Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets and Shadows

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sent you a pm Smile )

Pietr laughed slightly at her comments. 'But you know i love you though. And i hope you love me even if you call me dork and a tease" he said kissing her lips passionately. He removed his hand from her clit and thrust deeper and faster into her groaning softly.

127Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire smiled warmly and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, " Of course I love you too." She moaned loudly as he thrusted deeper and faster into her. She stared into his eyes as he pounded into her.

128Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr smiled at her as the stared into her eyes. He groaned as he thrust even faster into her as his climax came ever so closer.

129Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:23 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire smiled back at Pietr and moaned loudly as he thrusted even faster inside of her pussy. She then clenched her fists as she felt her orgasm soon approaching.

130Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr clenched his teeth as he held back his orgasm and he thrust even faster his body covered in sweat his eyes burning

131Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:34 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire half-closed her eyes and she moaned loudly as he pounded her pussy even faster. " Oh god, Pietr!" She felt her pleasure rising and knew she would have her orgasm any minute now.

132Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Come for me baby" he moaned as he went faster

133Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:31 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire suddenly screamed loudly in extreme pleasure and she then came. She moaned loudly and shut her eyes tightly.

134Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr smiled as her orgasm hit with a force and that drove him over the edge. And he shot his hot seed into her with one final thrust and he squeezed his eyes shut and grit his teeth letting out a soft growl

135Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:29 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire moaned loudly, " PIETR!" As he shot his hot seed into her pussy. Yup, she was probably going to be pregnant from all the hot sex they had. And her parents would kill her but she didn't really give a fuck.

136Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr kissed her softly " I love you" he said looking into her eyes. He pulled out slowly and changed and sighed they had to find their cloths "Want to come to my house" he asked softly

137Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire smiled as he pressed his lips to hers, " I love you too." She looked back into her eyes and moaned softly when he pulled out of her pussy. Cum leaked out of her pussy. She HAD to take a shower. The smell of hot sex was basically written all over her body. The smell was so strong. She then quickly put her clothes on. And she nodded at Pietr, " Yes."

138Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr smiled and took off in a fast paced sprint and cut through the field and there stood his 2 story cabin. "Welcome home my love" he said and he took her hand and walked closer to the house. The were greeted by their 2 dogs Marley and Sully two huge Irish wolf hounds. "Hey boys miss me" Pietr said scratching their huge heads

139Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:15 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire ran after him, " Hey, wait up, what are you, a cheetah!?" she giggled, before then dashing after him. Soon they got to the cabin, and she was panting hard. And she looked at Pietr and smiled. She then let him pull her into the house and she smiled at the dogs and let them sniff her hand.

140Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr laughed "If i was a cheetah i would hate myself i hate cats" he said rolling his blue eyes. He smiled when the dogs walked up to her wagging their tails and sniffing her hands. He took her hand and walked towards the cabin. They were greeted by his sister Catirina. "Bub! Hey is this the girl you were talking about?" he nodded Cat's eyes lit up "Shes sooo pretty"

141Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire laughed and she smiled as the dogs nosed her hand and wagged their tails excitedly. She walked closely by Pietr as he led her towards his sister. She blushed slightly at her comment, " Thanks."

142Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Bro, you should chill out

(Hey its Argos)

Cat just smiled and looked at her brother "God you smell like like a dog.. a sweaty dog in fact" she said winking at Claire. "Do you want to stay for dinner dear?" he said rolling his eyes at his sister. He is going to have to get her back for that.

143Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

( Would you like to start a new rp with me? )

At Cat's comment, Claire instantly looked down and her cheeks flushed scarlet. But it quickly faded away as if it was never there. She then eyed Pietr and a light smile appeared, " I'd love to."

144Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Argos-Is-Back

(Sure Smile )

Pietr smiled and took her hand " Come on ill let you meet Alexi you have already met Max" he said sighing softly moving his sore limbs as he walked toward the house smelling the Italian that Alexi was cooking "Mmm smells so good don't?" he asked winking at Claire. "Want to take a shower with me when we get home??" he asked in her ear

145Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:35 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

( Alright.  Smile What type of rp would u like to do? )

Claire smiled as he took her hand and she then nodded slightly as she remembered Max. The strong scent of Italian food was high in the air and her mouth watered from it. She was starving. When Pietr whispered in her ear about taking a shower together she got chills and a quiet moan escaped her mouth.

146Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Argos-Is-Back

( romance, bisexual, homosexual eh anything)

Pietr smiled at her soft moan "mm, i can't wait to eat you out" he growled softly in her ear. He glanced at Cat and she nodded.

147Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

( Alright how about a hetero-sexual anthro male dog x anthro female cat rp? )

Claire smiled lustfully and she bit her lip, " I can't wait for that either. " She said softly and seductively.

148Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:33 am

Argos-Is-Back

(Sounds good)
Pietr growled lustfuly in her ear

149Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:19 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire smiled and let out another small moan. She was already getting wet and turned on.

(Kk who would u like to be? The dog or the cat? )

150Secrets and Shadows  - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Pietr smirked and opened the door and pulled her upstairs to their huge bathroom. He leaned in and kissed her passionately his hands roaming over her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum