Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

expect then unexpected (stallion x human rp.. force is encouraged )

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

expect then unexpected (stallion x human rp.. force is encouraged ) Tumblr_m79fznzJxU1qkktkno1_500

Sakura could here the crackle of the grass as she walked and looked around her secluded, forest hidden yard and into the night. When the red headed girl reached her destination she swung the doors open to her 3 horse barn and gazed inside, everything was cozy and normal except for one out of normal thing; a new stallion (you) that she bought and was set to train. She bought him after the owners couldn't handle the feisty stud that they bought to breed there mares and so far training was going good, he hadn't tried to kill her yet but did seem quite pushy. Sakura decided that she would give the handsome stud a good brushing and some oats before heading to bed, she had a busy day today and didn't get much time to do much with him. "Hey Handsome, you being a good boy?" She opened the latch and went in the stall.

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

expect then unexpected (stallion x human rp.. force is encouraged ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlxqkoy6OV4_I-r4noQk0ifoa5kDTo8nlIaRjoOxpSp1O8gjn5
Sixx snorted causing vapors to shoot from his nose. He pinned his ears as he realized he wasn't home he was in a dingy dark barn that smelled moldy. He pawed his huge hoof and tossed his head, he hated being in a stall, he like to run and feel the wind on his face.

His head snapped up his ears pinned against his skull and his pale gold eyes hard and cold as he saw a flash of bright red. Great.. The farmers daughter came to bother him. She walked up to his door a cruel thought came to his mind. He stood there and listened

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

Sakura dropped the brushes she was carrying accidentally when her phone vibrated and bent to pick them up, checking her message with one hand and picking up the brushes in the other. The message was from her ex and she decided to ignore it for the mean time and finished picking up the brushes, she remembered the short dress she was wearing as it rode up to the point of almost showing her underwear and cursed coming home late because she couldn't change.

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sixx snorted when she dropped the brushes.. Clumsy Human he though as he rolled his pale eyes.

His lips curved in a cruel smile as he saw her under garments. He stretched his muzzle out and let out a long hot breath on her pussy before she stood back up.

He smirked and licked his lips

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

The 19 year old felt hot air blow between her legs but shook it off thinking it was only her imagination and decided to put her phone and the brushes on a table just outside the stall and picked up an apple and reached out with one hand for him to take it before pating his huge neck. "Here, it's for you." She as she held the apple a few feet from his nose. "I'm sorry you had to leave your friends but if you hadn't you would have been some dogs lunch.. your humans before are mean people and would have done almost anything to make money off you but at least your safe here, not much of a barn huh? " As she talked Sakura stroked him lightly, as to not startle him.

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sixx sighed as she didn't respond to his breath on her pussy. The big stallion's ears flicked towards her catching every word she said.

He snorted softly at the mention of dog food. Psh he was too good to be mad into those filthy animals food. He ate the apple nuzzling her big breasts licking them slightly.

He grabbed a piece of her clothing with his big teeth and jerked his head high ripping the flimsy cloth. He smirked as he saw her bra. He took his big head and nuzzled his nose into her breasts once more and licked them with his long warm tounge

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

She giggled as he nuzzled her, taking as a thank you for the apple and continued pating him but froze when she felt his tongue on her, that wasn't normal for a horse but people do say stallions are different the post horses, mainly geldings and needless to say the 19 yr was getting a aroused at this. When he jerked her dress off and effectively ripping it she gasps, going backwards until her back hit the opposite wall of the stall door and groaned at her dress being ripped, it was one of her favorites but decided that was the price she payed for wearing such nice clothes at the barn. Sakura looked at the stallion and pushed him away. "No, No bad. You don't do that, Whoa." She decided that she should probably go change and got up to leave, pushing the dress over the little yellow bra she wore and had to go around the stud first before getting to the stall door.

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sixx smirked and whinnyed at her when she back away. His body heated up when he saw her breasts and he licked his lips

(GAHHHH WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!!!)

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

Sakura tried to sneak past him, going for the stable door but tripped on the brushes she dropped and fell on her butt. "Easy big guy, boy am i clumsy huh?" Damn she shouldn't of had that last beer

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The big stallion snorted and tossed his big head. he pawed at the door and eventually broke it. He walked over to her and started to lick and nibble her breasts making excited sounds in his throat. His thick horse cock slowly growing begging to. be touched.

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

She gasped, moving to get up even though she liked the sensation. She leaned on the stallions front legs, grabbing at the broken stall door to get up but a piece of the door came off and would of hit her head if she hadn't fallen back inbetween his front legs and under his belly. The 18 year old stared as his horse dick that was about half a meter from her face, her cloudy brain wanting to touch it but she knew it was wrong. (gonna make her be close to being drunk lol)

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sixx nickered softly urging her to play with his huge tool. He sniffed down her body till he got to her pussy.It still had the agravating fabric around it. He snorts and grabs the fabric with his teeth careful not to get skin and he jerked his head slightly ripping the fabric easily. he dropped his head and begain to sniff and lick at her pussy.

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

She shreaked as he rip her panties but moaned as he licked her very wet pussy, eyes trailing down from his cock to his hooves. She always had a thing for horses hooves, like how much pain would it be if the horse trampled her and wondered if she would get any pleasure at all from being under a horses feet, she did have a thing for being under peoples feet and being dominated by them. She trailed her hand from his hoof up his leg and to his member, playing with the head slightly as she moaned.

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The stallion groaned as he felt her small hand go up from his hoof to his throbbing fully hard horse cock. He let out a breath on her increasingly wet pussy. He turned his head slighty so his tounge could enter her. His pale eyes almost rolled into the back of his head because she tasted so good. He thrust his hips slightly demanding her to play with his cock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum