Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chill in my Bones

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chill in my Bones Empty Chill in my Bones Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 pm

PuttyKat

PuttyKat
I've got the ball rolling

The young elfish woman makes her way through the woods, bow in hand. She has been in the valley for a week, tracking down prey. At the moment she was far from her camp. Gwedhiel felt foolish for traveling so far today, she knew it was going to storm. Now the clouds covered the setting sun and a light rain began to fall. Gwedhiel pushes her damp, blonde hair out of her eyes and kept walking. She was too far from camp to try and go back, she should probably find a place to rest for the night.

Eventually it starts to downpour, Gwenhiel realizes she can no longer choose to be picky. She spots a cave up a little ways on the side of the cliff. She puts her bow on her back, pushes her hair out of her eyes once more, and grab a rock of the cliff. It is tough but she makes it up to the little ledge in front of the cave. It will allow her easy access out of the valley, it is much easier to access this cave if you are above it and out of the valley. Gwendhiel steps inside and looks around, it is dim and hard to see but she will stay dry.

Gwendhiel is no fool, she knows there could be any sort of beast in here, a bear, a demon, wolves, anything. But she is gar too tired to worry about it. She rests on the ground, staying near the entrance so she'll be able to run. Her large, D-cup breasts are shining with moisture from the rain and her long, blonde hair is dripping onto the floor. Her skimpy leather outfit is soaked and uncomfortable to wear. She peels it off and rests on the floor naked, using her clothes as a blanket.

Chill in my Bones 27895410

2Chill in my Bones Empty Re: Chill in my Bones Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:02 am

Haptic

Devin stirred from his sleep when the rain started. The massive wolf's ears flick and nose twitches, as his yellow eyes slowly open. He considered his night's hunt, his stomach reminding him that he should get something between his teeth. The thought was put aside as he hears the approach of someone.

Remaining still, Devin's eyes widen at the entrance of the elf girl. The sight of her means a different hunger stirs in him, tickles his loins as she peels off her wet clothes. He forces himself to remain silent as she lays down, and he considers his timing. He notices her bow, but he has no fear of this guest.

Quietly, he starts to move. From being the shape of a large dark boulder in a back corner, he almost doubles in height when he stands, big enough to easily smother the girl. Padding forwards, he is quick to move around her and get between her and the opening. Finally a growl rumbles from him, as he towers above her laying body, and she smells delicious.

Licking his lips, Devin snarls as his eyes have good enough vision in the dark to appreciate the curves of her body. Getting close, he sniffs at her groin, and wuffs his warm, lusty breath on her flesh.

3Chill in my Bones Empty Re: Chill in my Bones Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:43 pm

PuttyKat

PuttyKat

Gwendhiel's eyes have just fluttered shut when she hears a deep growl. hey snap back open and she watches a dark shape tower over her. He sniffs at her sex and his warm breath tickles it.

Her heart is racing, is this monster going to rape her? She can't see much in the dark but she can make out it's shape and shaggy fur. It appears to be a wolf, a monstrous one. Gwen is a virgin and she can only imagine the size of this wolf's member, he's huge! Surely his peni matching his size.

4Chill in my Bones Empty Re: Chill in my Bones Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Haptic

Indulging himself in the scent of her groin, Devin pushes his nose between her lips. He makes a pleased growl, and licks her. He doesn't stop with just a tasting, but pushes his nose as far as he can, curious the human anatomy.

Grunting, he uses a paw to push at her thighs, stepping further up over her. He tucks his hind paws at her ankles, aiming to use them hitch her legs apart, as continues to use his nose and tongue to penetrate the elf.

5Chill in my Bones Empty Re: Chill in my Bones Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 am

PuttyKat

PuttyKat

Her legs are pushed slightly apart as the monster tastes her. She bites her bottom lip to stifle a moan, this feels so good. He pushes at her thigh and she can't help it, she has never felt anything like this, Gwendhiel spreads her legs wide. She doesn't want to be raped but it feels so good and his tongue is warm. Plus if she resists he might hurt her.

6Chill in my Bones Empty Re: Chill in my Bones Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

Haptic

Devin likes the taste of her body, and he likes how warm she is. He also likes how small and tight she is, his penis throbbing eagerly to replace where his tongue was. With a growl he removes his muzzle, and begins licking up her body, up to her belly button, pushing his damp nose against it. Pausing only a minute, Devin leans forwards over the elf as he continues to trail his curious nose upwards. As he leans forwards he presses the tip of his member against her lips.

This sensation drives him to thrust into her suddenly. He makes a short choppy bark of glee, as he squats over her and pushes his massive erection hard into her, nose bumping her breasts, and he opens his massive jaw to grabs one of her hefty breasts. He doesn't apply pressure, Devin has no intention to break the sweet skin on her chest, but he pushes his tongue against her nipple as he thrusts and grunts on top of the elf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum