Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Different Path [Haptic]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Different Path [Haptic] Empty A Different Path [Haptic] Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A Different Path [Haptic] AnimeGirls07

Alice nearly tripped on her skirts as she ran from the village, heading for the forest beyond it. She would not return to the village, not to be wed to the cruel, callous man her parents had chosen for her. If it had only been one of the other men in the village-any of the others! She had pleaded with them not to agree to his family's offer, but her parents had aspirations of social climbing, and what had been offered-what a future for her with him would bring them-had been too good for them to pass up.

She came to a small glade, a spring at one end of it, kneeling down at the edge of the pool it fed. She stared at her own reflection, trying to decide what to do from there. She couldn't go back-but where would she go? She sighed softly as she mulled her options over in her mind, unaware of what night it was, or that she was not quite as alone as she might've guessed.

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

2A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:32 am

Haptic

I've got the ball rolling

Disgruntled, Adam followed the thumping noise that was stirring up the forest. The centaur had taken a liking to this patch of woods, with the peaceful glade, and was not keen on it being disturbed. However, at the sight of the disturbance, he became slightly less annoyed by the stranger stumbling through.

Adam was lean, and his coat a wild bay, mostly soft and sandy coloured except his dark points, thick tail, and tousled black hair. He was certainly not the largest of centaurs, but it meant he was nimble, and had a better chance of moving quietly, which he did as he eyed the pretty blonde.

Observing her gaze into the water, he decides to stride out behind her, fingers flexing eagerly as he appreciates her body, and calculates the fact that she looked ripe for the taking and particularly delicious.

"Hello pet," Adam croons, leaning over the girl, tucking his hands behind his back, swishing his tail. "What are you up to out here?"

3A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:06 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She did not take notice of the centaur's approach, not hearing his quiet hoofbeats as he moved behind her. She was utterly oblivious to the fact that she wasn't alone in the secluded glade until she heard a male voice, looking up to see a man leaning over her.

She jumped, letting out a surprised yelp, and narrowly avoiding falling into the pool before her. She scrambled away, her heart beating faster as she looked up at Adam. She had thought, at first, that it had been another human, and he had merely taken her by surprise. But centaurs had a reputation, and she was hardly about to hang around to find out if it was true or not.

She rose to her feet, shakily. "N-nothing," She said, backing away, "Merely taking a rest..."

4A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Haptic

When Alice scrambled backwards, Adam merely takes a few steps to keep the distance closer between them. He has a curious and patient look on his face as she does this, hiding a keen grin to get his hands on the extremely pretty human. His large hands brush down the hair where his torso meets his horse portion, and as she gets to her feet he fights reaching one out to grab her by her thick blonde hair. Adam was pretty certain that would spook her, and he'd rather not have to chase her down to get inside her.

"Taking a rest? Are you travelling then?" He continues to step after her as she steps back, "Would you like some company for it? After all, it's getting dark out, you ought to be careful in a forest full of strangers," With a few wide strides, Adam positions himself with his rump behind Alice, leaning around so he can still gaze at her pretty face. "If you still want a rest, I'd be more than happy to take you to bed," He can't help it, as the more he looked at her pretty little body, the more keen he was to get her out of the silly human clothes, and bent under him.

5A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:50 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She continued to step back as he advanced, paying no attention to where she was going, until she felt her back against the rough bark of a tree at the glade's edge. With his rump soon blocking her, his torso leaning around, she had no way of getting away from the centaur, should he try something.

The centaur did make a good point, though. It would hardly be of much use for her to be wandering alone through the night, especially since she was unfamiliar with the forest. A companion who knew the lay of the land would certainly be of use. But she was hardly trusted him.

Her cheeks turned a deep scarlet as he mentioned taking her to bed, a brief wave of arosal hitting her as a picture of her beneath him fluttered through her mind. But before she could comment or try to slip away, she stiffened, hearing a few voices calling out her name in the distance. Her absence had been noticed, sooner than she'd expected.

6A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:05 am

Haptic

Adam was very pleased at how easy the pretty girl was to corner. The obvious advantages he had over her did make him quite cocksure however, and if anything was going to get her past him, it'd be his own arrogance. However he's not bothered, and does not have the self awareness to catch himself, he is far too busy leering at the pretty blonde and trying not to lick his lips at the though of squeezing those breasts out of the top she wore.

Stifling a pleased chuckle at the flush that hits her cheeks, Adam's grin increases as she blushes. It was the perfect confirmation that a coital image had hit her thoughts, and that definitely causes a stir between his legs. He goes to comment on the redness in her cheeks, when he notices she reacts to the distant human voices that were almost chanting, Alice, Alice, Alice.

Curiously, Adam raises in eyebrow, and echoes, "Alice?" Drawing conclusions in his mind, Adam steps a little bit closer now, giving his dark tail a teasing flick towards her. "You wouldn't be Alice by any chance, hmmmm?" He places his hands on his hips now, his toned biceps flexing in response, showing that although he was lean, there was no doubting his strength. "Running away from home? Tsk, tsk tsk, should I holler for them to come pick you up?" Adam brings his face closer to her now, leaning right down her, eyes briefly meeting hers before trying to have a quick gander down her top. "I am quite good at running you know," He mutters into her ear, the voices getting louder. "Do you want to give me a ride?" He offers, because he knows he'll have no chance of getting her riding on his cock if they don't get going soon. "I'll be gentle," He can't help but tease, still with that charming arrogant grin, as he gives her space and tilts towards her, inviting her up onto his back.

7A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:09 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She breathed a bit heavier as he leaned in, threatening to call them to her. What would happen, if she tried to run on her own? She might be able to get away from them, but if the centaur wanted to, she could tell he'd be able to stop her, his flexing muscles hinting at his true strength.

She blushed at his teasing when he offered her a ride. She didn't think she could trust this male-but she seemed to have little other choice at this point. His leering grin, his glance down her shirt, had not escaped her notice. Still, it would be faster to ride with him than to try and outrun the people from her village. Reluctantly, She climbed onto his back, grasping his shoulders lightly, and waiting for him to go.

8A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Haptic

Remaining still as she climbs aboard, Adam is extremely pleased she gives in. He is already starting at a walk when she grasps his shoulders and he shakes is head. "Round the waist, pet," Adam guides her hands to be around his strong midriff before picking up speed. "You falling off would be very counter productive," He tells her over his shoulder, making sure Alice has a got a sturdy grip at his waist before taking off.

What had been a few a steps at an amble quickly turn into a gallop. His human part leans forwards as he takes off, his arms swinging with his gait, in turn moving his shoulders with each step. That was the main reason he had gotten her to change her grasp. The fact she'd get a good chance to feel his lean, toned body and that her body would be closer to his, was merely a perk for this case. Adam was keen to penetrate her, but he wasn't keen on having her thrown from his back at high speeds - that wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Adam gallops solidly for ages. He is careful with how close he gets to trees, and slows down when the forest gets denser, it now being well into the night, and the only light being from the moon. "Do you want me to keep going?" He offers, manoeuvring around roots until the trees are sparser, and there's a bit more room. "I can go all night long baby," Adam turns to look over his shoulder at her with his wide teasing grin, and now puts one of his hands behind him. He finds the edge of her skirt, and finds her knee under her clothing. His fingers are slow and gentle, as he folds his arm further behind his back, and touches her further up her leg, feeling her soft warm thigh. "It'd be irresponsible for me to leave you in the forest all night, we should find something to pass the time," Adam suggests, as he begins massaging her inner thigh, curious to see if she was going to slip from his back at this point, and if in the end he'd have to chase her down.

9A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She slid her hands down to his waist, her grip on him tightening as he began to gallop. She was acutely aware of his toned body against hers, the movement of his muscles under his skin with each and every step he took. It brought her mind back to the more risque thoughts she'd had at his teasing before, a slight dampness apparent between her legs. She shook her head, chasing the thoughts from her mind, and trying to focus on her surroundings instead

He had taken her further into the forest, through the deepest part where the trees were densest to where they became sparser once more, farther than she'd ever been before. She probably had little hope of finding her way back to the village, even if she wanted to. And hopefully they'd put enough space between her and her pursuers that she wouldn't have to worry about going back.

She blushed deeply, biting her lip, as he teased her more, this time sliding his fingers beneath the hem of her dress, teasing and massaging her thigh with a slow, gentle touch. She pulled away from him, slipping from his back. "I can walk from here," She said simply, though she didn't leave the centaur's side. She did not intending on parting ways with him just yet, only on walking on her own feet. He knew the forest better than her after all, and she'd probably just end up going in circles if she was on her own. "Thank you," She added, "For helping me."

10A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Haptic

Admittedly, Adam is a little disappointed that she gets off his back. He frowns at the fact she slides her soft thighs away from him, and the absence of her warmth sitting behind him makes it harder for him to settle how hungry he was for her. Adam wants her touch, and can't help but use one hand to rest on the top of her pretty head. He softly massages her head, burying his fingers in her blonde wavy hair.

"And walk to where, exactly?" He questions her, his frown now being slightly amused at the idea that this girl thought about going for a walk in the dark in a part of the forest he imagined she'd never been to before. Adam clenches his jaw slightly when she thanks him, and his hand moves from her head to her neck, fingers very softly tracing on her collarbone, as he steps closer, pushes his waist against her.

"My pleasure," He replies with a shrug, licking his lips. "Or at least you could make it my pleasure," Adam moves his hand lower, fingers slowly crawling towards her breast under her top.

11A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed softly as he began to massage her head, his fingers in her hair. She looked up at him, noting the slight look of amusement he carried, clear on his face despite his frown. "Somewhere," She said softly, the color returning to her cheeks as she felt his waist pressed against hers. "To find shelter for the night, I suppose, or the path out of the forest."

She tensed a little as his finger wandered lower, from her head to her neck, to her collarbone before finally slipping below her top. She had no doubts about what the centaur wanted from her. And despite her reluctance, her body was becoming more and more eager for the male. "You certainly are persistent, aren't you?" She asked, a slight tone of amusement carried in her voice, "And you haven't even had the courtesy to introduce yourself to me."

12A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Haptic

"Well, I could help you with either of those things," Adam comments, enjoying watching her cheeks redden. His help however, would not be coming again without some kind of payment, and he had no intention of helping her with either of those things until she helped him out with the arousal he was struggling to keep at bay for the time being.

The fact she doesn't pull away at his touch, Adam takes as an invitation to continue. His hand is gentle in touch, however the skin is rough, especially in contrast to her soft fleshy breast that he gives a squeeze. "Of course I'm persistent," He has no reason to lie to her, his large hand moving to the other breast, thumb brushing over her nipple. Adam uses his other hand to softly grasp her blonde hair again. It is not roughly, but still firm that he pulls her hair, before massaging her head again, enjoying the feel of her soft silky locks, wrapping around her fingers as the other hand continues to happily explore her breast. By this point Adam had no chance of holding back his erection, his penis dropped from its shaft and hardening. "You can't really be naive enough to think that I wouldn't be doing this without an ulterior motive, surely?"

He almost laughs at her last comment. "Well you see, Alice," Adam begins, "I'm not a courteous kind of centaur. Not many are," The hand in her hair gives another soft tug, as he leans over her to give his roaming hand more reach, pushing against her to reach his fingers tip down to her belly button, not caring if he tears the fabric of her top at all. Adam's care about Alice was getting less and less with the more time that passed without her touching his penis, and his intentions were only going to make him rougher if she didn't comply.

13A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let out a soft gasp as he squeezed her breast, the rough feel of his touch against her softer skin exciting her, her nipple growing hard as his thumb brushed over it. She bit her lip as he tugged at her hair, firm, but not hard enough to hurt her. She could see his penis as it emerged from his sheath, large-though that didn't come as much of a surprise to her. She shuddered at the sight of it, wondering how she'd ever be able to take any of that.

Any thoughts of shying away from the centaur had left her mind now, replaced more and more by more lustful ones. The more he touched and teased her, the more wound up she became. "I suppose you'll be expecting something in exchange for your name, too, then?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked up at him. She could hear the fabric of her top tearing as he slid his hand deeper, fingers at her belly button now. She reached behind her, undoing the ties of her dress, able to feel it slip down her body a bit. She slipped her arms from the sleeves, before she pushed it down, letting it pool at her feet and letting the male see all of her.

14A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Haptic

Adam enjoyed the feeling of her body responding to his touch, the trembles that run up her warm skin. He is more forceful as he runs his hand over her body, but gives her the room to undo her dress. "Unless you plan on seeing me again," Adam gruffly mutters, his head at her neck as he reaches past her belly button, wrapping his arm down around her side, as he can't reach going over her shoulder. "There is no point in knowing my name."

He rubs his entire hand over her groin and between her thighs, prying between her legs. Adam uses his thumb and pinky on either side of her outer labia, before inserting his index finger. Giving her hair a feisty tug, Adam fingers her eagerly, before pushing her closer to a tree. He'd have to use something to bear his weight to mount Alice because the only crushing her intended to do was to her insides. So he pushes her closer to a tree he'll be able to grasp, and uses the hand in her hair to force her downwards. "Bend over," He urges her, removing his hand from her genitals, and not alleviating the pressure from her head until she does.

15A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She groaned as she felt his hand rub over her groin, parting her legs as he teased her labia. She shudder, moaning loudly as he probed her tight, virginal pussy with his index finger. "And...if I find I want to seek you out again?" She asked, before letting out a soft yelp as he tugged her hair.

At his urging, his hand forcing her down, she bent over, spreading her legs wide. She kept close to the tree he'd pushed her towards, soon grasping his intention, and no more keen on being crushed by the centaur's weight than he was.

16A Different Path [Haptic] Empty Re: A Different Path [Haptic] Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:40 am

Haptic

Grasping a branch of the tree with his free hand, Adam balances his weight backwards. His other hand remains in her golden locks, pushing her backwards under him now, taking a step forwards and pulling himself on a higher angle.

Adam grits his teeth as he pushes the flared head of his penis between her legs. He lets out a guttural sound, that rumbles in the back of his throat as he pushes into her, sandwiching Alice between the hand on her head and his cock. He tries to keep his forelegs away from trying to grip her, but instinct instantly brings his black pointed legs to trying to grasp the small human beneath him. The sound that escapes him is a frustrated huffing as he forces her hymen, but it's followed with an enthusiastic grunt when he manages a few inches into her vagina.

Keeping his grip on the tree sturdy to keep his weight off her back, Adam begins thrusting into Alice, also remaining in contact with her head to keep her steady under him. There was nothing quite like a human fuck, and his face splits into a lustful grin as he picks up speed, steadily wedging more and more of him into her petite body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum