Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chain Reaction {Private}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 am

Ellipse

Ellipse
Bro, you should chill out

The human shook his head.  "Our skin is bare, unlike canines like you," he pointed out, still wondering why she was stripping him of his jeans.  "Hey, can I have those back now?  Those are the 'fur' I wear, and I'm sure you wouldn't like people taking yours."  He gasped softly when she then pulled off his boxers, leaving his crotch completely exposed in front of the female, causing Kyle to blush.

27Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She grinned down at him her fur bristling. "Your blushing?" It was odd for her to experience this. Canines couldn't blush, cry, or talk to humans. She lowered her body onto him, her pussy brushing his exposed crotch.

28Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 am

Ellipse

Ellipse

"W-Well, yeah!  It's embarrassing to be naked from the waist down in front of someone," he pointed out.  "And... hey, how do you know what a blush even is?"  Kyle probably wouldn't care about the answer to his question for very long though, as he suddenly sensed the radiating warmth of her nethers grazing over his bare groin.  "What are... you doing?  I-I'm not a canine like you.  We can't--"  He gulped nervously, not bothering to finish his sentence.

29Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I-I don't know what got into me..." she stammered, she rose up off of him still holding him down her gaze troubled. "Err--- I'm really sorry... your right your human I'm a canine." She looked pretty embarrassed, and ducked her head in apologetically. Then she turned looking conflicted. She had to do this, right? She was in heat, and the the dogs wouldn't be able to track as easily without her stench. And somehow she trusted him. "I need to get rid of it." She told him softly, grabbing his pants in her jaws and dragging them right next to him.

30Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Even if Kyle's mind was protesting this situation, his body was eagerly accepting it.  The human's cock quickly hardened under the hot touch of her canine vulva, pressing lightly against her folds.  He was conflicted about what to do, and feeling very embarrassed to find his body reacting this way.  "I-It's okay.  I'm not angry at you," the human said, gently grasping at his jeans when she pulled them over.  "It's all just instinct, right?  Are you in heat or something?  Is that why they were chasing you?"

31Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yes I'm in heat... but that's not the only reason why they're after me," she explained. She was still pinning him to the ground. "I really need this," she pleaded. She fixed him with a meaningful glare. "I know you might find it revolting, but I have to do this or else they'll find us." she unpinned him, this would have to be his decision.

32Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

"I don't find it revolting," Kyle replied, his shaft throbbing with newfound excitement from the circumstances.  "It's just... different.  I've heard of humans having sex with animals, but it's considered taboo, not to mention illegal."  He was conflicted about whether to ease the female's discomfort or not.  Surely no one would know, as long as they were this deep into the woods... right?  "But... if you really need my help, I can try."

33Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed, he had agreed and now she was relieved that they might be safe for a little while after all. She allowed him to get to sit up, his cock bouncing slightly. It was now or never. The hybrid laying front of him as he spread his legs his brow furrowed in concern as if he was wondering what would happen next. She swirled her tongue around his cock pulling it down, and nipping it softly.

34Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:32 am

Ellipse

Ellipse

( Just as a heads up, try to avoid playing the actions of my character. )

Kyle was both nervous and excited about the moments that followed.  He wasn't sure what the wolf-husky had planned with him, but he got a pretty good idea about the situation when her muzzle dipped down to lick across his quivering cock.  "Wh-Whoa...  that feels great, girl," he complimented the canine, gently rubbing the top of her head with his hand.

35Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile Razz
The fae began to suck even harder awaiting groans of approval as he stroked her head comfortingly. She squeezed her eyes shoot as she playfully nibbled it, occasionly breaking away to lick his face.

36Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Kyle was actually enjoying this far more than he expected, and it was no surprise that he began humping against her muzzle a little, imagining it was the hybrid's hot, canine sex he was thrusting into.  "Oh god... I never thought doing stuff with a dog would feel so amazing."

37Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"This is only the beginning." She painted in between licks and sucks. Then nuzzled his head with her forehead her breath hot against his cheek. "Are you ready?" She inquired. (Also I might have the Doberman find her and if you want you can rp as one of them)

38Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

( I could do that. )

"A-As ready as I'll ever be, I guess,"
he chuckled a little, waiting anxiously for the female to guide him to the next step.  Of course, he already had a good idea of what was about to come, and his shaft stood erect in lustful excitement between his legs, twitching every now and then.

39Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It felt unnatural when the male wasn't on top, did he do it differently? "Err.. your supposed to get on top." If dogs could blish she'd definitely be blushing by now. She crouched low wondering if he needed more guidance.

40Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

The realization suddenly hit the human, and he moved back up onto his knees to accommodate her height.  "Heh, sorry," he apologized to the female, his cheeks burning bright with embarrassment.  "I've never... done this before."  His hand was shaking as he slowly guided the head of his cock to touch her hot, canine folds, feeling the warmth of her flesh against his own.  "Oh geez... it's so hot."

41Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Thanks?" She chucked sensing that the human was nervous. "Y-you don't have to do this, y'know?" She could feel the head oh his cock hrobving against her core.

42Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Kyle didn't bother responding to the husky when she spoke back to him, instead letting his actions do the talking for him when he pushed forward.  The strong desires flooding his mind fueled him to make the initial plunge into the canine's sex, and he moaned aloud in pure bliss upon feeling her hot, wet spade spread open and accept his cock.  "Oooh god..."

43Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Laika closed her eyes bucking against him as he pushed into her, her walls beginning to close in on his cock greedily. Her desires overwhelmed her and she forgot about her concerns, starting to thrust along with him waiting for his juices to flow. Her tongue lolling out of her mouth with pleasure as she moaned in approval and encouragement.

44Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Delighted groans of the male's own escaped his mouth when he sank deep into the slick flesh of the female's vaginal depths, her warm walls consuming inch after inch of his cock when he slipped it inside her.  Even when in heat she felt so snug around his length, and he was overwhelmed with the pleasure that sparked through his body.

45Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Soon snorts of laughter and pleasure escaped her parted jaws as his cock plunged in and out of her. When was the last time she'd mated? He was pretty big she had to admit. The groans of both the human and hybrid filled the once silent air as continued to buck against his cock, every once in a while turning her head just far enough so that she could lick his face.

46Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:55 am

Ellipse

Ellipse

( Apologies for the disappearance. )

Kyle dug his fingers into the warmth of the canine's fur as he pumped her sex with his cock, resting his chest over the husky's back much like a male of her own species would do.  "Oh god... th-this is the best sex I've ever had," he moaned aloud, shuddering in utter bliss as he gave the female his all.

47Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:34 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Same to you.." her voice was almost a rumbling purr now as she continue to moan in pleaure, each strong pump from his cock bringing them closer and closer to the climax. "D-don't stop..." she comandrd as he pressed his body closer into hers.

48Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:42 am

Ellipse

Ellipse

Suddenly, the human decided to play a little more rough with his new feminine companion, pushing his head forward to nibble gently on her pointed ear as he rutted her wildly.  The bulbous head of his shaft spread her triangular spade wide over and over again around his girth, flooding the male's body with delightful pleasure whenever he stretched her flesh wide around him.

49Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She made a sound that sounded like a laugh as the head of his cock played with her spade and stretching it over his cock over and over again. Making her twice as wet, her pussy seeming to expand as if to make room for a bigger cock, and tightening again. The process repeated several times but she didn't want it to end either way. She turned her he's slightly her breath hot against his neck as she encouraged him further with nuzzles.

50Chain Reaction {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:53 am

Ellipse

Ellipse

The human wasn't sure if it was lust or passion that drove him to mate with the female like he was, but he knew the inevitable end was soon at hand.  His balls were beginning to tighten beneath his pistoning shaft, which signaled Kyle he was about to hit his climax a second time.  He hunched further over the wolf's back as he rapidly thrust deep inside her vaginal depths, his moans growing louder as he reached the brink of his release.  "I-I'm gonna cum!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum