Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

love in a hopeless place (Argos)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole trotted by her slowly hoping he wouldn't ever snap like that again he sighed and shifted back as the got closer to the cabin.

77love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:43 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her eyes gazed around looking as they walked she soon spotted the cabin a and shifted back into her human form

78love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole shifted back to his human form, he walked over to Julie and cupped her face in his big warm hands looking deeply into her eyes then tears form at the corners of his eyes and his kissed her passionately molding her to him pressing her warm body to his.

79love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:49 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As she shifted back she looked at him her gaze turning from eye to eye she half smiled and felt all warm when he passionately kissed her she kissed him back passionately loving the connection between them

80love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole pulled back "Im so sorry darling" he said against her lips. His hand wondered down her body curving around her waist as he kissed her sexily biting her lip softly his blue eyes playful.

81love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:48 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"For What?" He Said Breathing Heavily Looking In His Blue Eyes Her Heart Leaping, She Smiled Softly And Kissed Him.

82love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"For snapping.. It happens for no reason.." He rolled his eyes and kissed and nipped down her jaw line then sucking,licking and biting her neck. He slowly got aroused.

83love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:49 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She Giggled. "No It's Fine With Me" She Blushes Arching Her Back

84love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I want you" he said huskily into her ear. And he picked her up bridal style and ran to the cabin and layed her down on the bed. He kissed down her stomach and sucked on her clit

85love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:09 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She Giggled As He Said That , A Gasped As He Picked Her Up She Moaned Breathing Heavily As He Sucked On Her Clit.

86love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Coles eyes burned with love and lust. And his tounge entered her wet pussy and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Being wolf sure made im horny

87love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:36 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She Gasped Moaning Softly Grabbing The Sheets With Her Hands

88love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smirked and lapped at her walls turning his head to put his whole tounge inside of her pussy

89love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Hmmm" she squirmed loving the feeling, she panted breathing heavily

90love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smirked and licked his lips and crawled up her body leaving nips and licks and kissed all over her. And he kissed her biting her bottom lip softly

91love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:11 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whined and kissed him

92love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole moaned softly and posed to where his tip was at her slick entrance.

93love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:57 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked at him biting her lep then put her hands on his muscular chest, "Wait"

94love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Bro, you should chill out

(Its Argos)

Cole frowned and pulled away and took a deep breath to calm himself. "Are you ok?" he said his eyes going from cold to worried to lust. He shook his head slightly.

95love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:26 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed, "I can't!" she frowned, "I-I don't want to" she looked away not wanting to look into her eyes, "I-Im sorry" she stated

(Can you maybe force her..? I dunnos?)

96love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:41 am

Argos-Is-Back

Just like the Cole growled low and angery'I don't care if you can't or don't want to i want to and I'm the alpha and you will obey me!!!" He roared and slammed his cock in her pussy. He pumped as fast as he could letting soft moans slip from his clenched teeth.

97love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:42 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flinched back as his word they were cold and mean like the tone he held them in she was about to say "Please Cole" when the pain hit her hard and unexpected she arched her back and let out a scream , "aaaaarghhhhhhhhh!" she gasped heavily she had been inavaded she put her trembling hands on his chest crying freely now, "c-cole" she managed to gasp in pain ,"stop!" she cried her small frame rocking beneath his muscular onw, "i-it hu-urts" she cried out digging her nails in into his shoulder

98love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 am

Argos-Is-Back

Cole's eyes flashed as he looked down on her as he thrust fast into her. He paused a moment assumingly enjoying her screams. Her nail drove him further into the pit of anger and pleasure. He groaned loudly "Oh shit" he groaned and squeezed his eyes shut as he came inside of her. He pulled out and walked over and put his shorts on and walked downstairs and sat by the roaring crackling fire and he put his head in his hands. What has he done?

99love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 4 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:37 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She screamed in pain tears streaming down her face she closed her eyes it was to much for her to bare and since it was her first time it hurt like hell, she arched her back her nails digging in deeper she whimpered as he cam into her she was breathing heavily now she cried softly as he left down stairs she rolled over to her right into a ball and cried shivering slightly blood and his cum dripping from her legs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum