Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ice Cold {Private}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Feeling the tip of the knife prod at her shirt and at her flesh she let out a wince. As soon as the beast breathed in her ear she let out a grunt. "Eat my ass," Asagi growled at him. Releasing the knife from her grip as she clenched her hair. "What the fuck have I done to you?! I'm just trying to live without my father trying to beat me!" She snapped as she reached for the knife again, even though he was gone it still felt like he was going to strike at his daughter any second. Maybe this... thing was her father's spirit. She couldn't tell, she just wanted it to go away.

27Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[Yes eat her ass.]
He let off a laugh, as his claws scraped against the dumpster. He jumped off towering over her as he stood. "I wonder if you will still be saying that when i kill you." He said smiling. "You havent done anything.. But thats the thing." He growled his tail flicking as he could remember her distinct face "You will all die whether your connected to me or not.. There only a few more anyways.." He said.

28Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't care! Just do it instead of talking about it!" She screamed, pointing the knife at her throat as she soon pressed the sharp side against it. "My life doesn't fucking matter anyways! You don't deserve to kill me anyway, come on! Start calling me a mistake, my dad is pretty good at that! Why don't you slap me too? He'd be happy!"

29Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The more she talkes about her father the more he wanted to kill, not her though. He did not show it but he did feel pity towards her. Hjs own father was abusive and awful, sending him to fight in a war theh would surely loose. Thats why he sent him. Though his sorryful feelings caused a shock of pain to form in his heart. He snarled looking away.

30Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Do it! Kill me for him!" She shrieked as her hand began to shiver, the knife trembling as it was lightly pressed against her throat. "He never wanted me anyways! Just beat me for him!" She choked out as she watched the creature turn away snarling.

31Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His metal ears pinned back as blood seeped from the flesh on his chest.. No wound. He growled befkre crouching and leaping onto the roof, running at a quick pace as the tiles slid from the rooves. Returning to the house.

32Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Asagi finally dropped the knife as she began to sob. "Kill me! Do it!" She shrieked as the creature ran away, she could only shiver as she was unable to get up. Only remain in the cold weather as she scratched at her cheek.

33Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His ears were pinned back as his snake like tongue lapped at thw bleeding chest before it faded. His anger had killed his heart.. His passion. Now whenever he does show it his heart scolds him while erupting from the long dead.

34Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Asagi finally rose, her legs numb from how cold it was. She didn't bother to grab the knife, her fingers were thick and numb. Trying to stagger her way back to the house as she began to sniffle again, she wasn't able to stop crying.

35Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She had been gone so long. He wanted to torment her further and he yearned for it now. A light growl escaping his throat as he crawled onto the roof. She didnt even see her jn the distance.. Not that he could see much. He leapt onto the snow, a droplet of scarlet blood dripping from his muzzle as he began moving through the snow. Wondering if she had passed out from the cold.

36Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She couldn't feel her feet, stumbling through the snow as she tried to get back home. Tears streaming down her cheek as she soon fell over with a silent scream, why didn't he kill her? There was no point, and she just wanted to die now.

37Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It didnt take long for him to find her. Collapsed on the snow crying. Somethingg rasped him as he approached behind her. Leaning down and grabbing the back of the dress firmly between his jaws. Lifting her up and laying her on his back. He did pierce her skin a bit, but his tail wrapped around her as he leapt onto the roof wondering if the heat from his own body may encourage her to hold on. He couldnt let her die now.. She was very fun to watch cry..

38Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was unable to move, only being able to breathe as she could only get more cold with each passing minute. Her eyelids becoming suddenly heavy as she just wanted to sleep, only to be awoken by the sharp feeling of pain and movement. Trying to hit at the creature's side and scream at him, but being to weak to do so.

39Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He could feel her light kicks which he ignored. His tail wrapped around her like a boa constrictor. Though not in a suffocating way, the thick fur protected her from the blinding snow and providing a bit of warmth. He began leaping across roofs at a alarming pace. Paws outstretched as he kicked up tiles. The kicking did get annoying "Shut fuck up." He said feeling blood seep from his xhest as he carried her to the house. He slipped into the hole in the roof, bringing her through the walls and through a rot hole. Leaping out of the rot hole he dropped her on the floor. Though the time she would react he was gone.

40Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was able to clench into the creature's fur, slight warmth coming from him until she was roughly dropped onto the floor. She managed to curl herself into a ball, "K-Kill me, please. Make this s-stop..." Asagi managed out, forcing herself onto the bed for warmth. Even if her father returned she would be killed for the state of the house, or just severely beaten near death. She let out another groan, unable to cry anymore.

41Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He heard her pleads and as much as he wanted to string her body part along the roof he refused. His tongue swiping over his muzzle as he tasted the blood he drew minutes before. He contemplated on curling up beside her to give her warmth but such a sweet idea sickened him. He instead went to the heaters system and bit into it. It began blowing 90° air into the bedroom. He lay knowing letting it run to long wouldnt be good.

42Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"P-please... kill me," Asagi moaned out again as she huddled close and shivered to regain some body temperature. She couldn't feel the tip of anything in her body, her throat dry from crying and screaming as she could only gasp out and fidget words. The warmth from what he was doing came quickly, but she just wanted to die now. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry m-mom..."

43Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:00 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

After minutes of the rushing heat which made the house a bit uncomfortable he let go, the slightky cool air slowly coming in now. His tail twitched blood seeped into the wood. She kept talking of her dead mother and abusive father who was coming back. Though.. When? He didnt really care much and dropped into his rot hole watching as she threw a tantrum "Gosh.. Shut up. Stop crying like an infant. I am me my own demon not someone elses so shut up. I selcted you for fun. I really have no owner." He snarled his eyes sharp.

44Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:06 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"J-Just fuck off," Asagi murmured out as she hid under the blanket. "You don't understand anything about me, I'm just a fucking mistake! I just want to die now, I don't want to hurt anymore." She rasped out as she pressed her cold nose against her pillow. She smelt of blood and fear, if she could get up and move she would of gotten another knife and ended this all herself.

45Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:09 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He growled. Tail flicking as he contemplated on summoning a widow to just end it. Though he decided otherwise crunching down on the widows body he had been forming. Eating it as he swiped his tongue over his muzzle. "Your father may not come back.. If he does ill kill himmand eat his corpse." He said. It wasnt to protect her.. Just for his own pleasure of killing men. Especially fathers who powered his anger.

46Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:23 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her heart almost stopped at those words, she curled herself closer before trying to rise. She was successful on her second time, staring at her hands. It looked like she was turning blue from all of this, she needed a warm bath. Anything, "I'll just... kill myself then," Asagi groaned as she managed to rise. A bath first, she needed to wash all this blood off and warm herself up. She staggered out of the room, practically clawing her way upstairs to where her brothers and fathers slept to get to the second bathroom.

Once inside, she didn't bother to close the door. She didn't care, she was going to die soon enough. She began to undress her cold body, turning on the water as it quickly got warm. Once it was full, she slipped in. Watching the tub become red with blood as she began to cry again.

47Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:22 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Calamity sneered "I wont allow it." He said softly. As she got in the tub he crawled out of the rot hole and began walking down the hallway passing the bathroom. Deep scratches in the wood appearing as he passed. Metal ears dragging along the ceiling. He came to the kitchen and melted all the sikveware into light spheres. If anyone kills her its him..

48Ice Cold {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cold {Private} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was warm, however some parts of her were still numb. She lowered herself more into the water, laying down as she tried to calm herself down. She was going to die tonight, and she'd finally be at peace. Or at least, in her own way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum