Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holes Of My Sweater {Open}

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Holes Of My Sweater {Open} 2yvnin4

Arthur lay in the snow bank. His tail lashing, creating a tail angel. His sharo thorn like claws protectively sheathed,as he enjoyed the cold weather. His head rested back into the scarf as a faint beam of sunshine warmed his plush coat. He let his wings rest on the snow to relax as he enjoyed the frigid weather. He was of three species. Dragon, saber,and wolf. A odd mix and a rare hybrid. Though he lived high in the mountains where food is scarce and he must fly to the valley below to feed. His diet consisted of plantitary things, and a steady amount of meat. He just an hour ago was feeding on a snowshoe hare who was feeding on grass shoots as he flew above.

A beautiful specimen he was.. Though an alone one. His kind was a rare thing and he didnt expect to see one roaming around. He knew he should tie a female at some point, but the thing was females were a rare sight. Though his semen was worldwide meaning he could impregnate males it was kind of awkward. He was bisexual, but so many animals wouldnt expect to see a pregnant male walking around here. Anyeays eithef he would carry the offspring or whoever he chose as his mage would. Though why should he be thinking about that when it has been ages since he saw one. Hisdelicate ears flicked irritably knowing it would probably be a couple more centuries to. Maybe never.. 

He sighed,his turquoise eyes opening as he examined where he was once more. He was in a lower region of the mountains in a simple snow bank. He arose shaking the frothy snow from his pelt before using his wings tk get out. Instead of flying he used the sharo hooks at the ends to climb up. He looked around wondering if there may be anything worth hunting around here.. Rabbit, squirrels, and a couple of birds. No deer.. He would have to get closer to the end of the mountai. To hint such a delicacy. His kind was rare and wasnt favoured by others.. Hated infact for their differences. They called them outlaws. Going that low could be a death sentence. Anyways he would be hunting to pass time.. Though as he roamed he had the odd feeling of being watched..

2Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Creature_auction_closed_by_peashi-d8p8igl

Everyone dealt with loneliness.

He had seen many partners leave him, both through death and abandonment. It was always for the cubs, wasn't it? The lion hybrid with stars in his mane and a fancy crown of horns to top it off. The wings were not for show, they worked well. And because of his bird genetics, his bones were hollow to allow flight. He had been waiting, watching. Growing bored of his everyday life, he missed having someone there for him.

His nose wrinkled at the scent of blood, he had been stalking a hare for what felt hours. Eating shoots of grass until it was simply taken away from him, Galax cursed under his breath and could only growl at the wing figured. Of course, upset he'd have to look somewhere else for a meal. The large lion beast soon padded through the woods, back to where he could sleep until he stumbled upon something. A strange... creature, wandering around aimlessly. Possibly the one that stole his hare.

A low grumble came from his throat as he prowled forward, wings folding as he only made his way closer. The brute beast slunk off towards the canine. He hadn't seen such a creature in his lifetime. "You."

3Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arthur predicted correct.. He was being watched. The fur against his hide rose defensively as he chur ed aroun his turquoise eyes giving off a light glow. The scarf his mother gave him as a adolscent haging oosely around his neck. He couldnt help, but cock is head in suprise. Another? he thought slinking back the slightest. If this creature dared to attack him he would be forced to defend himself. His furred tipped tail swayed a inch off the ground as his wings spread to their full length, it was supposed to hopefully make him change his mind if he did wish to quarrel. His ears were laid back in a submissive manner though which showed the creature before him he doesnt mean harm unless he does. Hus salmon tongue swipung over his muzzle to reveal his canines. 

His muscles twitched under his coat as he spoke "Hi..?" He said shaking his head as snow fell upon it.. Guess a storm was already brewing. Though there were only light clouds he could sense it. He tried to come to conclusion on what the male before him was so he took the time he had until the obvious hybrid responded. Feathered wings.. Prehaos bird unless it was a feathered wing dragon. It couldnt be the wing looked to well.. Large lion like appearance.. Hmm probably a bird ln hybrid. Though he still wondered if he may be a triple hybrid like himself and maybe have some dragon? Who knew. Either way it was a very interesting conbination.

4Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The male was attractive, but he doubted such a charming creature was into 'casual sex.' And he wouldn't admit he was pent up just yet. He flattened his rounded ears, feeling them against his horns as he responded. "You stole my hare," Galax responded with a hiss as he approached. His paws digging into the crisp earth as he approached, tail bristling as he soon calmed himself down. "It doesn't matter, I'll find another." His chest rumbled as he studied him, he truly looked odd. Like a bunch of animals got together and made a baby.

"My name is Galax." The star maned beast responded as he stared at him, fur slowly relaxing. Of course, he'd be gone soon enough. Surely either male didn't like to be up and close with another, he knew that most didn't.

5Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(ARTHUR IS FUC'n sexy. :3)

Arthurs delicate ears remained pinned back as he awiated the male to calm "H-hey look Im sorry." He said ears twitching as they lay flattened though he saw the male before him slowly soothe which soothed him.. His graceful wings finally folding back downa s he continued to eye the male,his tail still swinging softly in the cris air. "Well thats good." He said not really a gokd coversationist. His nose twitched as hs lip cured for a moment since it got pinched by his overly large inscicors. 

His own fur flattene do as he did. He didnt say Galaxa's name, but instead kind of mouthed it.. It was nice how it rolled of the tongue. "Well I guess I should share mine?.. Im Arthur."He said as he sat down in the snow. Truly a impressive creature the were. Though he dare not assur himself by asking what breed he is and instead fixed the scarf around his neck that began to fall off.

6Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's fine," Galax grunted as he brushed past him and carried on walking as he dragged his paws. Feathers ruffling as he picked up the pace and paused as his name came forth. His tail lashed as he turned around, not expecting the male to try and have a conversation with him. He sat down a distance away from him, wrapping his tail around his paws as he watched the scarfed creature. Arthur. A nice name. "Nice to meet you."

7Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:31 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He was a bit disappointed when he began walking away, he was gonna offer if he may follow but the males are territorial.. He shuffled his paws "Thanks.. Umm sorry if this seems rude, but what are you?" He asked looking him over again. He truly showed similarities to a few things, but who knew though. His ears arose, twitching every now and than at the sounds of the forest. His claws were at one point unsheathed, but he sheathed them knowing there was no need anymore.. His tail like usual sweeping the snowy ground as he awaited his response.

8Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I can ask you the same question." He grumbled, his paws digging into the snow as the male kept his posture. This male seemed quite submissive, despite all the genetic traits he had been gifted. "I'm a lion, tiger and some sort of bird." He shrugged as he stared at the other male, his long coat hiding how desperate he was to let some 'stress' escape. Even if it was with a male, it would've been funner anyways.

9Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:44 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His ears flattened back "Yeah.." He said keeping his submissive stance. He wasnt a fighter usually so he did submit usually. Even though he could pack some serious punches. His ears perked "Ah.. A 3rd hybrid." He said his attitude taking a leap. "Im a wolf, dragon, saber mix." He said raising a paw to show his retractable claws and overgrown and Inscisors. The wolf part showed on his face and body while the dragon was the horns and wings.

10Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Ah," Galax responded with a yawn. Another outlaw like himself, he rose to his paws and approached with his dull and tired expression plastered on his face. "Do you have a den? The weather can be rough on anyone's paws these days." He grunted as his whiskers twitched. Biting his lip, the male waited for a response.

11Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He was happy to have met a 3rd hybrid like himself. They were rare these times and so they might as well be the last. "Yes its close.. It requires flying though." He said looking uo the sloping mountain. He had a large den that he would be glad to share for a bit.

12Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Galax outstretched his wings and with a single beat he was in the air, glancing down at the hybrid as he waited for a response. "Show me the way, then." He responded roughly as he glanced around, waiting for him.

13Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It took at least two beats since he was a bit tired from flying already today. His wings didnt falter throughout as he guided him. It was a good hour or more before he saw the outline of the den, his oace of flying quickening as he himself was eager,yet watching Galax closely to make sure he didnt fall behind. Once they arrived his wings folded in. In one spot were some rabbit carcasses he stored in case he ran out of food. "You can have one if you want.." He said keeping his own posture low as he lay down after.

14Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:04 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His wings followed with ease, his paws close to his mane and his hind legs spread out as his wings flapped for support to make sure he didn't fall. He followed Arthur keenly, a yawn coming out of his lips as he glanced at him. He landed with a heavy thump, trotting into the den as he glanced around. "No thanks," Galax responded as he quickly lay down.

15Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:07 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He nodded before resting his head on the stone flooring. He looked over the male once more. He didnt fall asleep though until an hour passed, since he was accustoming to having a guest in his den. His submissive side already showing. Though he eventually curled up and waited till sleep caught up to him.

16Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:23 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Galax remained awake as he stared at the male once he fell asleep, stretching out as he soon rose. Slipping out of the den and sitting down as he watched the sky with a faint smile on his face. He glanced behind to see the den as he glanced up at the sky.

17Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arthur remain in a light slumber, moving a bit in his sleep. His wings were partially unfolded which took up a small ampunt if the den. His ling slick tail wrapped around him as he slept.

18Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Empty Re: Holes Of My Sweater {Open} Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:25 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Galax let out a yawn as he stretched out, his paws soon lying himself down as he rested his head, wings folding close to his body as he soon fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum