Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blizzard [Open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Blizzard [Open] Empty The Blizzard [Open] Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:10 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Thade tossed another log on the fire, glad to be deep within his many chambered lair rather than out in the storm blowing out in the forest. The minotaur had fires burning in each of the chambers, making sure the whole place was kept nice and warm. He rose, to check his supplies. It was a fierce storm, and he wouldn't be surprised if he ended up snowed in completely.

As he walked through the entrance, though, he paused, catching a scent on the wind. A human? Looking out, he could see a lone figure struggling against the wind. What were they doing out there? They'd have to be either very foolish or very desperate to be traveling in such weather.

[[Open to a female human.]]

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

2The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:18 pm

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere
Bro, you should chill out

Ana pulled her scarf tightly around her neck as she struggled against the wind. 'I thought it was only going to snow. If I had known it there was going to be a blizzard I would have held off on visiting my mother until tomorrow,' she thought shivering from the cold. 'I knew i should have put on a third layer before I walked out of my house this evening,' she thought bitterly. She was so cold, and the wind was so strong that Ana started seeing black spots on the edge of her vision. 'Oh no, not now. I can't pass out here there's no one around for miles, but I'm so tired all of a sudden,' she thought. Ana tried to call for help, but the only thing that came out was a weak little squeak before her world faded into darkness. 'I guess this is it. I'm sorry mom that I won't be able to you get better.'

3The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He could hear a pathetic little squeak, just barely, against the howl of the wind, and watched as the human seemed to struggle more and more. Eventually he left his lair, shuddering as the cold seeped through the heavy clothing and fur he wore. He pushed against the snow and wind, until he reached the human, finding her slumped down in the snow, seeming to have passed out. He picked her up, carrying her with ease towards the caves he called home. He brought her deep within it, laying her down on the thick pile of furs which served as his bed.

4The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 pm

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Ana moaned softly sitting up and rubbing her temples softly. "Am I dead?" she whispered softly looking down at herself. "Where am I?" she whispered softly still shivering, but she felt much warmer than she did a few hours ago. "Hello, is anyone here?" she called looking around at the cave she was in.

5The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Thade was pleased to hear the girl's voice calling out, re-entering the chamber where she lay. "Good to see you're awake," He said in his deep, gruff voice, "I found you in the snow, and thought you might need shelter until the storm passes."

6The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:09 am

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

She jumped slightly when she heard a deep, gruff, masculine voice answer her. "Thank you. I would have died if it wasn't for you. I hope I'm not too much of a bother," she stated softly looking up at the minotaur that walked into the chamber she was in. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Ana, what's yours? If you don't mind me asking,' she stated softly pulling her knees to her chest in an effort to get warmer.

7The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:40 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Thade," He told her plainly, watching as she pulled her legs to her chest in effort to warm herself. "Your clothes are stil damp from the snow," He noted, "You'll never warm up in them. You should change." He went to a large chest, retrieving a shirt clearly made to fit him from it, and tossed it to her, before turning to leave the chamber.

8The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:00 pm

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

"Thank you," she replied softly as she caught the shirt he tossed her way. She quickly pulled her shirt off, and pulled her skirt off as well before slipping on the shirt. It reached just past her knees. She glanced up when she saw him leaving the chamber; she wanted to ask him to stay, but she had just met him. She sighs softly to herself before curling up on her side, pulling the top layer of fur to cover herself, and drifting off into a light slumber.

9The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He glanced back at her, just in time to catch sight of her completely nude before she slid the shirt on. He was tempted to stay, but they had barely met, and besides, he doubted she'd want a beast like him. He left the chamber, letting her sleep, though he returned a little while later, carrying a bowl of hot stew with him.

10The Blizzard [Open] Empty Re: The Blizzard [Open] Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:08 pm

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

She yawned softly and steched her arms over her head before sitting up, and looking around the chamber. 'This must be where he sleeps,' she thought before glancing up at the entrance as Thade walked in. She felt her cheeks heat up slightly at the sight of him, but she looked away shyly. She shoke her head trying to clear her head of thoughts of Thade. 'He wouldn't want a human like me,' she thinks sadly before noticing the bowl in his hand. Her stomach picked that moment to growl loudly, and her cheeks darkened in embarassment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum