Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Huntress

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:19 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Luke bowed his head. Finally his sister, Midna approached him. "I can tell you have unfinished business.. he won't blame you for leaving early, you tried you hardest.. don't beat yourself up about it. Appoint a new Beta when you get back, I'll take charge while your gone." He noddddd his eyes still clouded with grief as he raced through the forest blindly not knowing where he was going yet somehow knowing. His paws seemed to have a mind of their own so he let them lead him. At first as a walk the slowly easing into almost full throttle as he became more and more confident with each stride. Finally he reached a parking lot. He losses st the edge of the lot puzzled. How would this help him find the Devil in Red. That's when he spotted her.

27The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:23 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet opened her eyes as she was still leaning against her car, she slowly looked around the vacant parking lot. She hadn't done much tonight but at least it feed her need to kill. Her brown eyes focused on the guy she had seen earlier, he looked much different. She could feel the tension in the air as they locked eyes. Interesting she thought to herself. She stood up straight as she watched him near her. "I'm getting the feeling that you are following me" she muttered rather flatly

28The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:34 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"My pa-- feet brought me here." He snapped then smiled smugly. "See I do have clothes now." He teased pointing to the clothes he was wearing. "Don't try to roast me now Scarlet." He responded before she could open her mouth to reply. Across the street was the nightclub. "I'm here for a drink.. You look like you could also use a drink." he commented furrowing his eyebrows and setting of across the street without waiting for a reply, he realized that he needed to play it cool. Now he wore a solid white t-shirt that defined his chiseled chest flawlessly, and skinny jeans he looked like he could be a fashion model, except for his slight limp that he had received from tripping over a branch and twisting his ankle.

29The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:39 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet raised an eyebrow, he was acting weird. "Hmm right." she said silently. She crossed her hand over her chest as she watched him. He looked more handsome with clothes on, she blushed slightly as she watched him move towards the nightclub across the street. She usually went for drinks after her kills but today she seemed off, she didn't want to drink but since he offered, why not? She stayed silent for a while as her response played on her tongue. "Hmm... okay sure." she said. "I guess I have time to spare" she said with a slight smile

30The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:45 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Sweet." He replied over his shoulder, opening the door to let her pass first. "Ladies first." More like demon, he thought but wouldn't have dreamed of saying it aloud. "Hey it's on me." He told her, not willing to tell her where he'd got the money. "Can I have a whiskey?" He was used to strong drinks but not really trying to get drunk but it could easily be misinterpreted. "And you?" He inquired turning to her as he asked the question.

31The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet let down her hair as is came down in waves, she smiled as she passed though the door. "Thanks" she murmured as she headed straight where the bar was. She sat on the stool as she watched him order. "Well if you insist" she said playfully. "Hmm I'll have what your getting" she said. "Ill be back" she said not looking back as she headed towards the restrooms. As she entered she looked at herself in the mirror before fixing her hair and reapplying her lip stain

32The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:56 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He noticed that she wa swearing a fresh coat of make up and blushe self-consciously wondering if it was okay to think his enemy was sexy. "Are you sure hi can handle whiskey?" He teased as he took her seat on the stool beside him. He quickly passes the money to the barista as he handed them the two drinks. "Thanks."

33The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rolled her eyes as Scarlet sat down in a booth this time. He clearly didn't know what an alcoholic she was. She let out a small laugh, "Don't underestimate me" She said as she grabbed the drink from him and downed it in a second.

34The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:04 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He laughed it off slightly taken aback "Then you might be able to match me. Another round, add it to the bill." He called quickly swallowing his drink as the bartender slid them another round. It seemed to be a competition now.

35The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:07 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

If it as a competition he wanted then that's is what she was going to give him. Her eyes twinkled with a humorous glint as she grabbed another drink and drank it down. "You obviously do not know who you are challenging" she said with a smile

36The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:13 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Oh yeah?" He drank the next drink down easily "Keep the rounds coming!" He loved a good competition every once in a while. Her eyes glinted with determination and for a second he let himself admire her.

37The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yeah!" she said giggling as she grabbed another and drank it down, she looked at her phone as it buzzed but she turned it off and slipped in into the pocket of her coat. After a few drinks it was starting to get hot, so she took it off revealing her black tank top underneath. "Are you sure your up for this?"

38The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:25 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yeah..." they continued a few more rounds until he could think straight and felt like passing out. "Okay-okay you win." He told hrr sounding pretty drunk, he would probably have trouble getting out of the nightclub. "Don't rub it in my face." He laughed still sounding drunk. "Wanna come to my place?" Damian sometimes lived in his apartment but most of the time in the forest, because of lack of use his aprtment was always rally clean.

39The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:28 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let out a small sigh of relief as he surrendered, she was already drunk but she refused to back down from a drinking competition. She let out a small drunk giggle as she looked at him. "Is it far? I really shouldn't be driving" she said.

40The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:43 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"We could walk.." already knowing they wouldn't get far. "Yeah you should drive not even a full block a way from the  night club. "Pretty convenient, huh?" He chuckled drunkly. As they left the club still laughing drunkly.

41The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:45 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded "Okay why not" she said as she followed him, he didn't seem like a mean person. What was the worst that could happen. Anyways all she had to do was spend the night and in the morning she could check on her company

42The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:48 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He didn't really know what he wanted do with her yet his mind so foggy, he'd had a good time with her. His mind already going dirty places and he tried to control himself. He headed to wear he thought her car might be but it was pretty hard to tell.

43The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:51 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She started to yawn, her body slowly started to tire out. "We should've called a cab" she said with a giggle. "Were never going to figure this out" she said as she walked alongside him. She could already feel a head ache coming into her head

44The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:56 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Didn't think of that, well probably shouldn't have used my cash up at the bar." They were Halfway there "Let's just get an uber ride or something." He suggested already bringing the app up on his phone. (Somehow he has a phone Very Happy).

45The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:58 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You should've let me pay" she slurred, "After all I drank most of them" She said playfully shoving him, "Yes that sounds like a good idea, well get there safer" she said slurring. (Magic phone lol)

46The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:04 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He laughed almost falling over when she shoved him. Luckily they didn't trace to wait that long for the uber driver. And arrived in front of his apartment. "Luckily I live on the bottom floor." He chuckled  retrieving his key from inside the planter and opening the door. Then quickly placing it back in the appropriate spot, before showing her. "It's a bit small but it's cozy." He told her. Before he knew it they were laying on the bed still in clothes but it seemed as if it wasn't that far away from becoming tat situation.

47The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was happy that they had made it to his place safely. A small yawn escaped her lips as she laid on the bed, she didn't know what his thoughts were but she was going to sleep. "Thanks for letting me crash" she said with a slur as her body started to surrender to sleep

48The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:10 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow." He yawned. He awoke blinkingnawake confused to be in a bed, even more confused to be next to a female. He studied her reakizeingbrhat she was in nothing more than a brains undrwear he also only had his boxers. He decided to hop into the shower, maybe then his memory would come back to him.

49The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet dozed of into a deep sleep, her body was so tired as it went limp. As morning came she was still asleep she could hear someone next to her but all she did was roll over onto the other side of her shoulder

50The Huntress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:18 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He hopped out of the shower a towel wrapped around his lower body. He quickly grabbed his razor to shave, before finally combing his hair. Then  checked to see if she was awake yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum