Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

476The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:43 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He tried to think of something to lighten the mood. "I wish there was some kind of plant, or medicine to stop heat..." He said. "So we both would not suffer with nature." He chuckled softly. He looked at her, sighing softly. "Gotta say.. you're brave to hang around a Male with little training to resist heat." He said softly with a small smile. "I'd be shit scared." He laughed.

477The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ya. They should call it DamnYouNature." She said knowing her jokes were a bit lame, but whatever lightened the mood. Her ears perked "Zenith... Im not scared. I am comfortable around yoh and trust you enough." She said ears twitching.

478The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her sighing. "You're putting your trust in a Wolf that can't control his instincts that well, V." He said, frowning. "The Stronger that gets, the worse I get." He said. He knew that was probably why she went off. But he'd rather her stay, and hope for him not to try anything, and get through it.

479The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You better fucking control your instincts or ill pluck each ones of yohr whiskers.. And prehaps impale you with a tree branch." She grumbled the seriousness in her voice a bit scary. Her tail flicked playfully though. She still had that hot temper of hers..

480The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:10 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He couldn't help but smile softly at her threats. "I think you are forgetting who won that fight we had when we first met." He chuckled softly, looking at her with mischievous grin on his face. "So, in vice versa, I would be plucking your whiskers out, and probably you being impaled with a tree branch." He laughed softly.

481The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:22 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You may have one that fight, but dont test me." she said with a growl? She clenched her fangs her lip rising to reveal her fangs. It was just a little temptation if he did plan on a little tussle?

482The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:40 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, his eyes losing its playfulness, returning to its calm look. "I do not want to get shredded, V.. I won't do anything." He reassured softly. He knew She-Wolves would shred any Male that would try to mate with them. And he personally thought Vendetta had double that Temper. But that made him respect her even more.

483The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:01 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Her own eyes softened "Okay.. And.." She paused biting her own lip the slightest "Nevermind..." She said before continuing the silence afterwards. She sighed ears flattened back. Her tail twitched as she continued.

484The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:06 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He swallowed awkwardly as the silence settled between them. He looked to the side, looking at Vendetta. "What is it?" He asked curiously. Just from knowing her for just a few days, he knew she had slight trouble with hiding her troubles.

485The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:14 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Its nothing." She said looking at him softly "Its umm.. We should get back." She said her pace quickening. I wish I could tell him.. She thought her tail lay limp as she continued.

486The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, frowning softly. He knew something was bothering her, but he did not push it. He gave a small nod. "Yeah, lets go." He said, matching her pace quickly as they got within sight of the familiar Cave that they seemed to call home.

487The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:43 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She trotted up to thecave ears twitching as she went into the den. She pulled out the 2 day old meat from awhile ago. She began eating the meat her stomach tearing at her.

488The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:03 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith followed, walking into the warmth of the Cave. As Vendetta too off for something to eat, Zenith went over to his nest, laying down. "Seems like Ren did give up tracking us." he said with a small chuckle.

489The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Prehaps.." She said softly "If he ks done than your off duty.." She said continuing to eat. "Honestly I kind of hope he is still tracking us.." She muttered quite enough so he didnt hear it.

490The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly, and he laid his head on his paws. "Well, I am going to have a good sleep." he said, yawning. "See you in the morning." He said, closing his eyes, and soon. he was fast asleep.

491The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded before putting the kill away. She lay down a small ways asay from him before drifting as well.

492The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:40 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

________________________.
*Few hours and its Morning*|
________________________|

Zenith mumbled softly, and as the faint sun hit his fur, he blinked his eyes from the soft heat from it. He coughed softly, and yawned widely.

493The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She had awoken the same time and had remained outside. She stare into the forest before her.

494The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He sat up, blinking the sleep from his eyes, and he stretched, hearing his bones clicking, and his tight muscles stretching. He relished the feeling, and then he looked around, and saw Vendetta sitting looking out into the Forest. he padded up to her, sitting next her. "Sleep well?" He asked.

495The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was humming a song before dhe jumped. "Oh! Your awake.. Not really." She said tail trying to prevent her scent from spreading to much..

496The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:33 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He tilted his head to the side slightly, shifting softly as he smelled her scent once again. @I got one, at last.@ He said, yawning once, as he flattened his shoulder fur.

497The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Nice." She said with a sharp yawn. Her tail twitched "My head.. Its just been hurting. My stomach gets upset too, but otherwise im fine." She said with a sigh. It seemed any point she lifted her head a throbbing paun came. Last night her stomach fpught with her and just hadnt felt good.

498The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Jeez'oh.. This is not your week.. is it?" He asked, a little surprised. "You probably have some bug, or cold.." He said, shrugging it off. "I think it's best you rest.. I can go hunt for today." He said.

499The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Thanks." She said nuzzling him. He than walked back into the den with a faint yawn. He curled up hoping sleep would catch up to her.

500The Moon and the Stars - Page 20 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:47 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly, and watched her go back into the Cave. He gave a small sigh, and then took off into the forest. Hoping to actually kill something worth a few days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20