Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mating Games

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:51 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He rolled his eyes ringing himself to sit next to her. "Playing heard to get, huh?" He inquired his voice more amused than annoyed."I didn't want to be here either, it's just how my mom and dad met and now they want me to do the same. I won't be as successful and so don't think it's right. But I have been training my whole life for this and I'm not gonna let you ruin this for me."  His voice had an edge to it.

27The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:55 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her blue eyes landed on the wolf, his words angered her causing her to stand up. Her fur spiked up with disgust. "These games aren't for meeting anyone, these games are immoral. They force females to be baited like prey.. it isn't fair" she barked out. "And you trained for it all your life?" She snarled. "Well that's pathetic." She lashed her tail as her eyes started to trail around, searching for an exit

28The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:03 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He snarled. "I don't play by the rules I can kill you I if want. I took pity on such a pathetic creature and now I'm starting to regret it." He spat slamming into her and knocking her to her paws before she could spend too long studying her surroundings. "I don't need some bitch's opinion, once someone insults my family they've gone too far." He objected. "No matter how incredibly stupid their decisions are." They were almost nose to nose now both glaring at each other.

29The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:06 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

her eyes snapped back onto the male as she heard his snarl, her nerves were on edge as he slammed into her. Her small body taking a hit, but she wasn't going to show it. A small sting radiated from her body as she was on her paws. She growled at him baring her teeth but stepping back as their noses were almost touching each other. "Then do it!" she snarled. "Kill me.. at least I won't have to go home with you!"

30The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:13 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Fuck you!" Brace words from such a pathetic wolf." He growled closing in on her he raised his paw to make the killing blow. His ear twitched. "I hear something." He whispered.The bush in front of him shook violently as a large brute exploded out of it. Damian kicked her into a thorn bush which would buy him enough time to fight off the brute.

31The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alice knew her words were harsh but she didn't care, her eyes raised as his rose his paw ready to strike her. She didn't even budge. Her attention snapped to the brute that came into view, a small whimper escaping her maw as he kicked her into some bushed, she tried to move away but the thorns were stuck to her pelt. She growled as she writhed around watching the males before her

32The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He snarled. "What do you want Ian? You can't take my prize!" He snarled not waiting for an answer. He tucked himself into a tight ball rolling under the brute and slashing at his exposed underbelly quickly sliding out from under Ian and out of reach. Ian spun around confused as Luke covered his side in scratches. Ian turned swiping his claws down Luke's about, and causing him to wince yet not lose his advantage. Luke gathered all the weight onto his haunches then sprang, gathering enough distance to make him airborne as he landed on the brute's back. The brute snarled using the drop and roll counter attack move but Luke sprang away already seeing the move coming before it could happen. Now Ian was belly up, completely defenseless. Luke pinned him to the ground. He held the wolf's neck firmly in his jaws. The sickening snapping of bones telling him that he had crushed the wolves windpipe, ending his life. He backed away panting turning to wind his 'companion' still thrashing around in the the thorn bush.

33The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:33 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alice's eyes were wide with horror as her small frame continued to try and escape the thorn bush. She could hear the fight that was right in front of her. The two males were going at it and it looked like he was winning. She pulled against the thorns as it finally released her. Her eyes were completely wide and her ears perked as she heard the death bite. It pierced her ears as it sent goosebumps down her whole body. She backed up far away from him, now she knew what he was capable and it scared her. "G-Get away from me" she whimpered as coward towards the trees. Before she could plan an escape the last siren blew. It echoed through the trees. The games were over. She looked confused, they couldn't be! She didn't even have the chance to  escape this brute

34The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:40 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He smiled smugly "I win." He said charging off he didn't need her to follow they had all seen the footage. He reached the center of the arena panting. "Congrats bro! Heard you had tobkill someone.. sick!" His friend exclaimed but even that sounded forced, sick it was in deed. "It was. Battle to the death, it was either him or me." He responded grimly soundly almost traumatized by the experience.

35The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:44 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He had won. Dread filled her whole body as she watched him race off, it was true the footage was there and even if she tried to deny it they wouldn't let her go home without anyone. She let out a small sigh as she slowly made her way towards the center of the games. All the males looked happy while the females looked miserable. Today was a crappy day, Alice hadn't expected that she actually be claimed. She went to the restroom where she shifted into her wolf, bag were line up in cubbies as she grabbed her bag and started to change. Her mom had packed her a tee with a flannel to tie around her hips with ripped jeans and white converse. She let her hair down as she went back. She sat on one of the benches sighing.

36The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:52 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Wow who knew I'd claim one?!" Exclaiemed one of the males as they headed into the locker room. "Mine was fiesty but I think she could be worth it." Luke interjected, and the others laughed. He looked at his clothes. "Seriously dude, a suit?! Am I going to the ball or something? This is the last time someone else plans my outfit." He sighed, As the others chuckled. He quickly changed into the formal attire unenthusiastically even though the suit did not look bad, he was just annoyed to be wearing something so formal.

37The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:56 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Everyone was buzzing about their claims and their wins and their losses. Many females had landed alphas, rich men and well suited men. She should have gotten to know him if she knew this was how her fate was going to be. She wasn't wearing anything formal it was more casual. She looked at her feet as another girl sat next to her. "Did you get claimed?" she asked as Alice looked up at the girl, she just nodded she didn't want to respond. "Sucks, I didn't I'm waiting for my mom" Alice looked at her. "Lucky you" Alice hissed as she leaned her head against the boards behind her

38The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daimian knew that he wasn't the beta yet but he was the heir and was still a very rich man and had always had it easy economic wise. He walked out waiting for the girl to join him he didn't even know her name he realized with as start slightly annoyed. Then he turned spotting her she still wearing the same frown and look of despair on her face.

39The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:02 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The site of the games was starting to clear up as she texted her mom that she has failed, that she had been claimed.. well not fully but almost to be. Her eyes looked around as they landed on Damien. She silently stood up and walked towards him. Maybe she could annoy him, if anything that is what she could use against him. She eyed him, she was very short compared to him.

40The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I see that look on your face." He chuckldd, his companions laughed with their claimed woman standing by their sides sulking. "See what I have to deal with here?" "Seems like a pain." Agreed one of his friends, as he others nodded. Luke waited patiently for the Mating Games to Officially be over, unwilling to talk to the girl. She didn't seem like she was gonna be nice anyway.

41The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:14 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alice was filled with rage as she heard the guys talk. they were disgusting, she was disgusted. She glared at each and every one of them, she balled her hands into fists. She had the urge to punch Damien square in the face. She remained her calm as the speakers turned on. "Congratulations to all those who have won a prize for those have not, try again next year. Everyone can go home now and enjoy their prize." Alice grumbled. Prize.. she wasn't a human she was property

42The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:21 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Careful with that." He warned wrapping his hand around her fish and bringing it to her side rather than close to his fade before letting go. His eyes were filled with regret but he pretended not to be like that, he led the way to his car. A shiny silver Lamborghini, he opened the door for the passengers seat, quickly getting into the deiver's seat and starting the ignition. The whole time they listened to what was on the radio not talking to each other at all. Fianlly pulled into his driveway, he lived in a two story house, it wasn't a mansion but it was big enough. He didn't want a mansion, maybe someday but not now.

43The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:24 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let out a small gasp as he grabbed her fist. Her face turned red as she unfitted them. Her body was super tense as he lead her towards his car, she silently sat in the car. Alice's eyes were set on the scenery outside, she started out the window the whole time not making eye contact with him. As the car came to a stop her eyes moved to the house. Her new house. It was weird, not seeing her own home.

44The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:36 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He wanted to tell her that it would be okay that it would get easier. But she wouldn't believe him, so he wouldn't waste his breath. Damian gave her a tour of her new house  ending in the bedroom. "Ready?" He inquired not actually expecting an answer.

45The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:39 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alice silently followed him, she hated that she had to submit to him. She looked around the house, she looked up as they ended up at the bedroom. "I get my own room.. right?" she knew the answer to this but she couldn't help ask. She looked up at him with her hug doe eyes

46The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:45 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"We'll see.." he gave her a crooked smile. He took of his shirt to reveal the product of all true years of hardworking and training he'd been through.

47The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:47 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alice walked into the bedroom, it felt strange as she looked around. "Erh.." she said silently as her face flushed red and she looked at her feet. She didn't dare to look at him. "

48The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:53 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He pulled his pants down uneasily this was what he wanted right? Maybe it'd be easier if he was drunk. Downstairs he had a bar and whole game room that even had a pool table. He quickly headed down stairs. "I forgot to show you what I call the 'Game Room'" he told her still in his boxers. He quickly concurred himself a drink, and kept drinking until he felt as if he'd throw up. He turned to look at her as she studied him what was the word, in an uneasy manner?

49The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked at the floor her shoes were untied, she slowly crouched as she tied the laces together. She got up as he made himself a drink, she had barely tuned 18 so she wasn't even illegal to drink. "I can't drink?" she said more of a question. "Look Daimien you don't have to do this" she said softly.

50The Mating Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mating Games Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:59 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't?" He sounded drunk. He looked like he was gonna pass out though he reached for another drink. "I don't know.. It's literally called "The Mating Games." He pointed out still sounding drunk not yet having drunken the drink the was in his current glass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum