Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exploration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exploration Empty Exploration Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Yin

Bro, you should chill out

Exploration The-gr10
It had taken some patience, but finally, the strength was returning to the once outcast. He had a new beginning; a herd, friends and a home, but with this, curiosity was encouraging an exploration of the unknown forest. To become familiar with it, so he could at last wander without becoming lost, and with the wonder if any more horses roamed through the trees, he set out, considering he may run into the equines he had already met, and not expecting the hunters to find him.

After half an hour of pacing between the woodland routes, the Arabian paused before the winding pathway of a stream and sampled its fresh, clean flavour, whipping his flowing tail across the green earth to discourage any settling flies. From the lengthy encounter with the two heat-laden acquainted, his discomfort would not be so easily ignored now in silence and the physical frustration would also not desist. With a sigh into the wind, there was a quiet unease, “I wonder when this will stop?” If it ever would.

Looking for another equine.

2Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:34 am

Haptic

I've got the ball rolling

Pacis thought he was a godsend. He was all anyone should ever need, and everything he said was right. But the fact was he decided he didn't need anyone, because he was a lone wold and needed the freedom that came without attachments. Pacis was too good to hang around long, but he thought it a gift to someone if he stopped whilst stomping on his way to part any kind of wisdom on them.

Having been splashing proudly through the stream, the stallion notices the other one, and at first, he narrows his eyes. He was his own boss, and didn't want anyone thinking otherwise, but upon assessing the others body language, Pacis decides that wouldn't be a problem with this one. His rose grey coat is splashed with dark patches from the water, and his hair is flecked with silver from the grey. Not the tallest stallion ever, the arrogance of him made him appear much taller than his average height, and at least to his own perception, Pacis leered over the other grey stallion.

"It'll stop when you make it stop!" He almost barks, without introduction. "Take it by the balls and tell whatever it is to stop, you gotta be in control or you're just some girl who needs a set of balls to set their life straight," Pacis tells him, and waits to be praised for his wisdom.

3Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 am

Yin

Exploration The-gr10
After standing at the edge of the water undisturbed whilst drinking, the horse was startled at the sound of hooves clashing through the liquid and into closer range. He stepped away, glancing around until catching notice. At first notice, anyone could tell they were of similar hues, but his own resembled more of a steel, and this stranger had an undertone of warmth. It was intriguing to view, and his eyes lingered to observe further details. Comparatively, they could be of a similar height, though the commanding presence of the lone would speak for more than the physical body by itself.

Most would be taken aback at such a brazen choice of words someone unknown like this would take, but Yin only turned his body towards the stallion with an apparent curiosity to understand more. He wasn't familiar with all the phrases used, but didn't try to hide this, and with humility, “I.. don't know how to. That scent made me feel like this, but the feeling just won't go away.” The heavy sheath between hind limbs twitched in response and he hesitated, trying not to express how distracting it was. “I've been a captive all my life, never permitted control. It's not in me to take.. anything by.. balls?” Unsure of the real meaning, a light, nervous laughter followed and his cranium fell in courtesy. “Please forgive my rudeness.. I am Yin Zabana, and I am with a small herd in this forest.”

He was encouraged to invite this one into their number, but realised that Kota was their leader and should have right to that decision. Besides, they had only just met and he yet knew the male's name. It was quite possibly the bold stranger had only come to mock the tormented horse.

4Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Haptic

A suspicious frown furrows its way onto Pacis' face. The situation that the other grey stallion described was baffling to him. Pacis always did what he wanted whenever he wanted, and he wouldn't exchange that for anything. He was of the mindset that if you were a captive you merely had to stop being a captive to set yourself free, because you can't be something you don't accept.

Flicking his ears backwards, Pacis stretches his darker nose out with a snort. The look that he almost scowled towards the other was clearly judgemental, and his tone certainly was when he responds, "That scent!?" If this stranger was talking about what Pacis thought he was talking about then he wasn't sure he could be helped. That kind of thing was meant to be instinctual. And as Yin Zabana introduces himself, and explains his situation, Pacis almost laughs outwardly at him.

"Captive? So it looks like you are the one needing balls then! Never permitted control? Take control!" Pacis raises his head with a slight arch to his neck and prances a few steps. His tail snaps as he does so, and continues to preach, working a circle around Yin Zabana. "If you're gonna be in a small herd, you gotta own the small herd. Do what you want, you're your own boss. If you can't be your own boss then ditch the herd, who needs 'em anyway!" Pacis has creeped up on Yin Zabana's other side, and snorts heavily in his face, "And if you're talking about the scent I think you are, you should be sticking your cock in some girls. If they're smellin' like that they want it."

5Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Yin

Exploration The-gr10
This was not going to be the same as meeting the other horses, he could tell. There was something more than outspoken about this one, and there could be some knowledge absorbed from him, but the once imprisoned was so very naïve, painfully so.

A neutral face regarded the other's critical expression, a slow nod accompanying the voiced repetition. Many would see this as unbelievable.

Yin would blankly watch the footwork and posture of the horse, in thought, conjuring an answer that could explain beyond. “I escaped just recently. There, control was a death wish. I wanted to live, so I ran. If it means I have no, you know.. it's a small price to be alive.” To make sure he wasn't left unguarded, Yin would revolve, trying to not allow himself to be fall behind and leave himself open to attack. Though healing, there were still some injuries evident, and those would be too easy to target in the lacking distance. “This herd is only new, it can grow yet. The horses are the kindest I have ever known, and I am simply in their midst. I always thought leaders had to be strong.. I am not. I don't want to leave them. I like to be with others who do not wish to kill me...” as he was occupied by the speech, the other stallion's stealth surprised him, and the breath swirled through the strands of mane draped about his ears, eyes slowly blinking, trying to understand. A cautious step backwards was taken, his comfort gradually disappearing the more their conversation progressed.

Warily, he would speak once more, “I... what? I have just met those mares.. and our leader.. it is his land - how could I?” Then there was the fact that not many would bear his foal, but he didn't state this, instead proposing a question or two, “may I inquire your name? Do you have a herd also in this forest? I would guess not, from your suggestions to me.” Yin would slowly lean to drink more from the waters, shifting his weight and dragging a hoof over the earth in want for a worthy distraction, trying not to focus on the image of the equine now burned into his mind. He knew soon he wouldn't be able to control it. It had been days now, and the desire to act on it was too strong. Intoxication.

Alas, though a timid horse, a monster could be made of the possessed, and though the words were still only seen as mere suggestion right now, they would certainly begin to sound like orders. With a swift shake of the cranium, Yin continued to ingest the water, supposing perhaps eventually the fires within would be quenched.
[/color]

6Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Haptic

Pacis was not a polite stallion. Manners were beneath him, and respect was something that one had to earn. He had no regard for others personal space, nor their level of comfort. If they were uncomfortable, they should do something about it; was Pacis' mentality, so he gives no care to the manner that Yin Zabana takes a step back, and just takes another step forwards to keep his nose in his face.

A scoff escapes Pacis' mouth as Yin Zabana explains escaping, and the herd's kindness. The rose grey wasn't into kindness, that was pussyfooting around the most effective way to make sure everyone knew where they stood - which in his case if he ever was part of a herd, would be the top. But he scoffs and rolls his eyes at the other stallion, thankful he'd never get himself into such a situation, because he would never let himself be taken captive, or be anything besides the leader.

"Of course leaders are strong, and if you're openly admitting to being a pansy I guess you may as well just give up on any ambition. By the sounds of it, you should have just handed over your balls in when you lost your freedom," Pacis remarks, exasperated at this stallion. His tail snaps, and his face is scrunched up, continuing to form his own opinions of Yin Zabana. "If those mares are hanging near you in heat, just fuck 'em, they're sluts for it, and it's what they want. Although clearly you're too concerned with your own safety to try anything like that. You don't achieve anything by staying safe. And look, if those nags are still around, I'll show you how to do it if you don't know how. It can be a bit tricky to get the hole straight away, but once you're in it's all about the thrust."

Yin Zabana's question is followed by laughter. Pacis prances his front hooves as he bellows with laughter, churning up the turn, snapping as tail, clicking his teeth. "Have a herd? Ha ha ha," He snorts and shakes his head, "I'm Pacis," And he continues to cackle, before lowering his head next to the others', and jokes, "And if I had a herd with a pussy like you in, I'd fuck you like a mare in heat," Pacis continues to laugh, as he straightens his posture.

7Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Yin

Exploration The-gr10
The Arabian's life had consisted of disrespect, and the almost taunting of the stranger was nothing much new, but it was something he would appreciate to be without, most certainly. Though some didn't care for their attitude towards others, it was in his personality to not encourage any violence, and so he froze still, tolerating the intrusion with silence.

“I am only speaking my mind, if that is what you will think of me, it is your opinion. I won't argue that I must sound laughable to you, but you can think what you want.” Those strong wouldn't be able to understand the opposite, would they? An uncomfortable subject, “it's just... not my way.. and I've never..” even been permitted, was what the horse wanted to include, but it would only be more fuel for amusement, and so it ended with a slight sigh.

That was confirmation - this horse was herd-less, though it seemed he would be more fitting with a harem of his own, so it was fascinating why he chose only his own company. Yin would continue to watch until given the answer he sought “it's interesting to meet you, Pacis.” Emphasizing that one word, but it couldn't remain as formal when the silver horse noticed their proximity, and then there was the lewd comment that chilled through his spine. Speechless for a matter of seconds, Yin reached to cautiously nudge at Pacis' flanks, “but.. why? I'm no mare, and that would surely be no.. pleasure for you.”

Despite this, the soft flesh noticeable behind the veil of his tail clenched as if he had entertained the thought subconsciously, and Yin had to subdue his breathing with another sip of cooling aqua.
[/color]

8Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 am

Haptic

Pacis would never make any effort to understand. He was narcissistic enough to believe that his opinions were the only ones, and anything else was incorrect. Of course depending on the merit of the stallion, he could possibly be settled into a mutual respect of each others opinions, but that was a hard task to achieve with Pacis. His respect did not come easy, and did not bring any rewards either, he thought there was nothing greater than meeting his approval. And a stallion that had never tried to spawn with a mare was definitely not something he would respect.

"You've never gone at it with a mare? You might be broken into before you get one of them if you're such a pussy," Pacis sneers with a chuckle, not even batting an eyelid at Yin Zabana's expression of his opinion. It meant nothing to Pacis, he couldn't care if he thought the sky was green, his words have no merit to the rose grey stallion.

He considers raising his dominance at the fact their greeting is 'interesting', but the motion of the other stallion distracts him from this. Pacis was smirking at the delay in Yin Zabana's response, but it disappears when he nudges his flank. Swatting his tail, Pacis swings his rump away from the silver stallion, and roughly shoves his chest against the side of the Arabian, flattening his ears and arching his neck. There was going to be no question of dominance here, and Pacis did not appreciate a gentle nudge from another stallion.

Yet the rose grey stallion is chuckling again (albeit still impeding a dominance stance extremely close to Yin Zabana), "You haven't even used your cock. Anything warm and soft on it feels good, especially once you're hard and horny," Just the thought of friction on his massive length teases him. Pacis can't help but have his penis drop from it's sheath with the thought of sticking it in someone, and he wonders if he can find those mares in heat the other stallion had encountered.

9Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Yin

Exploration The-gr10
It wouldn't be possible for the once outcast to entirely understand the other horse, especially considering the brief nature of their meeting. However, if it persisted, they would each surely realise they were both incomparably different.

A faint desire to lie about the comment was brought on after Pacis' sneering, but he knew there was no way he could convincingly speak otherwise. It was best to just admit it, and with a nonplussed tone, “I have felt the temptation, but you know my reasoning. As for that, I don't think so.” It was too unrealistic. Now he had escaped from the adversaries, and belonged to a herd, there was no such danger. At least Yin believed that, and lifted his head with assurance.

Unaware it might be seen as anything other than a harmless curiosity, the Arabian wasn't prepared for the contact and only just managed to brace against it, digging all four hooves into the damp earth to maintain his stance. “Apologies,” sincere, to prove it had not been meant to offend.

Yin's pointed ears swerved at the loner's amusement, nostrils flaring to imbibe the unique scent. He noticed the almost sudden physical change, but would remember to not move in case it was mistaken for hostility or the alike again. Only his eyes shifted to observe the remarkable length, “I-I see..” muttering, if he had been aware of the horse's thoughts, he may have suggested the direction of the mares to help Pacis with his.. condition.

At least grateful for the distracting conversation, the pale stallion supposed being so close to another equine and choosing to exchange such words wouldn't be useful to either of them, though he couldn't help but add, aghast, “now you have the same situation as me.”

[/color]

10Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:55 am

Haptic

Pacis felt like Yin Zabana was daring him. He said he didn't think so, about getting broken into, and Pacis grits his teeth as his instant reaction is to prove the pale stallion wrong. But Pacis was never wrong. He keeps his thick muscled chest pressed against the braced Yin Zabana, and merely scoffs at the apology. The rose grey stallion was thinking how hard he'd have to push to shove his massive cock in this lithe boy's ass, and how much he was clearly asking for it.

His manner changed as his penis hardened. Now was an objective, Yin Zabana was Pacis' prey, as oppose to a quick toy to kick in the mud and carry on his way. Physically dominating him is what he knew he had to do, and he reworks their entire conversation in his mind to being Yin Zabana setting this up, making it seem like Pacis couldn't penetrate him, when undoubtedly he could. He had complete faith in himself in succeeding.

"The same situation? Not all, I'm going to do something about it," Pacis barks, and in one quick step turns around Yin Zabana. Lifting himself up quickly, Pacis aims to grapple his forelegs around his flanks, and to pull himself up on the other stallion. Of course it depended on the other's reaction speed, not that Pacis left much opportunity for evasion tough.  "Let's see how much of a fucking pussy you are."

11Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Yin

Exploration The-gr10
An unintentional challenge had been started. Though it was only as simple as voicing his mind, Yin never expected to bait the loner in such a way, and would have surely stayed silent if he knew what it had done. The discomfort caused by the persisting contact was barely realised as the stallion tried to stay focused on any changes. He didn't want to risk being attacked, and was intimidated by the bold loner.

Yin was yet aware that he was being hunted. Slowly taking a breath, he considered the possibility of fleeing, but he tired of retreat. Of crumbling. Pacis had inspired him. Though there was the fact his herd was not far, and perhaps they would assist him if he called?

Without a chance to enact the plan, panic struck through him at those words and the action too fast to evade. “You can't be serious,” disbelief, and resentment at the continuous theme of the taunting. He was finally free from captivity but was going to be humiliated more than ever imagined before. Wounds, at least, he could recover from, but this? It would never heal. Attempting to side-step and at least make the position difficult for Pacis, Yin would glance over his shoulder and reason with the horse, “don't do this Pacis! Please! This isn't right.. I barely know you...”

In defence, his light tail fell over the vulnerable orifice and hind limbs closed to help shield from assault, whether or not this would deter the other. The stallion hoped his efforts would not be in vain, but supposed Pacis only listened to bloodshed; as those so like-minded to tyrants.

[/color]

12Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 am

Haptic

Pacis loved the lack of responsibility of a herd. He was only in charge of himself, and he had no obligation to anyone else. Of course he wouldn't mind a mare being obligated to present herself to him, but he could just take that. He could take with no repercussions, he could take off without any notice. Pacis did not want to settle down, he needed that freedom. He needed the freedom to fuck a stallion in the ass and cackle off into the distance of leaving this Yin Zabana broken.

"Serious? Of course I'm serious. I wonder if I can get you pregnant, you're a big enough pussy to be hoarding a working vagina," The rose grey stallion sneers, almost slipping from the other's rump. But he is nimble, and Pacis scuttles his haunches around with Yin Zabana's side step. Grunting, but grinning at the challenge, Pacis is not concerned at all for how rough he was. He thumps his weight around the other's small hind end, leaning heavily on him as he pulls himself up further, scraping his wild jagged hooves on Yin Zabana's side.

"This isn't about familiarity. You're basically asking for it," Pacis almost laughs at the other's plea, straightening himself and his hard cock digs at his tail. He keeps pushing down on Yin Zabana, putting as much weight as he could at his mounted angle on him, encouraging his legs to bow and spread. They could bear more weight if he spread them, and Pacis could get in much easier. Because it was not easy. Forcing his engorged head between his anus and tail only mare him more aroused however, the force that bows his sensitive member making him grunt in anticipation, and he snarls as he pushes at the other's rim, "If you don't relax, it'll hurt much more than it has to,"

13Exploration Empty Re: Exploration Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Yin

Exploration The-gr10
From the most base design, the equine assumed all others would appreciate the hierarchy of a typical herd. He might understand better the dislike of a mare, as the role was one of limited choice in comparison to the opposite gender, but Yin couldn't guess why this one wasn't a herd leader and flaunting about it. Such a role would surely be quite suited to him.

Without words, the Arabian's gaze rolled in its sockets, and he bit down harshly on the tongue trapped within his mouth to restrain the impending curses. For a moment he wondered if the motion had been enough, but the presence was still felt and therefore he was discouraged from a second attempt by the dangerous edges pressing like knives into his torso.

“I never did such a thing,” trying to recall if he had ever made a request of that kind; the only similarities were not of that nature at all. The small horse was not about to accept his degradation, and since the earnest plea had resulted in mockery, there were few peaceful alternatives. Pacis bearing down was not helping resistance, and against his will he could feel the pressure forcing both limbs to widen in a false acceptance. The aggressive caution made him shiver, the sensation meeting the hole causing it to restrict in reflex. “I already know pain well.” Yet it would not make relaxation a possibility.

There was only one thing left he could try. Understanding what it might lure, Yin twisted his head to gaze at Pacis, “I won't let you have this,” and it was meant. If the other stallion was decided on this, then it would at least not be accepted as something he had requested. The strength departed from his body, each tapered leg folding so he might collapse, if nothing would interrupt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum