Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon's Treasure. [open, female dragon.]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere
Bro, you should chill out

Safronia moaned softly as Kujak thrusted into her. She felt her walls clench and spasm as he thrusted. She flicked her tail to the side as he lightened his grip on her neck and spoke. She shivered at his words. "Mmm...you're so big," she stated panting softly as she shifted slightly under him.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He adjusted himself again, grasping for her haunches as he began to thrust faster, slapping into her core. "Beg," Kujak couldn't help but groan out, he needed an extra kick. His thrusts slightly increasing as his member tried to go as deep as it could.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia nearly screamed as Kujak thrusted faster and harder into her core. She dug her claws deep in the dirt as she felt Kujak grip at her haunches. "Please...Kujak...Mmm fuck me harder," she begged her core milking his member as he went deeper.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"G-good god," Kujak groaned out as he kept thrusting into her, listening to the sloppy and wet noises the two were making as his member was squeezed by her tight walls, his nostrils flaring as he tried to get deeper into her before his climax came.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia moaned as her legs shook from the feeling of his member going in and out of her core. The feelings of being vacated and filled making her legs weak. She moaned loudly when he hit a certain spot inside of her. "Mmm...please Kujak...h-hit that spot again," she begged as she came closer and closer to reaching her climax.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He could only let out a chuckle as he hit her sensitive spot, listening to her beg drove him forward as he was shoving himself into her. Grunting and hissing as he grasped her tightly, pounding into her as he kept himself from exploding inside of her. But her core was teasing him to do so, he could only hold on for so much long. He however, obeyed her and began to thrust roughly into the special spot.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia screamed out in pleasure as Kujak pounded into her core. She was seeing stars as he hit her special spot roughly over and over again. She felt the knot in her stomach tighten until it exploded. She screamed out as her orgasm hit. She felt her walls spasm around his member as her orgasm overtook her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kujak let out a deep roar as she came, unable to hold it in any longer. He arched himself higher, his thrusts slapping into her roughly as he soon shot his load into her, smoke escaping his nose and muzzle. "G-God..."

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia moaned loudly as Kujak thrusted into her harder. She roared out in pleasure when she feel him cum inside her. She panted softly as she came down from her orgasm. "That was amazing," she stated between pants shifting slightly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kujak gave her a final thrust, soon pulling out and cleaning her core. Lapping softly before sticking his tongue in, hopefully she'd be in heat for a while longer. "You felt amazing," Kujak responded. His wings outstretching as he gently fanned himself out. His once erect member slowly returning to it's sheathe. "I have a cave close by, do what you wish in there."

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia shivered as Kujak pulled out and began licking her core. She moaned softly as he stuck his tongue in her core. "You made my first time unbelievable," she stated softly. She felt that her heat was still there, but the scent was faint for the time being. She flexed her wings as she heard him mention a cave was near by. "I think I'm going to go take a nap if you don't mind, Kujak," she stated softly flicking her tail side to side.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He began beating his wings, preparing to take flight. Unsure if she would follow, but he wouldn't pursue her if she dared not too. Still strangers, but he faintly nodded his head. "I'm glad I could," Kujak responded before blinking his eyes. "Do what you wish, call if you need me." He said before taking flight.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia smiled softly as he spoke. "Thank you, and I will," she stated as she watched him fly off. She flicked her tail to the side. She padded off to a small stream that was nearby. She lapped at the water until she quenched her thirst. She soon made her way to a soft patch of grass. She laid down, and closed her eyes not really asleep.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kurjak had quickly returned to his cave, a bit disappointed she hadn't offered she come with him. Instead, he quickly slumped into the pile of gold as he fell asleep.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia opened her eyes a little while later. She stood up, and stretched. She sighed as she felt her joints pop. She thought about Kujak, and what had transpired between them. She glanced around the little patch of grass she was laying. She should have accepted his offer, and followed him. She sighed before she stood up. She sniffed the air to see if she pick up his scent. She soon made her way back to where they had been earlier. She soon took to the air, and flew in the direction he had. She soon spotted a cave in the distance. She landed at the entrance, and called out,"Kujak? Are you in here?" she asked softly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He had quickly fallen asleep, his nostrils fuming with smoke as he stirred in the pile of gold. The soft clinging of metallic objects moving as he did so, his wings almost providing him a soft blanket as he groggily heard the walls of the cavern echo. "What?" Kujak snapped before correcting himself as he stretched out. "Sorry, yes it's me."

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia jumped as she heard Kujak's voice. She slowly made her way to where he was. She smiled softly as she noticed him. She wasn't the least bit surprised that he was on a pile of treasures. "I was looking for you. I got a bit lonely," she stated softly looking away in slight embarrassment.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kujak stretched out, his claws sinking into the stereotypical pile of gold. As she spoke of her loneliness, he brushed his tail closer to him and stared at her. Pulling his body closer together, inviting her to stay. "I can understand," Kujak spoke softly. Licking his lips softly as he'd wait for her.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia smiled softly as he spoke. She padded over to the pile he was lying on. She climbed on top of it, and laid down next to him. She nuzzled his side before yawning softly since she hadn't had much sleep in the last few days. She laid her head down on her forearms.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He watched her with interest, his yellow hues studying her own shades of yellow as the faint lingering scent of her heat gently teased the roof of his nose. Luckily, all the pent up urges had been tamed and he'd be able to behave. "Careful if you go exploring, the humans here take to hunting dragons as an interesting sport. They're fun to crush, though." He said, musing softly as he rested his head on the nape of her neck.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia giggled softly as he mentioned the humans in his land. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind," she stated softly sighing as he laid his head on her neck. She shifted slightly to get more comfortable before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'd keep you safe anyways, they'd melt as soon as I opened my mouth." He refrained himself from saying anything else, seeing as how she had fallen asleep. He too, swiftly enough closed his eyes and began drifting off to sleep as he only shifted to rest his head on the pile of gold.

Gold reflecting the sun was a horrible feeling. Like tiny little suns prodding open an eye, he finally blinked open his eyes. He stretched out, yawning as he tasted the air. His den had slowly filled up with her scent.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia was woken up by the sunlight reflecting across the gold. She slowly opened her eyes as she woke up. She stretched as she flexed her wings to get rid of the slight stiffness. She smelled that her heat scent had gotten stronger in the time she had been asleep. She glanced up behind her at Kujak. "Good morning, Kujak," she stated softly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Good morning, Safronia." He responded as he let a yawn escape him, a puff of smoke following as he snorted. He rose, the gold shifting as he stretched out. His bones creaking as he soon glanced out towards the rising sun. "Did you sleep good? Are you hungry?" He asked, quickly clambering over her and making his way towards the entrance.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia smiled softly as Kujak returned her greeting. She yawned softly as he clambered over her to get to the entrance. She soon rose, and stretched as she heard her joints pop. She sighed contentedly as she trotted over to his side. "Yes, I slept very well thank you. I am a bit hungry," she stated softly glancing over at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum