Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disaster Zoo {Kiba}

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Still don't know where to put my human x ferals (>~<) Also don't have pic so I'll describe her. Blue eyes,5 ft 11 in, tan skin, wavy blond hair)
Leslie, Les for short pulled into the driveway eagerly a Starbucks coffee in her right hand as she parked the car. She rushed towards the front desk. There was no one there, just scattered papers and a coffee that had been sitting there for so long that it was probably cold. She headed to the back. "Hello? How may I help you." the man wore a lab coat and blue gloves he didn't even turn around to look at her. "Err-- I'm an intern, there's no one at the front desk--" she was cut off. "Say no more, follow me." he pulled out something that looked like a shot, and shot it into her arm. "Ow!" she backed away. "Why'd you do that?!" she shouted. "No questions now, I'll explain later. You get to work with the animals how bout that?!" her anger turned into suspicion surely she'd need more experience, but he left the room leading her forwards. "Here we are, don't worry they're friendly and they're on drugs. Just go in there and give them their food, they need some medication!" he lied.

2Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Wow these all get along?" she inquired and he just nodded in response. "So you'll guide me right?" He shook his head. "No I have paperwork to fill out." This was also a lie, but he exited he room before she could question him further, the doors closing behind him. "What have I gotten myself into?!"

3Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She backed away slamming into the wall. "Guys let me out!" She tired back to face the creatures knowing she was on her own. Even now they were pretty terrifying. She tell to the ground into a sitting position her knees in front of her, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was going to die. SHE WAS GOING TO DIE!

4Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Food was slid in through the slot. She studied the animals she could count almost all the bones on their ribs. They looked neglected, she fed the carnivores first giving them each as much food as she could depending on their sizes. Then the herbivores which weren't nearly as skinny. They seemed to have calmed down quite a bit and she sighed with relief. But the doors remained baracaded, and she began to panic once again.

5Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:48 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Suddenly the cages would soon begin to open. She threw herself against the wall now scaling it as she frantically searched the area for an escape, while not breaking eye-contact. (Now you can choose which animal breeds her first)

6Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:17 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gasped. Their was no way in hell she'd fudk with the tiger, then she considered his strength, claws and teeth, and size. The odds were with him, she looked around for help, a tree tk climb. Tigers could climb though, that wouldn't work! But it was too late, he was already pinning her to the ground his pink cock bouncing around as she eyed it uncomfortably.

7Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(OMG I HATE MONKEYS!! BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE.. why am I using caps?)
She screamed in terror as the animals swarmed around her, at one point hearing the snarling and ripping of fur that signaled that a fight had broken out. She froze feeling skillful fingers undoing her clothing, they could only belong to those of a monkey. She turned around raising a fist and pressing herself against the wall. A shiver racked her body and she finally saw the mass of animals. There was no way she would make it out a virgin. She was going to be raped, breathing heavily she tried to put her clothes back on but her hands were shaking too much for her to do so.

8Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flinched tears rolling down her cheeks and her body convulsing and shaking as if she were crying but no sounds came. The apes were quick clever creatures and had her clothes undone, and she was buck naked in the open, yeh wanted to mate. "N-No I can't mate with animals it's confidered illegal," She protested her voice still shaking as she spoke not sure if they could understand her. But soon their lengths were approaching her rapidly and she yelped in terror.

9Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As soon as she felt him touching her anal and baginal area she immidietly began wet her body wanting more while her mind screamed no. But she didn't stand a chance against him as he jumped her, pushing his length into her vagina still trying to go deeper. She could tell the creature was confused.

10Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:12 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt his pulsing cock plunge deep into her and being wrapped by her snug walls, nipping at her flesh and finally arousing her. She began to buck against his cock in time as he thrusted harder pre-cum dripping from his cock head.  She eyed it wondering what to do with it. Had the hyena ever had a handjob?

11Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:45 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She watched the two wolves pacing warily as the hyena eagerly pumped into her grunting and panting as she moaned. As precut dripped from the head of his cock, was he going to cum? Every time she thrusted into her, her vagina would stretch and then tighten around his dick once more.

12Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:07 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She panted. The hyena had torn away most of her shirt and  she hadn't been given the chance to remove it completely but then the next creature mounted her and slid his dick into her already swollen vagina after pressing it's  wet nose against her folds and lapping the juices up. She gasped her walls already clksing in in him. The warm fun from the hyena dampening her walls even more. The other's cock was visible as well as he watched the other hump her. Would they both fuck her at the same time one in her vagina the other in her mouth or patiently wait there turns? She began to buck against in rhythm as the wolf tried to finish as quickly as possible.

13Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:37 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She could feel the strain of his movements signaling that he was preparing to cub into her, her walls closed in even more greedily awaiting the seeds. Meanwhile the other wolf's dick slid in and out of it's sheath obviously impatient for his turn to mate with the female.

14Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:09 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gasped the crushing weight of both wolves enough to make her collapse, she felt him trying to thrust into her his dick searching for her opening. She panted breaking into a cold sweat becoming more and more distressed as the animals approached.

15Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:32 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed with relief as the weight lifted and she breathed heavily as he thrusted into her swollen core. She felt him bumping her and thrusting into her a lot harder than the other wolf had, eager to releas his seed and obviously not carrying about the other's turns as he tried to stay locked into her. Les spotted the tiger and shivered wondering what would happen next she hoped that the wolf had a good plan or they'd both die. She tried to remind herself that they were still drugged to stay calm, wondering if this had just been a lie to get her as an 'intern'.

16Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She yelped as the male slid out of her suddenly, dashing off into the trees after his companion tail in between his legs. She turned to find a tiger, his dick already sliding out of its sheath as he mounted her,  poking at her vagina with his cock searching for her opening. At the sudden contact, her used vagina stretched open even farther becoming wet with the apprehension of what he was about to do.

17Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Leslie cried out as the tiger's parted penis tore her already abused walls as he slammed into her over and over again, her vagina now starting to ache from all of it's use. The tiger ignored her only sinks further into her body as pre-cum dripped from the head of his cock.

18Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:37 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed closing her eyes as the giraffe licked at her slit easing the pain as he massaged her vagina. She moaned with pleasure as her throbbing pussy cooled only to become even more wet as he plunged his tongue in and out of her and she bucked against it making it more pleasurable.

19Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She moaned louder as his tongue flicked in and out of her clit with pleasure, and she began to cum her pussy becoming hotter, as he went deeper. He would then pull his tongue out to stroke her vagina again with his long tongue before she went back in. She began to buck against it moaning louder, her movements growing.

20Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She froze watching as the giraffe galloped away, his length slightly peeping out of its sheath, watching as a zebra approached its penis hanging between its legs as it charged towards her. Already knowing what was gonna come next, she braced herself.

21Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gasped as he grabbed her hair and brought his length into her abused clit and she felt it growing in her as he stuffed it deep inside her. The zebra grunted with pleasure as she began moaning as he thrusted into her, whole body shaking with the effort.

22Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt the stallion moving more quickly, but by now she just wanted out, starting to whimper until she felt him pre-cum. She felt him bucking and thrusting into her more out of pleasure.

23Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt his cum explode into her womb like a fountain the extra cum pouring out of her clit and onto the floor, finally she began to moan as he thrust into her thrust after thrust, swaying her hips in time with the motion. (When she has mated with every animal what do you want to do? Not saying that's close yet Razz)

24Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She winced as he ran his sandpaper tongue over her clit feeling his dick grow and prod at her vagina before finally finding the swollen sex and sliding his length in. he began to thrust powerfully and she gasped at his powerful thrusts.

25Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Empty Re: Disaster Zoo {Kiba} Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She screamed as he pounded into her as hard as he could ripping her abused walls open with his barbs, roaring ferociously. Then he started to cum into her womb which was already filled with the numerous animals that had cummed into her. (Oooh ^-^ How bout the baby is a shapeshifter and can shape shift into all the creatures that breaded her?!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum