Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorabird's All-In-One Post

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorabird's All-In-One Post Empty Sorabird's All-In-One Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:12 am

sorabird

sorabird
Newbs
Newbs

Hi, I'm Sora, but please feel free to call me Birdy too if you'd like.  I've gone by Birdy on a few other sites, so you may know me as that instead.

Here's where I will keep a comprehensive list of anything and everything.  A list of preferences, plot ideas, and my characters.  

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in posting with any of my characters or have plot ideas!  Wink

Y E S

• Plots
  • Male / Female
  • Dominance / Submission
  • Rape / Non-Consensual
  • Romance / Friendship
  • Interspecies
  • Male / Male (willing to try)

M A Y B E

• Female / Female
  • Incest

N O

• Blood baths
  • One-liners
  • My characters being in multiple threads at the same time

-Will edit the above if anything changes.

Last edited by sorabird on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Sorabird's All-In-One Post Empty Re: Sorabird's All-In-One Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:14 am

sorabird

sorabird
Newbs
Newbs

Sorabird's All-In-One Post Dbml3l

Name:
Sora
Species: Siberian Husky
Height: 22 in
Weight: 35 lbs
Appearance: Sora is of the finest Husky bloodlines and exemplifies the best of confirmations among her breed.  She is a dog of quality with genetics highly sought after in the show ring, not only for her exceptional confirmation and bloodlines but for her very unique and uncommon color.  She is far from the standard black, white, and gray of the common and everyday huskies - her soft and fluffy pelt is based on the purest of snowy whites, tinged with a pale cream and marked with much richer shades of caramel and butterscotch.
Personality: Sora is rather timid and shy around strangers and this is mostly due to her past, living in a noisy kennel with owners that were not quite so kind.  But she is a very gentle and friendly dog that is still young in spirit and in heart.  She is intelligent and sometimes ambitious.
Virginity: Yes
In Heat: Yes

Plot Ideas

• One (or two) time fling - Just a short fling with your male, nothing serious. Perhaps just introducing an sexually inexperienced young Sora to a few new things.  Very flexible plot.  I'm open to adapting it to fit and/or further your character's story.
  • Romance/Friendship - Sora has lived a sheltered life in a kennel and is in need of somebody (or somebodies) to teach her the ropes of surviving as a free dog. Could be friends with benefits or develop into a romance.
  • Master/Slave - Sora could be your character's slave.  I think that pretty much says it.  She is pretty submissive by nature with just enough spunk and wits to make it interesting.
  • Owner/Pet - Maybe Sora finds a new owner that will adopt her and treat her better than her previous owners.  Can go in many directions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum