Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wars Between Them

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Vix22

Aren't your fingers burning?

Fangs let out a small laughed. "I'm not good at being nice. It runs in the family."

27Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:13 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She laughed hearing him "Well I'm not use to be being mean"

28Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Vix22

He laughed again and looked at her. "We can teach each other."

29Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled. "I don't like bieng mean but I can teach you"

30Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Vix22

Fangs nodded, "Sounds good. I can make your time here less miserable without sex." he chuckled.

31Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She laughed. "Well thanks" She said unsure

32Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Vix22

Fang narrowed his eyes at his words. "Sorry that was weird. Anyway I mean we can be friends."

33Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:28 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Of course uh maybe you can talk your dad out of me staying you know lie saying you like someone else?"

34Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Vix22

Fangs shook his head. "It wont work because he wont believe it or he wont care." he replied with a sigh.

35Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Oh I'm sorry
She looked away sighing.

36Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Vix22

"I mean we can try. But I would hate to anger him and he force us to you know.." Fangs added.

37Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:35 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked at you "But you wouldn't..Right?"

38Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Vix22

Fangs bit his lip and shook his head. He was scared of his father's wrath and might want to then get lashed at by his dad. "No I wouldn't but we could always pretend so he thinks we did a wont hurt you or me."

39Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:39 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded looking away She never though he would be this gentle with her so kind she smirked and looked away hopeing he wouldn't catch that. "Well okay sometime else." She looked uncertain

40Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Vix22

Fangs sighed and laughed nervously. "I guess I being so nice because I don't want to love someone who hates me. Not that I love you I just met you."

41Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She laughed. "Yea I understand right?" She smiled looking around "I guess you should show me around"

42Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Vix22

Fangs nodded and stood. "Yes I would love to."

43Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She stood up "Great then."

44Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Vix22

Fangs lead her through his home pointing out all the spots where they lived or hung out. Once he finished Fangs stopped and looked at her. "I have one last place to show you." he said with a grin.

45Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked around intrested it was all so diffrent where she lived she looked at him "Yea?"

46Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Vix22

He took her hand without even realizing it and lead her into the trees to where a beautiful crystal clear stream began at the base of a little waterfall. "There are some beautiful things about my home.

47Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She didn't mind that he took her hand she looked in awe "Wow that's beautiful" She walked ahead of him and turned around to face him.

48Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Vix22

Fangs wasn't even looking at the landscape instead he was watching her. "Yea, beautiful." he replied in almost a trance like state.

49Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:51 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She laughed "Let's get in" She pushed him playfully.

50Wars Between Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Vix22

He smiled as she pushed him, pulled from the trance. "Alrighty then." he said and pulled off his shirt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum