Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 20]

426The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His sharp hearing picked u up a howl. He frowned slightly, walking to the Cave entrance. Nothing was there. But the bowl did sound familiar in a way. "V?" He he mumbled to himself as he searched the area for movement.

427The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was perhaps 3 or 2 miles away and was running as fast as she could. Her scent burned her as she whinced. I hope he won't freak out.. My heat is reaching its peak.. she thought her ears flattening.

428The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:30 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He changed into his Wolf form, and sniffed the air. There! Very faintly, he could smell Vendetta. Why was she so far though..? He made the the first question when she came back. He let out a howl. A confused one which clearly stated, Where the hell are you?

429The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She sighed howling back Far.. About 2 miles away. she wasn't that far now and her paws beat against the ground as she ran. The breeze was cool and she shut her eyes for just a moment taking it in..

430The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:53 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a soft sigh of relief as Vendetta called back. Why was she that far away anyway?

He gave a small bored growl, trotting back into the darkness of the cave, curling up in a ball, waiting for Vendetta to return.

431The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She picked up her speed and in an hour she arrived. "Hi.." She said emvarresed her scent tearing at her nose.

432The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:18 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The Male looked up from his spot, sighing softly in relief. "Why we're you so far?" He asked curiously. He suddenly smelt her heat. It hit him like a brick wall, and he swallowed softly.

Now he might have a guess if why she was so far... her heat...

433The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I.. Honestly was gonna leave. So you could go on without worrying about me." She said sheepishly ears pinned back and her tail twitching softly contemplating and curling submissively.

434The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:01 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, frowning. He gave a small sigh. "I'd rather travel with you, than being alone again." He said. "Always better to travel with a friend." He said. He sniffed the air quietly. "Even if they are effected by natural cycles." He said softly.

435The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled and laughed "Thanks zenith.. I don't know what I was thinking." She said nuzzling him. "Now where were you?" She said curiously.

436The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:05 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh, me?" He asked. "I was just taking a walk. I woke up, and you were still sleeping. So I decided to take a walk to wake myself up." He stated.

437The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I see." She said sitting down. "Well today is another.. What shall we do?" She said cockinv her head. "Seems Ten may have given up?" She said with a smile.

Ren was with his guards trying to track down her scent. It was hard but they found it. "Soon.. " he grinned.

438The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, I was thinking we should take it easy. We hid our scent. So if we are being hunted, they won't find us easily." He said with a reassuring smile.

439The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded "I hope." She said trotting into the den. She than froze her eyes widening "Where is my bag?" She said. Her bag had her clothes in it to change into in human form. "Crap I left it!" She growled knowing if she changed into human form she would be bare.

440The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:39 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned. "Your Bag?" He asked. He glanced over where his stuff was. She was right. Her bag was not there. He turned towards her. "I'll go get it." He said. "If Ren is following us, he would probably track you by your scent." He said. That did sound rude. But it was true. Her scent was really strong. Even he had trouble with controlling his desire. But, Ren would most likely follow it. "If you go out, Ren will most likely pick your scent up." He said.

"Either that, or we both go out." He said, with a small shrug. He didn't want her to feel locked up just because of her scent

441The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I hung it up on a branch. "She said a bit worried. "I would rather go with you than be alone." She said sheepishly before arising to her paws.

442The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:51 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small nod, smiling slightly. He then made a brisk trot, and headed out the Cave. He looked back to make sure Vendetta was following. He then stopped at the Tree line. "You take the lead. You know where your bag is." He said.

443The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:56 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She followed, but froze "Honestly.. Everything looks the same." She said heart racing. If I don't find that bag I won't be able to turn into my human... she thought looking around.

444The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:03 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ah..." He said slowly, now at a dead end. "Well..." He said, trailing off with a puzzled look. "We will try and retrace your steps." He said with a frown. "We'll find it, don't worry." He reassured. "You won't have to stay in that form forever." He chuckled good naturally. Trying to lighten the mood.

445The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She payed no attention and continued looking up trees and inspecting her surroundings. Meanwhile her heat scent became pretty irrisistable the scent of lavender and pine needles of her coat mixing with the sweet intoxicating heat.

446The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:19 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He followed her, closely. Looking around their surroundings. But, that was just for him to get distracted from Vendetta's alluring scent. Slowly taking over his mind. He swallowed softly, trying to focus on something other than her heat, which was basically begging him. The small arousal had got to his groin, and sheath. But he tried to hold back. Focusing on the distance.

447The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:21 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She to was getting distracted. Which was easier being in wolf form because of all the scents. Though she continued to search, her scent filling the air she became busy digging under a tree for a ground squirrel. Her stomach growled so she thought a quick Neal might help.

448The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Even with her tail covering her sacred spot, Zenith could still smell Vendetta like she was not even covering it. How long has she been in heat? It was too strong. He could not keep the arousal from controlling his lower regions.

Keep it together, Zenith... She can't help it. Stay focused.

449The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She lowered her muzzle into the burrow pulling out the ground squirrel. It screamed as she crunched down killing it. Her tail wagged pleased with her find as she began eating it "Zenith you want any?" She offered licking her muzzle.

450The Moon and the Stars - Page 18 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He blinked his eyes, shooting out from his day-dream. "Wait.. wha-...?" He traced off as he saw the Squirrel. "Oh.. uh.. Yeah." He said, smiling softly as he padded forward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next