Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natures Guardian

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Natures Guardian  Empty Natures Guardian Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1208000/1208258_1294550764989.0res_259_194.jpg

Name: 花, 華 ~Hana~ (Means Flower)
Breed: Dragon
Specific: Nature Dragon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

花, 華 Shifted her frame, her flower petal wings on display. High in the mountains of Guru is where she remain her claws gripping the edge as she listened to the soft winds. Her fluorescent scales gleaming in the dimming sunlight. There are many other elements, but she was in charge of keeping balance in nature itself. Her tail drooped over the edge as she awaited for night. Once the sun died to let the moon breath she spread her delicate wings as she dove downward her weight shifting to accomadate her flying. As she fell her wings folded leaves of Japanese maples tailed her as she spread her wings pointing towards the sky now she flew her glimmering eyes taking in the surroundings.

Her gazelle like horns resting just above her cranium, the mixed colored scales all blending into the night sky. Those petal like wings fragile, but strong spread out supporting her. She overlooked the land sighing. The breeze lightening. She than shot down reaching the land in seconds her wings silent as the night as she land. Her soft eyes turning to the bare ground. She moved noting the baren landscape. She smiled pointing her muzzle to the ground her eyes closed. She than opened them a loomy bright mist forming around her as small sprouts came from the ground, hundreds covering the land, each one holding a future.. She smiled arising.

Though something disturbed the ground, something unpleasant and unwanted, that made the saplings wilt.. Wanderer.

2Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Your character can bet a mix of elements if you wish just don't make it overpowered, thanks :3)

3Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Natures Guardian  Amethyst-Dragon-Reference-97469097

Name: Ruko

Breed: Dragon

Specific: Air Dragon

Ruko was gliding the skies. His wings lazily, but firmly keeping him in the air. Despite his colouration, he was quick. Very quick, actually. He could easily outmanoeuvre a larger dragon in the Skies, and confuse one on the ground. He isn't quite effective on the Ground. Just very speedy. True, he is very strong. But he uses that strength to keep an eye on the Skies. He was an Air Dragon. He looked down to the land, seeing a large lake. Thinking it was a good time to get a drink, he went into a dive. His wings fold in, He was going at speeds that would most likely damage something with the same speed. When he got near the ground, he spread out his wings, and slowed down, and landed on the ground.

4Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:47 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

A mysterious blue and Black, making him look a Magnetic type of Silverish Blue. He has two horns on his head, curled over pointing to the back of his neck. His eyes are a bright Green, with silver specks. He has to large spikes standing straight near the tip of his tail, able to cause some serious harm to his opponent if needed. He has what looked like a fin along his back, with spikes  at the top of the fin type scales.

Because the picture didn't show

5Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Her wings expanded as she contemplated on flying. Curiosity and anger blending in her heart. Eyes resembling the galaxies gleaming with a unknown fire. She couldn't explain her anger, but something had disturbed her land.. Silent as always she arose into the night sky her wings steady. Her colors blending until she was almost a shadow of the sky. Night.. was 花, 華 favorite time. She looked back down on the barren landscape below her. Dead saplings coming from the ground. She blew a light flame causing the wilts to  whither away into the air. She would come back later to finish the job.

It was then she took off into the sky her wings creating no noise as she searched. Her land was luscious and well cared for, but there definantly was a disturbance in the elements here. It was restless night. Not even the trees could slumber. Finally she spotted a large figure below and she remained watching it. Only than did she lightly go down like a falling leaf in autumn her wings slowing her as she landed. Salutations. She spoke her voice soft and sweet like honey. Though there was an icy bite to it as she awaited patiently for the Drake to answer.

6Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He was taking a few good laps of water, relishing the cold, refreshing liquid. His tail swiped behind him, the two spikes at the end of it hardly close to no extra weight to carry. But he felt something was up. He lifted his head, and glanced around the vast landscape. Seeing none, he returned to his drinking. It was a bit more time, before he felt a presence. His tail lashed slightly. He then heard a voice. Surprisingly soft. He lifted his head up, and turned around to see the Vibria. His Blue eyes scanning her, a guarded gaze in it. "Greetings." He spoke.

( I'm new to Dragon terms. So, I'm just copying you. So, Vibria is Female, and Drake in Male?)

7Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Ya.. I had to look up and do some research XD)

Her tail curled around her paws as she rested on the familiar grounds. Her own tail was accompanied by thorny spikes that had small barbs to cling to the opponents flesh. Though she wanted no blood spilled in her homely forest she still presented her own defense seeing his own. Her wings closed in the glowing colors fading as the night darkness closed in.

She drew in a sharp breath What is a wind dragon doing here? She said in a curious tone noting his strong powerful wings. Her gaze shifted around even to the lake before them Besides that isn't Serenity Lake beautiful? she said attempting to lighten the mood a bit.

8Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:53 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Ah, xD)

The Dragon narrowed his eyes slightly, but relaxed slightly as he saw that she didn't make a move. "I was just flying around. I just like the view from up in the skies." He said. He then turned his neck to look behind him to the lake. "Yes, it is pretty amazing. isn't it?" He said with a small smile.

"I may ask the same question to you." He said. "But I think I know what kind of thing you do." He said. "Nature." He stated with one word.

9Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Real quick on the pic its not clear really but she has a giant freaking spikeball on her tail •.•)

The spines around the ball on her tail were deep in the ground since she lay. Her galaxy colored eyes calm as she spoke Yes, but this is Guru mountains.. Elements like you aren't exactly.. Welcomed I guess you a can say. Her voice sent a bit cold as she said welcomed. Her wings twitched irritably at the Drake.

A burning sensation caught her in the heart at his comment I expected a bit of.. Respect I must say for everything around you is controlled by the elemt I obtain. she said eyes narrowing at him.

10Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:10 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He let a gold gaze slip into his eyes. But his face remained calm. "I may not be welcomed here, but I am not banished from these lands. Am I?" He ask. His tail lashed softly, shifting himself for a better position for sitting. "I tell respect by the way you say the words. Not the words you speak." He informed. "I respect the work of Nature, don't take me wrong." He stated, narrowing his eyes.

11Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She couldn't help but lose her cool letting a growl slip "I am currently reseeding the ground, and your presence disturbed the terrain." She said her tail rising and slamming down puncturing the ground deeply "And you may not be forbidden.. But you are not welcomed so I suggest you leave." An ordering tone hinted.

Her eyes were cold and her heart burnednasnshe arise her tail dragging against the ground causing deep lines in the terrain.

12Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:24 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He also let a growl slip, his tail lashing in anger. "I came down here to have a nice drink. Maybe a rest." He growled. "Flying the skies takes energy. In no way am I permanently disturbing your lands." He said, trying to keep his voice calm to stable the situation. If he was to fight this Vibria, he'd rather have her in the air, where he could take the advantage. Right now she had the advantage of a fight.

13Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She arose "I am going to ask you.. One more time.. Leave." She snapped. This drake was putting his self in danger for she is just as good in air as she is here. Though he has an advantage in the sky she could still do some serious damage.

Her tail raked the terrain intimidatingly as her wings spread. Though she may fly right now she remain attempting to persuade him to leave her lands.

(Short post. And I forgot to use my color thing)

14Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:31 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He stood up, spreading his large and powerful wings apart dangerously. "And I am asking you to leave me be." He said cooly. "I do not intend to fight you. I do not intend to do damage to your lands. Once I have a good rest and water, I will be on my way." He stated with a soft growl. "But I will defend myself if you do want a fight. A fight that is not needed." He said in a reasoning tone.

(That's alright)

15Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Her tone was those of a spiders "I do not intend to fight either, but you are picking one. I came here Ina friendly manner and asked you to leave!And as the owner of this land I command you!" She snarled fiery purple sparks formig in her mouth.

Her wings pulsed as she let out a roar

16Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:00 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He snarled, rearing up onto his hind legs, standing double the size when he was just sitting down. He let out a booming roar, his wings flapping dangerously. His anger now clear. He landed into a defensive stance. "You will honestly attack a dragon because they were in your Land, even though they needed the rest?" He asked with a snarl. "I do understand why your mad. A dragon that is not welcomed has come to your land." He stated. "I'd fight a dragon with full strength I were you." He growled. His first thought was to attack the Vibria. But he second thought it. This was her land. And he was too tired to fight a fully rested dragon.

He couldn't exactly fly off. His wings needed a rest. He let out a growl, before walking off to the left, where a small forest seemed to be a little way off, although, his tail swung, not caring if it hit the Vibria or not.

17Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The Vibria watched his movements and it wasn't long before she reared as well "I am intended to keep peace. You may rest, but I must say that your presence kills off future trees." She said growling. "I am sorry for my unruly behavior, but its my duty to keel this forest growing.. And alive." She said eyes narrowed. His tail nearly whipped her, but she spread her wings hovering out of reach.

A sigh escaped "Follow me if you would like somewhere to stay." She pushed herself higher before landing in front of him.

18Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:56 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He did ignore her comments, even the one about her showing him a place a to rest up. But he stopped as she landed right in front of him. Cutting his path. He narrowed his eyes, his tail lashing slightly. He let out a small sigh. "If so, then I thank you.." He said. But his voice was strained from the argument the two had just a few seconds ago. But it was fading.

19Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As much as her furious feral dragon side wanted to tear him apart she restrained leading him through the forest. Her wings were tucked in as she moved through the forest quickly letting her tail drag along the ground so it didn't hit him.

She can be sour, but it was just her dragon nature to be territorial when it comes to another disturbing her property. She passed the barren terrain only batting an eye once. "Your.. Welcome." She mentioned after a long time arriving at a large cave. It was hers but it had more than enough space for two.

20Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:17 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He followed at a distance that if she did attack, he be far enough to get out of the way. But he followed no less. He looked around. He had to say. This part of lan was pretty incredible with all of the Life and plants growing.

Soon they arrived at a Cave. He started at it, scanning it. "This yours?" He asked. He could smell are scent all over this place, and that could be the only explanation.

21Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yes." She said spreading her wings before laying atop it. "You may go in if you wish." She said ears flattening against her again. She eyed the drake carefully her tail curled around her.

[Short. Sorry I'm running out of juice X3)

22Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:31 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Lol, I think I am as well.)

He hesitated, eyeing her as she eyed him, before he carefully went into the Cave. His guard not down till he was safely inside the Cave. He glanced around, stretching, and curled up, and as quick as the rock hitting water, he was asleep.

23Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:42 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Finally when he went to sleep she lay on the rock. Her right wing unfolded to cover most of her body while the other remained. She was like a soft gllwing stone in the night. As the moon went back into the waters the sun arose. Her eyes cracked open the slightest. Though she didnt need much sleep she was a bjt drowsy.

24Natures Guardian  Empty Re: Natures Guardian Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:47 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His breathing was soft as he slept. His body no longer tense from defence. He did feel a little wrong for sleeping in another territory. And he thought maybe due to him sleeping, that stranger would take the easy prey. But, as he flicked open his eyes, he knew that was not the case.

He let out a wide yawn as the young Sunlight flicked at his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum