Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time for a snack (for vore lovers)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time for a snack (for vore lovers) Empty Time for a snack (for vore lovers) Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:53 pm

SickFixx

SickFixx
Newbs
Newbs

This is Jessica, a herm half human half anthro. She likes any gender of any species and loves seducing her "victims" and then surprising them with her power to shrink them and then..well you can figure that out Wink

Time for a snack (for vore lovers) 1fd4i

Jessica awoke in her room, stomach growling. Damn, she had a big dinner just a few hours ago..Oh well. She slipped out of bed and dressed in her sexy outfit that showed her large breasts. Her tail flicked in eagerness. She was also craving some alcohol.. She quickly walked down the street to her family owned bar, though she never told anyone that she was one of the head managers here, she usually just like to pick up dates when she was in the mood.

She helped herself to her own drink and took out several bottles. She scanned the customers here. There were some sexy-looking creatures here, both male and females.. She calmed her erection and sat the bottles down.

"Anyone want a free drink on me?"

She smiled, knowing that within a few seconds, there will be several people grabbing the bait, and when that happened, she'd pick the most attractive one..

2Time for a snack (for vore lovers) Empty Re: Time for a snack (for vore lovers) Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:16 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I could never pass a free drink," a woman said from behind Jessica. A young lady around the age of twenty reached forward and picked up one of the drinks, her large and perky breasts easily seen as she leaned forward. There was many other people coming to get the drink but she was t focused on them, "So why so generous as to buy us drinks?" He woman asked, her elbows resting on the bar as she leaned forward, purposely showing off her large breasts.

(I've never tried vore so bear with me.)

3Time for a snack (for vore lovers) Empty Re: Time for a snack (for vore lovers) Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:20 pm

SickFixx

SickFixx
Newbs
Newbs

(That's cool)

Jessica fixed up the fanciest (and most expensive) drink the bar had on it's list. "I like rewarding beauty..I don't think you have any business paying so much for a nice drink every now and then." As a final touch, Jessica reached into her large breasts and pulled out a nice cherry from her cleavage and put it in the drink while winking at the woman. She wasn't shy to eye the woman's large breasts. "So what's your name? What brought you here?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]