Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 20]

251The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"No.. Honestly i feel comfortable enough to talk to you.." she said looking back at him with a faint smile. "Unless.. You dont want to know." she said softly.

252The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:53 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her. "It ain't that I don't want to know." He said. "But, I know talking about blood can be heart wrenching." He said. "I'm willing to listen if you want to tell." He said.

253The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"It ks, but ill tell you." she said before beginning "My mother went out to hunt when i was still just a couple of weeks old. Food was scarce so she was required to still hunt even with me. Her sister Viola went with her and they tracked down a couple of mice, but it wasnt enough. Theh ate the small meal and tried there luck at a old bear who mosied through the forest half starved. When they came the fight was vuscous and Viola was thrown down her throat torn out. My mothers best friend... Sister.. Killed. It hurt her so bad. She called backup and the beast was killed her body buried. My mother was depressed and stopped eating. Doing anything and i was fostered because she cpuldnt produce enough milk for me. One day she was gone and we found her dead at the bottom of widows peak. She jumped. My father told me she was an angel who wanted to go home." she said fighting back tears the whole time.

254The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:07 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He listened. It even tugged at him. Vendetta lived such a harsh Puphood. He stayed silent for a bit after she finished her story. "That must've been really bad..." He mumbled. "Sorry.." He said, looking at her with a sympathetic look in his Icy eyes.

255The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"It was long ago and the sadness has gone numb.. I still hurt when i think of her, but its less now." She said smiling faintly at the sympathetic look. "My dad deteriorated after that and in his weak state Cinnamon Roll beat him down." She said with a growl.

256The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, I think your Mother wouldn't like you grieving for her forever. So, in a good way, its good that you forgot the end of a Loved-one." He said. He then gave out a sigh. "If you do, we can always try and figure out a plan to get your dad." He suggested. but even he knew that was suicide.

257The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"My dad will... Be okay. Hes pretty fragile and old now. His heart isnt doing good anyways." she said knowing taking him with woukd be suicide and a disapointement if his heart simply failed on the journey.

258The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:55 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at the Female before nodding.He sighed mentally. Her heat Scent, he could ignore for a bit. He looked at her. "Um.. You do notice that you scent is getting stronger and stronger... Right?" He asked. Just a simple warning in case it got to a point of no return.

259The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She looked at him her skin burning at the words "I... Sorry. I didnt notice. Sorry if its bothers you." She said looking away from him quickly her tail curled over her end to try to weaken it. It wasnt very effective, but whatever helps. "Just a question... How do you feel when around in heat femakes?" She pondered that for awhile nkw ever since her first cycle at the age of 1 year and 6 months. Males acted quite strange around her every time and it made her uncomfortable.

260The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:06 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He shook his head. "Nothing you can do." He chuckled. He listened to what she asked. He didn't reply for a very long time. After a while, he let out a sigh. "Hunger..." He said. "Its like.. You're starving.. You have not ate in weeks, and you're weak..." He said. "And when you find food.. a Mouse... A squirrel.. You need to kill it.. You need to eat it." He said. "Thats what it's like." He sighed. "The Stronger the Heat of a Female gets, the Hungrier and more frantic the Male gets." He said.

261The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded. "I can barely stand it when im hungry. I bet its painful." She said with slight uneasiness in her voice. Either way he was right she coukdnt do anything in her power to stop the scent, so therefor it would continue to griw over the days. The last day woukd be the worse probably, but in the end the outcome is nice. The relaxation comes back.

262The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:21 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He shook his head. "Not exactly pain.. it's a very, irresistible urge.." He said. "The moment you eat food, the urge goes away.." He said. He has been under the lure of Heat. But he didn't do it. And it killed him to resist the scent. "The same for Heat.. The minute they do it, it's gone.. they are both in their right mind.." He explained.

263The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I see." she said as her paws sunk suddenly. It was thick muck that had got her paws and she keapt out of it quickly. A pothole had filled up with it and she could sink. Her paws were sticky and muddy. "Gosh.." she said lifting a paw seeing it drip off.

264The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:01 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith stopped as he saw Vendetta sick a bit. He glanced down, and frowned. "Huh." He mumbled. "We better watch our footing for a while.." He said, looking around. The ground around them was soft and wet. So, they could sick at anytime.

265The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:14 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She shook each of her paws tender as she placed them now making sure what she stepped on was solid. "I can see that now.." she said veering away from a slft spot.

266The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He took a different patch of ground a few meters away from the original path. This part looked a bit stabler. "Really hate this type of ground in Wolf form.." He muttered.

267The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Its worse in human form though. And I don't plan on changing out of my form." She said her tail flicking irritably at the ground. She was slowly beginning to become more comfortable with zenith more and more.

268The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, can't argue with you there.." He said, starting to walk carefully through the soft ground. It felt like it was going to sick at anytime.

269The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She needed the extra balance so her tail lifted from her rump pouting straight slightly her balance regaining more as she avoided the soft ground. Though her paws were tangled and she tripped falling onto zeniths side. "Crap! Sorry." She said leaping from him here ears flattened.

270The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:19 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grunted slightly as Vendetta fell into him. He got up, glancing at her, before giving out a soft laugh. "It's fine." He laughed.

271The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"No really sorry! I can be such a clutz sometimes." She said growling looking down at her paws with a menacing look as if scolding a couple of kids.

272The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:09 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith rolled his eyes. "And, really, It's fine." He said, nudging her softly to make his point. "You ain't the only one to be a clutz." He smirked softly.

273The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled attempting to swat him playfully only to miss. "Damn it.. Its so much easier to hit people as a human I must say." She growled ears flattened. She stood back up and continued walking "So how long will we be walking?" She said ears twitching for any sound.

274The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly. He then looked around. "Depends. If we find a cave or something like that we'll stop." He said. "But as long as we know the Pack won't follow us that far." he said. The way he has heard it. packs could search of outlaws for days, and reach up to miles of running in each day.

275The Moon and the Stars - Page 11 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I see " she said her tail waving side to side. She was already a bit irritated with walking for so long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next