Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

love in a hopeless place (Argos)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:29 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Julie was 17 with a nice curvy body and long curly brown hair with stunning hazel eyes. She borrowed her fathers cabin in the woods every year for the spring. She opened the cabin door and stepped out smelling the air she smiled she wore a spring colorful shirt with black shorts and blue converse. She headed doe a trail holding a small handbag .

2love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole was leaning against a tree when he saw a sexy curvy girl walking down the forest path a wicked smile played on his lips. He walked behind her acting all innocent, "Hi there sexy" he called to her walking quickly to her side. He was taller then her by alot so he could easily take off with her,perfect. "Where you heading?" he asked nonchalantly

3love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As she walked she spotted a guy and walked past him she turned around facing him "um go" she stepped back "im heading out to explore" she said smoothly

4love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole was on the verge of taking her "Nah ill stay" he said looking at her with a glint of mischief in his eyes as he grabbed her arm and yanked her to him "I would like to explore you" he said their noses touching his lust filled gaze burning into her startlingly beautiful hazel eyes.

5love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:00 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She studied him as he took her arm she started to panic "no what the hell let me go" she watched his eyes fear covering hers. She tried to push him away but she was small compared to him. She looked around frantically "some one help help me " she screamed at the top of her lungs desperately hopeing someone was near by

6love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smirked evilly "No will hear you screams princess" he said getting a bandanna out of his pocket stuffing it her mouth muffling her cries for help. He put her over his shoulder and walked to the pond and under the willow tree. He smirks again stripping of her cloths roughly groping her breasts and biting her nipples while playing with her clit.

7love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"no please" she begged and tried to not get the bandanna in her mouth but get screams were muffled she was them hoisted onto his shoulders on the way she banged get fist against his back thrashing. She fought to keep get clothes on but they were stripped off roughly. She whimpered as he bit get nipples it hurt. She started to cry softly tears running Down her face she tried to smack his Hands away

8love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole looked up at her and something in his cold heart warmed and felt bad for her, he used his hand and he softly wiped away her tears. Then he kissed down her belly and then he sucked on her clit lightly teasing her.

9love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:19 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whimpered softly and looked away as he wiped her tears. She didn't want to look at him. She shivered as he kissed her flat belly and tensed as he teased her clit. She gasped lightly

10love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole stuck is tounge in her pussy and licked at her walls. He ran his hand down her body and thumbed her clit slowly then sticking a finger in her pussy along with his tounge.

11love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:19 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She put her head moaning softly her pussy was tight and sensitive she flinched as he put in a finger she was a virgin and she was scared she looked at the sky her eyes dull.

12love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:23 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's eyes widened as he figured out she was a virgin. "Oh god your so tight" he said softly sliding up her body and kissing her softly and sweetly "I want you to enjoy this sweet heart" he said softly his body warming up unfamiliurly

13love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:27 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked into his eyes. She pushed at him gently the fight her was dead "p_please" she said softly a few tears slipping down her check "not me" she murmured hurt glinting in her eyes and a few twigs in her hair

14love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole growled lowly at himself "P-please don't cry" he said with genuine care in his eyes as he wiped away her tears and pulled the twigs gently out of her hair "Please let me do this i wont hurt you" he said softly stroking her pussy.

15love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:59 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She blinked and watched him take away the twigs she sniffed nodding once she thought after this she'd be free to go. She looked at him murmuring softly "uh o-okay" she softly said

16love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His gaze never left her face as he ever so slowly slid himself inside her stopping at her hymen "Are you ready for this babe? If it hurts tell me to stop" he said softly kissing her as he thrust his hips forward slightly trying hard not to hurt this girl he really liked her maybe loved her "Now when we are done please don't leave me, i feel something for you i haven't felt for any girl ever, ill show you what a good man ill be if you just stay with me" he said his voice catching at her tightness.

17love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She winced staring back at her gasping at his size. She nodded softly as he asked her if she was ready she clung on to him tightly as he broke he hymen she cried out a few tears slipping down her face. She breathed heavily closing her eyes tight the pain was to much it hurt a lot. She opened her eyes staring at him "I won't leave you" She said wincing breathlessy

18love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole reached up and wiped her tears away again sighing when he felt bad when he hurt her. He stayed still as she got used to his size. He thrusted slowly and softly no wanting to hurt her further. He kissed her softly putting all of his feelings into the kiss, love, confusion, and promise

19love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:24 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whimpered did softly every time he thurst into her. Her walls were tight and hugged his cock she kissed back a few tears slipping out again

20love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed "Please don't cry, do you want me to stop i will" he said pausing and reading himself to pull out of her. He wiped away the tears from her startlingly beautiful hazel eyes. His blue green eyes were soft and caring as he searched her face.

21love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shook her head and let him wipe her tears away. She kissed his lips gently and murmured softly "no I'm okay" she assured him "go on" she said breathlessly

22love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled when she kissed him. "Ok i just didn't want to hurt you." he said softly and bucked his hips lightly groaning in pleasure. He kissed her neck and nipped softly here and there

23love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:13 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled faintly holding him tightly and wined a few imes before she adjusted to his member. he light body moved with his and she moaned softly

24love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole moaned softly and bucked his hips slightly faster as the pleasure built up he moved his head to one of her breasts and kissed it softly before latching his warm mouth over it and sucking and licking her nipple.

25love in a hopeless place (Argos) Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She maoned a bit louder and she clutched him tighter loving the feeling of his memeber. "Ohhh.!" She moaned and she gasphed as he took her nipple in her mouth. "Hmm"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum