Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Huntress

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Huntress Empty The Huntress Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:41 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The Huntress Jfkbd0
Scarlet King came a long generation of hunters and she was feared by the werewolf community but loved by the human one. She was one of the best huntress out there and she had gotten the nick name of  'Devil in Red'. Scarlet stayed silent in the forest listening to the wind but most importantly listening to hear of if anybody else was with her. Her boots skillfully avoided any twigs and leaves on the floor, she held her arrow down by her side. The wind swept sending her hair in a swirling mess. She shook head quietly. Her green eyes traced her surroundings, this forest was known for loners to roam and most importantly it was next to the most powerful pack.

Her goal was to take down the alpha, she knew if she did then her reputation would be known everywhere.
Devil in Red. she never knew how she had gotten that nickname but everyone would call her that. She would hear whispers in bars and throughout the neighborhood. She felt a sense of happiness because she had gotten a nickname. Suddenly she heard a snap near by, she quickly got behind the tree and pressed her back to it. A lone black wolf was sniffing around the territory, he didn't know she was nearby. She slowly got get arrow to her bow and targeted it straight towards the wolves chest. The wolf suddenly snapped its head towards her direction but it was to late her arrow shot into its chest.

The wolfs body slumped to the floor, Scarlets lips twitched into a smile as she watched the life in the wolves eyes fade. She grabbed the arrowed twisted it out and cleaned the blood on her boots. The night was young and it was only beginning.

2The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Luke was tall and fair skinned with dirty blond hair that came down in waves. He had bright blue eyes that flicked around nervously it was like he was afraid of his own shadow. Luke looked around wearily his Mother had been nursed almost a year ago and he had been left traumatized every since. He was almost 22 and already had his own pack but his younger brother who was the Beta did most things he was practically alpha. His father on the other hand a massive black wolf ran his own pack. Luke's father was a wolf and his mother a human, all of their children were werewolves, and had been forced to go to school and learn how to be wolves. It was hard, but now things were even harder. Luke still knew that he needed to be careful when he changed into wolf form. He looked around, his family was way to poor to waste money, so every time he wanted to change he had to strip almost completely naked. He quickly stripped of his clothes, freezing as he heard the bushes rustle eyes widening he realized that that their was someone their. He sniffed the air forgetting that he could smell in human form.

3The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:16 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The night was young and she still had much ahead of her, she skillfully made her way though the forest. She knew she was close to pack territory lands but that didn't bother her. She wasn't scared, in fact she enjoyed the rush it gave her as her adrenaline would pulse through her. She carefully made her way towards the stream that quietly babbled. She crouched down as she ran her fingers through the water, she closed her eyes as she listened to the stream and also made sure that is anyone was around shed know. She was from money, never had to worry about ever needing any. In fact she ran her own company, it came from a long generation .

4The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:40 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Too petrified to transform into werewolf form or put his clothes back on, he scaled the ground pressing himself to a tree as he glanced around the side. He calmed his breathing, maybe they hadn't seen him, but that didn't mean he didn't want to explore. He adjusted his position looking to see a young woman crouching beside the river. He didn't recognize her but he felt as if he should, Luke knew he was far outside of his pack's territory but he was in his way to see his father. The less time he took, the better.. but something's couldn't be left undisturbed.

5The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:48 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet was still crouched when her ears picked up on the sound of someone, and they were nearby. A smile smirk was pressed against her lips as she stood up slowly her hand twitched to grab for her bow and arrow but she didn't, she smoothed the hair away from her face as her eyes slowly searched her surroundings. Everything was silent, way to silent. She knew she someone was here, and close to. "You should comes out" She said as she stood next to the stream

6The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:58 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Suddenly feeling self-conscious Luke realized that most humans werent almost completely naked. His cheeks went a bright red, as he stepped out of cover looking ashamed. His rough handsome features made him look cute as in one of those celebrities on telivision that girls had crushes on. Luke didn't know this, and he was sure that the girl wouldn't know this either. His bottom half still covered he was almost completely nude except for boxers but that was still pretty unusual. His chest was chiseled with abs from running through the forest, hunting, and battle training. He didn't even make an attempt to speak, she already seemed pretty upset.

7The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:01 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet watched a handsome half naked guy come out, she
made a scowling face. Now this was awkward. "Uh.. she trailed off. she really was never in these kinds of situations. She couldn't tell if this guy was a werewolf or not. I mean who hangs around in a forest half naked. "Who are you" she said looking around, everywhere but where he was

8The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:06 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"LuKe Clayton." He told her his voice still quite nervous making up the last name. "Err--I didn't expect to find anyone out here.. this is usually where I train... I'm going to join the military some day. I was just sweating an awful lot.." he knew his excuse sounded quite lame, but he had been so nervous that he had broken into a cold sweat. They both seemed equally shocked and neither one of them not really knowing what to do next.

9The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:10 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Luke?" she questioned. She shook her head as she listened to his rather lame excuse but she didn't have time to listen to this guy she was on a mission and she had cravings tonight. She wanted grab her bow and arrow and shoot wolves and see the life leave their eyes. "Interesting she said flatly. "The military?" she questioned. "Well ok" she said not giving her name

10The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:20 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He rolled his eyes. Woman. Well at least she didn't appear to know that he was a werewolf otherwise he'd already have an arrow through his brain. Whatever he wanted to know why she was in sick a hurry. "But it's also not normal for people to walk around with bows. Why not a gun?" He questioned now it was her turn to answer his questions. He stepped out of the cover his boxers fit comfortably around his dick making it look defined. He could almost feel her eyes trailing down to look and then look away embaressed as all woman did when they saw something they'd like to ignore.

11The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:25 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet watched guy further come out, a small blush crept onto her cheeks. "Well because I like to come out here and hunt" she said with a small smirk. She really wasn't lying she just wasn't telling the whole truth, but yet again.. she shook her head as she stepped back. "It weird.. out here by yourself." She said with a small laugh.

12The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:32 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He could tell she was uncomfortable which made a smirk spread across his face "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He inquired stepping slightly closer. "I mean I'd hate to do that." He continued sarcastically. "Anyway you act like hunting is normal, and what do you even hunt?" He raises an eyebrow.

13The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet's forehead wrinkled as he asked is he was making her uncomfortable. He was but she wasn't trying to show it. Men already had a huge ego, she shouldn't fuel it furthermore. "I just like to hunt here." she said trying to avoid this conversation. "I'm Scarlet King" she said rather proudly, her eyes searched his to see if he would react

14The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:40 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yeah.. doesn't ring a bell, do you go by a different name or something?" Though he asked this question the dread that was settling in told him he knew perfectly well who this was. For a second his eyes were wild with raw emotion of horror and anger. His whole body shivered slightly as he slowly backed away until he was almost completely hidden again. Not really noticing how his voice quivered and fracked the way it does when your hiding something or your upset about something, maybe both.

15The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:42 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet let a small smirk that was filled with mirth spread across her mouth. "Well.." she trailed off sarcastically. "Some know me as The Devil In Red" she said flatly. She was near the bushed, she somewhat sensed that his guy wanted her to say the words. That she was a werewolf hunter. But she held back as she waited for him

16The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He knew how it worked. When females tried to hide something you had to distract them and make them uncomfortable the they'd eventually spill. But he new who The Devil in  Red was she was quite feared amount the werewolf community. For claiming so many lives. Did she even have a soul? The hatred he felt was so deeply rooted that it wouldn't make sense if he decided to let it on. But he was quite curious too, why would she want with werewolves, they didn't harm humans.. much only out of self defense... now it had become a sport to kill werewolves like it had with foxes. This was not the beginnign of his loss of faith in the common sense of humanity.

17The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:54 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet watched him carefully, his facial expressions had said it all. He knew her.. but then again who didn't? Only werewolf who were sheltered never heard of her, because they lived farther up. She loved being feared, she was raised to hate werewolves and that's all she knew. She didn't have a reason to hate them, but all she knew was this and this was routine. She wasn't going to change her ways so she stayed silent, she really should get going. "So.. I guess I should continue my hunt?

18The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:03 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Sure whatever, I probably won't see you again.." he muttered in a low voice that sounded just out right cranky. He watched her turn away and head farther away from the stream. Meeting her didnt make him hate her less, it only made him hate her more. Maybe he'd follow her he'd do anything to protect his brothers and sisters. He transformed into his wolf form which was a sandy color like his hair. He snuck awag keeping his distance form her this time. He sniffed the air the scent of death overwhelming he turned chocking as he spotted the body. Sprawled on the ground was his younger brother. He must've followed me.. he was sickly pale his chest bloodied. He hadn't perished too long ago. The huntress! But what he called out was a call of grief as he uncontrollably transformers back into human form. "Dimitri?!" He cried.

19The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:06 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet continued to make her way through the forest silently. Was the guy trying to make her feel about what she was.. A monster to some but a hero to others. Scarlet shook her head clear of those thoughts, her fathers voice entering her mind. 'they at the monsters, they took away everything!. She was only 6 when they started to teach her how to hunt and fight. She was young, she never got to experience a normal childhood.

20The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:32 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His call of tried rang through the whole forest, he didn't care who heard it, he didn't care if it brought some his way and ended up getting killed. He was far too griefstriken to care if he died. He bowed his head tears rolling down his cheeks his body shaking as he cried not actually making a sound. Finally he hoisted his late brother onto his back transforming into a wolf so he'd be strong enough once again.He traveled quickly though the forest despite having to re-adjust every few second to stop him from sliding off his back. He would bring him back to the pack and they'd hold a vigil in his honor, and then he'd deal with the huntress. At that time he forgot Robbie cateful to be stealth and unseen.

21The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:36 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet heard another snap in the forest, her eyes quickly fell onto another wolf. Now this wolf was a female, and she was tiny compared to the other wolves she had seen. She quickly grabbed the gun that was strapped in her boots. She raised it and shot the poor female in the heart. She stopped as she heard another wolf nearby. She quickly climbed the trees looking at the land around her

22The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:56 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His ears pricked up as he allowed the walk of grief and uncertainty to lift isn't enough to head the sound of gunfire, than the bullet hitting the target and the target hitting the ground with a thud. He looked around spotting the female laying on the ground the life draining from her eyes. She was barely a year old, her eyes glazing yet pleading as they met his. "I can't!" He seemed to say with both eyes, and as if in agreement she stopped struggling as her last breath left her body. He quivered with anger. Now quickly heading toward home. "I'll get you home, you deserve to rest under your stars." He murmured comforting me not taking to anyone in particular considering everyone was dead.

23The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:59 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The night was starting to drag on and she hadn't met any other wolves around, so Scarlet decide to cut her night short. She tucked away her bow and arrow and started towards her car. The night nipped at her coat, it was starting to get cold and she was soon starting to circle back where she had seen the naked guy. She silently continued her way to her car

24The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:09 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The second he stopped feeling watched, he lowered his guard racing back to camp. If he tracked quickly he would get their by midnight which wasn't too long away. 

"Damian?" A voice asked it was his sister. She gasped horrified. "He's dead?" He ignored her lowering his body onto the floor. "You promised you'd protect him."
"I know.." he whispered as the others crept out of the security of their dens and out into the clearing stunned. They were had to the losses of wolves by now, but hadn't expected to see one of the royal heirs perish. "We'll keep vigil for him tonight and bury him at dawn." the authority returning to his voice as they all curled around him sitting in front of him heads bowed.

25The Huntress Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:12 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet King finally reached her car as she popped open the trunk and started to unload her weapons into the car. She sighed quietly, he weapons were covered in blood, after she closed the trunk she leaned against it and closed her eyes. The wind wept her hair into tangles. She looked into the sky as she saw the stars, they seemed to relax her a

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum