bare back he felt his dick harden, especially with the help of her hand. "I guess the Alpha's mate is going to have to wait until I'm done eating," he taunted as he took the meat off the stove and on a plate. He was just trying to irritate her, maybe even make her more horny by making her wait.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum