Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walk .: Open :.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He found himself growling playfully into her, gently lowering his nips and soft licks until he'd rich her pussy. Pressing his wet snout against her lips before staring at her, seeking further permission.

27The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sorry I'm on my phone I'm not sure if I'm in the right area) "I'm not afraid, I trust you." Alu told him, and she responded by giving his lower jaw a reassuring lick, then nibbled it playfully. "Permission granted..." She just wanted to know what it felt like and she was still in heat, she'd rather he do it.

28The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Yep! Right one.)

"I won't hurt you," Kurjac breathed out. Slowly beginning to lap at her slit, staring down here and there before going back to focusing up on her. Keeping his slow, timed laps. "You taste good."

29The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

At first the stroking of his tongue on her pussy felt strange, but not unpleasing. But as she got used to the rhythmic stroking of his tongue, gasps and moans of pleasure escaped her mouth. "O..Oh, Kunjac..." her voice encouraging his motions.

30The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It took a minute for his relaxed posture and timing to pace, upon hearing her voice and pleased sounds his pace would increase. Tongue lightly flickering against her folds as he'd begin to hide back panting.

31The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt his tongue slip in and out of her pussy, and she moaned louder out of approval starting to move with his as he went in and out.

32The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The urge to breed was the first thing that took over his mind, his demeanor broken by his need to fuck. Already panting as he'd desperately lap at her wet cunt, fueled by her moans and his twitching rod. "You're already wet," Kurjack breathed out before he'd resume his progress of tongue fucking her gently.

33The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I know.." she closed her eyes, letting out moans of satisfaction as he went in and out. She was ready for the next stage.

34The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He huffed, licking at his lips as he'd pull away. Staring at her and lightly nudging at her wet pussy, "Are you sure you want this?" He'd mutter, trying to appear like lust hadn't overcome the nine tailed creature. Panting softly with his ears flattened.

35The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She wanted this so bad that it almost took her breath away, but all she mustered was a faint "Yes." and she gazed into his eyes her mitch-matched eyes glittering with her pleading and sincerity.

36The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Now he was unable to contain himself, finding himself harder than he was before and quickly mounting her. Paws trailing over her body until they found its proper pace, cock brushing over her wet pussy as he would teasingly thrust against her core.

37The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As he slammed his cock into her pussy, she gasped in pain not able to stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks. But as he continued, she found that she wanted more and all she thought about was his face, burning in her mind.

38The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:20 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kurjac would nip at her scruff, making sure not to harm her as he'd thrust into her. "G-God..." He groaned out, tails lashing as he struggled to thrust into her tight walls. "You feel so good."

39The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:26 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're not that bad yourself." she panted as he grasped her scruff in his mouth. She dug her claws into the ground knowing what would come next, her walls already trying to tighten around his cock greedily.

40The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nose wrinkling as he'd continue to pound into her, feeling his knot begin to form but not enough to do anything to her yet. Kurjac continued to thrust into her, hitting her g-spot swiftly as his paws would tighten around her.

41The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flinched as he hit her tender spot,  then started to move with him as he thrusted into her. She could feel his grip on her tighten, but not enough to cause her pain as she started letting out moans of pleasure.

42The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"G-God you're so tight," Kurjac groaned into her. Trying to push his cock deeper and harder into her, balls beginning to lightly slap against her wet core. Feeling her tight walls grasp and churn his expanding length.

43The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She moaned as he pressed deeper into her. "Oh.." She dug her claws into the ground as his balls started to slap against her core as he thrusted even more deeply, only causing more moans of pleasure. The feeling of him touching her caused a warm tingling sensation to crawl all over her, and she continued to moan in pleasure.

44The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kurjac let out another playful growl, panting into her as he was determined to please both of them. Heaving himself forward to nip softly at her ear, "Sing for me, songbird." He breathed out. "I-I want to hear your voice," Kurjac moaned out as his small, developing knot would lightly grind in and out of her.

45The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sorry I went Afk) "Your the dirtiest fox I've ever met." her voice was soft and full of lust, her eyes narrowed. "You belong inside of me." she whispered, preparing herself as he continued to thrust.

46The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He found himself nipping her ear again, the size of his knot swelling until he found it difficult to thrust in and out of her. "G-God..." He breathed out, gently beginning to grind his slowly cumming knot into her.

47The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She could feel the substance start to fill her womb, as he continued to thrust, she wanted him to stay in her longer. She made an almost purring noise as she enjoyed his movements. "Will I see you again?" she asked him, her voice worried she could hear him panting in her ear now.

48The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kurjac remained tied to her, gently grinding his not as he released his seed into her. Panting, and slowly losing his urge to breed. Softly beginning to lick at her ear upon hearing her words. "I said I'd help you get home," Kurjac paused and softly nodded his head. "I'll remain until then."

49The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She yawned as she felt his seed make it's way through her womb on it's way to fertilize and egg. She nodded hearing his reply, only to lay down wit his cock still inside of her.

50The Walk .: Open :. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He had to make do with being tied to her, shifting to try and make things more comfortable as his knot would begin to deflate. "Rest for now," Kurjac would encourage as he found himself able to lay down. "We'll find your home tomorrow."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum