Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pack's One and Only (Open)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Aren't your fingers burning?

Trey led her into a hotel, and he crossed the lobby on a few strides. He got a single bed suite, being that was the most his kindness could afford. He went back over to Melanie and motioned to the elevator. "Come on."

27The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:16 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie stayed close by Trey as he got their room. She had never been in a hotel of a city to be exact. When he motioned her onto the elevator she walked inside of in confusion. She wasn't sure what it was meant to do, it looked like a dead end to her.

28The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey looked confused for a moment, then it dawned on him. "It's an elevator. You press a button and it brings you up or down. It won't kill you, so..." He motioned to the elevator once more.

((You know, he's going to send her south in a day or two rp time, so...))

29The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(I know, don't worry just wait until they get in their room.)

Melanie nodded and walked onto the elevator. The elevator wasn't the biggest of her problems thought, probably her least. After a moment of hesitation she looked at the man. "My pack won't rest until they find me. They will find me no matter how far you send me," she explains letting her eyes drop to the ground. "I need a favor from you,"

30The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey followed her into the elevator, stabbed the button for their floor, and leaned back. The doors slid shut, keeping either from leaving. "What kind of favor?"

31The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:44 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie looked at the ground biting her lip wondering how to ask her favor. After a brief moment of hesitation she looked up,"It's our pack's law that they can't mate a female who is already mated with another male," she starts off,"Can you be that male so I don't have to worry about them finding me?" She asked feeling nervous to ask.

32The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey merely looked at her like she was a puzzle to be solved, then back at the door as it dinged open. He led her to a door and he unlocked it with a key. He opened the door to usher her in.

33The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie looked up once the door opened. She knew by the look of confusion on his face meant that he didn't understand. When he led her to their room she walked in and looked around before returning her attention back to him. "What I was trying to say was...can you have sex with me so my pack members can't?"

34The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"No, no... I know what mating is... But are you sure?" He stood by the door, thinking. He could help her? He did like her... But he didnt want to just take a female and leave her...

35The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:39 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie sighed and sat on the edge of the bed noticing he didn't seem sure, she began realizing maybe it was to much to ask from a man she just met. "Sorry I shouldn't have asked," she said softly. "I thought that being taken by you is better then being raped by the pack."

36The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"No. If I can keep you from getting raped, then its the least I can do." Trey said, pausing for a moment. With hardly a thought, he strode up to her and kissed her gently, his hands cupping her face. In an instant he pulled away. "Sorry."

37The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie was surprised to feel his lips against hers. It was nothing like when any members of pack kissed her. Those were filled with nothing but their own sickening desire for her, this kiss was soft and meant something. It was her first real kiss. When he parted from her she smiled before standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her lips to his.

38The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Vrey Of Haili

When she came back and gave him a kiss, he knew that it was what she really wanted. He pressed back against her, his hands resting on her hips. He gently pushed his tongue into her mouth, worried he may be taking it too fast.

39The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie tangled her tongue with his her hands finding their way through his hair. She found herself wanting this, more than she expected. She let one hand fall from his hair to the edge of his shirt, already trying to pull it off him.

40The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey felt her pull on his shirt and didnt fight it, but continued to wrestle with her tongue. He brought a hand to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, lust fueling him. He already felt his member hardening. He pulled from to kiss for a breath, then pressed in harder. The has still on her side pulled her closer.

41The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

With the brief moment to catch her breaths he quickly helped him take off her shirt. Because of how close they were he could feel his hardening cock press against her leg. Reaching down she massaged his hard on through his pants.

42The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey groaned as she massaged his cock, but got distracted as he pulled off her shirt. He reached behind her and undid her bra, letting it drop. He pulled from the kiss to focus slightly below. He traced circles around her tit with his tongue, giving each side equal attention. One of his hands dropped to rub her pussy in hopes of arousing her more.

43The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie felt herself become wet at the sound of Trey's groan. Before she knew it he had already tore her bra off causing her nipples to grow hard with the sudden coldness. She gasped at the feeling of his tongue flicking against the hard nubs. Melanie palmed his cock with a stronger grip unt she felt his fingers rubs her pussy through her jeans. She knew her wetness had soaked through her panties by now. Her legs felt weak at his touch so she broke away from him and pushed him onto the bed befoe she crawled on top of him straddling his hips as she tugged at his belt.

44The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey grinned at her eagerness, quickly undoing his belt and pulling wverything off down to his erection. It was quite large, and seemed to be ready as if it had a mind of its own. He stroked from her breasts - which he traced his thumb across the nipple - down to her pants and tugged them off.

45The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:05 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie bit her lip as his thumb brushed across her nipple and down to her pants. Without hesitation she helped him take off her pants and her soaked panties. She reached between them and began stroking his cock in her small hand, compared to his cock.

46The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey watched Melanie with interest, seeing if she was ready. He moaned as she stroked him, pleasure sweeping through him. He could wait no longer. "Ready?" He asked, glancing at her wet pussy.

47The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:16 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

When Trey asked his question she flipped them over so he was on top. She looked up at him biting her lip slightly before nodding,"Just fuck me," she muttered wanting his cock inside her.

48The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"'Kay." He said, teasing her by rubbing her pussy with his cock. He got it in place and thrust in, easily reaching her virginity. He pressed against it, then pulled back a bit. With a tough thrust, he shattered it and entered her womb. He thrust deep into it, feeling the tip reach all the way in. Grabbing her hips, he took a steady pace thrusting in. His balls slapped against her as he got faster and faster, sweat beading on his brow. He let out warm breaths on her belly as hit her g-spot repeatedly.

49The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pain. That was the first thing she felt when made his first coue of thrusts. She clenched her teeth when he broke through he virginity, after that the pain faded. Nothing was pleasure washed over her as he fucked her. She moaned gripping the sheets below her as his pace grew faster. Melanie threw her head back and widened her legs for his better access. "Fuck...T-trey!" She exclaimed followed by another moan as he hit her g-spot multiple times.

50The Pack's One and Only (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey's face was scrunched slightly as he pulled out the last few thrusts. He came then, releasing his hot seed into her, and pulled out. He let put a steamy breath, trying to get his energy back. As soon as he got his breath back, he began to explore her pussy with his tongue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum