Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

;; pearl catcher [o]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

;; pearl catcher [o] Dfjb4z

{Sorry if my posts aren't exactly simple XP. But I'll try.}

Blizzard remain on the mountain his long body curled as he remain asleep. Most elemental dragons only awoke on their season, but something disrupted his slumber. Ice orbs fluttered open, the pupils churning to thin slits at the brightness of the cave. His long silky whiskers lay along the floor before he arose. They drooped at his drowsiness and for a minute he believed winter had arrived. A cool breeze nipped his slender bodice as he churned around from the dead end of the cave to the front. He was a bit skeptical, because the tempature was awfully warm for winter Perhaps a warm winter. her thought even with his suspicious feelings. He began moving toward the ledge his labyrinth lay and as he moved onto the hot ledge he knew it wasn't his time. Before him were blooming trees along with japanese maples and their blazing colors. "Spring." He muttered. "Why am I awake in spring." He grumbled his temper quite short at the time.  The heat beat against his pelt which reflected the sun to avoid burns. A sigh escaped his maw as he thought to himself Prehaps it is simply a late awakening. I could always go back and try to slumber at least till fall. Who am I kidding! The cycle has been disrupted. he growled his frosty breath churning to mist in the air.

He arose the wind carrying him as he flew from his abode. "Well than. Might as well get used to this blaze " He said the drowsiness he felt slowly leaving him. His whiskers whipped at the wind as he began to do his normal rounds of viewing the animals. After all he mostly saw snowshoes or deer. It was nice to see the animals lively moving around, though it did disgust him the slightest to see a few breeding. Mainly coyotes, but he averted from it. His snow white pelt with black stripes was clear and churned heads often. A few forest animals pondered why he was awake in spring, but he moved on. The warm winds felt different from the cold crisp ones and it wasn't a good type of difference. Though the heat wouldn't affect him he still found if unpleasant. It wasn't long before his hide began to burn up and he had no choice, but to land in the shade, his whiskers twitched as he sensed a nearby falls. "Whatever takes the burning away." He said. He was petty happy that the Spring dragon hadn't tormented him for being out early. Just the voice of the bright colored female made him growl.

It wasn't long before he arrived at the falls. The cool steam clinging to his pelt. His fur became sticky due to it and he approached the water. His whiskers drooped into the calm waters and he began to slowly begin entering it. It felt cold and he enjoyed it. A purr escaped his throat as he dove underneath his body quivering like it did when the snow came. Though he knew thus was no snow and he arose taking in the air. He remained there his fur drenched to show his slim body. A sigh left his maw once more as he relaxed. Moments later he arose from the water and shook his pelt which dried easily. Though something caught his eye. Something bright he had never seen. Though he knew what I was, a pearl he never saw one because the water is usually frozen over inabling him to crack the precious gems. He approached his head cocked as he admired the hill of the gems. "Beautiful" he said grasping one between his claws. He didn't plan on stealing.. Just admiring. "Now how did these get here though.." He pondered as he remain.

2;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

{Thanks! Work can be a pain XP}

It wasnt long ~as he predicted~ the owner of the gems came. The dragon wrapped her body around the pearls,and he placed it down. He arose so it was his back legs balancing on the ground, which was a defensive stance in case she decided to attack. Though his eyes were calm and the keast suprised at her reaction. With the moment he had he inspected her. The small length of her body, and how like his her horns rested just above her skull. His tail lashed as he admired her colors. How they match.. he thought as he inspected the reddish brownand creme. Of course there were many other colors he did not name, but he had little time. His gaze averted from her slim long frame to her eyes.he remain in silence as his own stare softly, yet with a cool feeling. His whiskers twitched as he took in her scent.

"I did not wish anything of you, but simply bask in the cool waters. Nkt only thag I am sorry if I harmed your precious jewels, a dragon likeme cant help but admire this impressive hill." He said his voice crisp and soothing. He showed no aggressive manned and remained in his yet defensive state, to let her know he sha'll react swiftly if she attacked. A sigh left his lips as he took the time to scan the rest before him. The cave was a suitable size and mainly had a few scattered pearls and some bedding. He shifted hjs weight Hm. Wonder if she may be an element? he couldnt help,but ponder.

{Its been simplified :DD}

3;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As soon as her expression changed at hi ssoothing words he lowered himself. The rest of his body curled around his paws. His own appearance was fine as well. His medium length body that ended in a feathery fur. Though the mane went up his back and his neck to hjs head like a slimmed back mohawk. His limbs skinng,but strong as any other creature. His eyes, just looking at them gave you goosebumps from the frozen look. Though in a warm way the cold showed. His muzzle medium length with a slight fall in the end creating almost a beak like beak though nothing like that.

His eyes were a mix of pale blue, light blue, and a bit of brown. Deeply reminding himself of the winter forests. His delicate yet strong horns curved around the middle end. They were white along with the base coat of his thick pelt that had a double coat. The first was a layer of scales, and the second a thick pelt. The coat had pretty basic colors of mainly white that helped relect the sun easily and the black whick still kept his body warm. His cold lungs caused a frosty breath each time. Black stripes fused with white creating a interesting mix.

The cold water rushed in the background as he spoke "Nice to see we cane to a comprimise.. Your gems or anything else will not be disturbed. You can trust a guardian so no need to be skeptical." He said flatly,but with a kind smile. He was only a foot or two away from the waters and his body uncurled, his back end cooling inthe water. Though there was plenty of shade the humidity was awful here and the mist caused his pelt to go sticky like before which was a bother.

4;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

{My shortest is 2 paragraphs.. And though my muse it great I am busy. Sorry if my topics get a bit short. Love it so far though}

The male remain not being able to help, but view her own scales. How they gleamed dimly yet brightly. A soft purr escaped his throat before regaining himself. "There are many questions I see for you to ask, but at the moment I feel drained.." He admitted. As soon as she realized and fell into slumber he slunk back into the cool waters. He lapped at it softly the liquids like mint that burned hjs throat softly. His pelt was drenched as he arose before plhnging back into the water.

"This almost feels like winter.." He said in a whisper. Though most would believe him crazy because the water had cracked from its icey barrier must a half a month ago. It was late february and it was already flaming, though january is when he leaves to his abode thats when the water begin cracking. He lay on his back his body sprawled out as his muscles relaxed.

5;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:57 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

After he relaxed in the water for about an hour he came out of the water shaking the droplets off. Though his fur still remain damp, which heald onto the cool. A sigh left his maw as his muscles tensed once more to support him. He groomed his fur and scales thoroughly knowing both coats need to be cleaned. His scales were a light turquoise and almost looked white. He licked at the scales before cleaning his top coat. He shookhimself once more before arising.

Though he was a guardian he like any other would groom himself thoroughly. His tail dragged against the ground as he crouched before leaping onto a neaby boulder. The boulder was shaded by a tree that had specks of sunlight. Mist swirled around the rock, but inable to reach him. His eyes were narrowed as he drew in a breath of air. He exhaled and frost swirled around his breath. It continued to swirl around before a snow flake appeared. It fluttered down before melting.

He grumbled as it withered away, melting into the ground. His eyes had a cold fire as he remain on the rock. His tail drooped over the rock and he saw her arise. His eyes softened instantly at the bright female. As she spoke a tingle ran up his body. Though he smiled as she asked hello. "Hi." He replied as he leapt from the rock the wind keeping him before dropping him. The ground shook slightly as his suddendeparture.

6;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The beautiful landscape before him.. A small oasis that on the other half of the falls was a her cave. Plenty of trees curved over offering plenty of shade and just the right amount of sunlight, which for him was not right. The falls crashed down a bit away not to far and a good sized brook rushed down calmly. On the other was a small opening along with the large boulder he had been perched on. [i] Lovely place indeed.." He thought with a smile as he sat down.

"Yes. My muscles are much more.. Relaxed. Winter put a beating on me and without the proper rest it leaves me stiff." He said as his tail wrapped around him. Thpugh he usually didnt havs much interaction with other dragons he did well with this one. She was fierce, but sweet and intelligent indeed. Cunning and a great swimmer. Though her next question caused him another grin to be painted on his face.

"Hold on.. I would love to, but I really must know your name. Im Blizzard the Winter elemental." He said his eyes bright the whole way. Though he was selfless he enjoyed announcing himself. His whiskers dropped dipping into the brook. The cool feeling rising up and coursing through his body.

7;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:47 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Him himself couldn't help, but let off a pleased purr. His claws gouged the ground from his shifting movements though so he eventually calmed himself. She seemed pleased he was able to rest down, and honestly he was to. His muscles seemed so tight flying here and every ached if he made a wrong movement. Just the thought of the feeling caused him to chew at his cheek with his fangs. Oh I should stop doing that. he growled tasting metallic blood. He averted away from the feelings, and was very surprised to hear she had no name.

"How.. Strange. Hmm.." He said thinking to himself. He isn't great at names, but suddenly thoughts filled him. He looked around their surroundings and purred "Ah.. How about Ada?" He suggested. "It means from beautiful scenery." He said wondering if she would accept the offered name. It must be quite annoying not having a name and only to be called 'it'.

8;; pearl catcher [o] Empty Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He smiled at her reaction. It is truly wonderful to have a name,some may find it just weird. Its like ebing a pet and you didnt even have a choice, but he gave her a choice. If she didnt like the name shedid not have to have it. Though he found it suiting for the beutiful female it was truly up to her. Though his own reaction brightened at her excited tone "Well than.. Im glad you like it." He said his tone warm. When she nuzzled under his chin a friendly manner he rested his tail on her back.. It was almost like a hug. His own rustypurr erupted from his throat.hisbody was cold yet also had a warmth inside. His head shook as mist collected i towater dropletson his horns. "Well than, Ada. How about we go to that pool you were talking about?" He said with a smile as she departed.

His fur was slicked back unlike its usual plushness due to the mist collecting and creating water whichdampened his once dry fur. He liked this female greatly. He felt welcomed around her, and though he didnt have much interactions with other dragons and can often be awkward around them to he found he seemed like an expert with this female. A cold droplet ran down his neck in which he shook it off. His icy eyes bright as his whiskers twitched as water dripped from the tips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum