Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Princess.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The Princess. on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:01 am

Kiba

Aren't your fingers burning?
{{ owo XD getting some names confused luffs? *huggles* its getting late as well xD }}

Cho growled as he watched Araceli closely, eyes narrowing a bit and a deep snort escaped from his throat at hearing her words before he shook his head and quickly reached out to grab her, pulling her to him. "I'm sorry, but you've done something that hurt, something that really upset me, my cherished one. Now you must be punished for doing so. Now, don't have me say it again!" He snarled, his eyes seemed to burn within her own, his heart was racing and yet breaking at the same time. God, this wasn't his nature but he had to prove his point. She hurt him, broke him in some way and to make her the same, he had to teach her a lesson. Then from there, they could start building back up. Or that's what he hoped anyways.

"Araceli, ..." His voice was getting impatient and surely if she didn't do what he had asked, more so tried to struggle; it would be very bad. Cho would have to do the very thing he didn't want to do. Make marks on her body, which was something he wanted to avoid as much as possible. That'd leave a much deeper impact that he didn't want to do to her.

View user profile http://chemofmat.jcink.net

27 Re: The Princess. on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:51 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
((Oh Gosh! I'm sorry o.o))

Araceli was confused with the situation she had been in. It looked like the Cho she had met was no longer here but a angry and dominating Cho had taken his place. Her small full lips quivered as he rough grabbed her pulled her to him. She could feel the muscles in his chest as she tried to pull away. Cho had claimed that Araceli had done something to upset him. Araceli was starting to think that Cho was A lunatic, she slowly back away from him as he growled her name impatiently. "W-What did I do to hurt you? she said trying to stall

Araceli's green eyes looked from him then at the door. She knew that she wouldn't be ale to escape because he was practically in front of the door. The door seemed to be her only exit, maybe she could talk to him and change his mind. "Cho I haven't done anything to hurt you" She said softly as her eyes locked onto his, she slowly raised her hands in front of her in a defensive manner. "Cho think about what your going to do, my father would not take kind to this"

28 Re: The Princess. on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Kiba

{{ its okay <3 hehe *huggles* }}

The male remained where he was, sighing deeply at hearing her pleas and questioning what was going on. The male growled a bit as he moved closer to her, shaking his head slightly as he looked her over, hating the expression on her face for it was surely something that didn't suit her at all. Of course it was obvious she was looking for an escape route but with the door shut and with his quick reflexes, it was futile. The male quickly moved once more, using his muscles and his agility to bring her close to his body before he growled deeply into her ear.

"Running away from me. You weren't even considering to give me a chance to show to you that you were paired with the best option out there." He nipped at her ear, eyes flashing slightly before his large hands mapped over her sides down to her hips. Yes, this was such a horrible thing to him. Surely an arranged marriage wasn't for everyone, he knew that. Though from what she had witnessed til now was the real him and how bad was he really? Of course he was being bad now, but it was her own fault for making him do this.

"This is saddens me greatly, Araceli. So much so, but you need to learn your lesson that hurting me makes you hurt as well." The male grabbed at her robe, pulling it away from her body, trying to bring her to the same level of nakedness as himself. Yes, this was something that should have waited on their special night, but it was obvious he had to proven himself. Had to show that he was the alpha, she was his bitch - his alphaness who needed to know her place.

29 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:42 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Araceli watched him carefully, her green eyes had shown fear in them and her small body was trembling as he watched her. As he let out a deep high she couldn't help but flinch back. She was about to move away when he growled and moved closer to her but he grabbed her once again his muscles showing as he brought her small frame close to him much larger frame. He growled deeply into her ear which caused Araceli to whimper.

As he spoke it had felt like Araceli's heart had stopped, goosebumps littered her lightly tanned skin. So Cho had been promised to her? He was the one she was supposed to marry, and she wouldn't have ran away if maybe their parents had set a meet up at least once before the wedding. A small gasp escaped her lips as he nipped her ear, it was red and now tingly from his small nip. "I-I" she stammered as she felt his rather large hands map her body from her curves to her hips. "I'm sorry Cho, I didn't know" she managed to say.

Araceli didn't know why this marriage had meant so much to Cho, she had never meet him in her life. Now he was talking about her needing to learn her lesson. "Cho Please understand! I-I was scared I never meant to hurt you" she said in a breathless voice. Her hand grabbed at her robe as he pulled It away from her body, leaving her completely vulnerable to him. She had  lightly tanned skin, and firm and perky sized c cup for breasts. Araceli's body had some curves, her stomach wasn't completely flat but it was almost there, she had almost little to no fat. Het butt was firm and shaped like a bubble.

30 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Kiba

The male remained quiet, body tensing slightly as he really didn't want to to do this at all but he had too. It was instinct, the urge to claim what was his and to ensure no one else touches what he has claimed as his. The male's eyes roamed over her body, admiring the pure beauty of it and seeing it up this close and the warmth of what was coming off of her caused his whole body to tremble. The man's heart raced, blood boiled a bit as his arousal started to grow, causing him to sigh deeply before he leaned in, growling a bit more before pressing his lips firmly - but this time a bit gentler then before.

"Then you know why I have to do what I have to do, right? You can scream, kick and hit all you want, but I have to do this." He nipped and lightly tugged at it slightly, hands grabbing her legs, pulling her towards him, a deep canine-like snarl escaped from his throat. The male's eyes narrowed as it was obvious she was trying to draw this out and it wasn't going to work anymore.

"Hands and knees or I'll really start getting ugly." Him getting uglier then what he was doing now? That was surely something that no one had ever seen before. Hell, don't think he ever got that nasty before but something was bubbling underneath his skin and he wasn't sure what it was. Anger, lust, the sickness of what he was going to do to her. The male's hands that had gripped her legs guided them into the direction of what he wanted them to do, eyes seemed to be burning and flaring as he watched Araceli closely to see if she followed through.

31 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Araceli remained still, her heart stopped as he remained quite as well. Araceli could feel his body tensing, she could feel that he didn't want to do this but he was going to because he wanted to send her a message. Araceli knew how this was going to go down, he was going to claim her and make her his, and there wasn't much she would do about it. The thought of him ravaging her virginity made her shiver, she couldn't help but look up at him. She bit her tongue holding some words back, she wanted to scream and kick him but at the same time cry and beg for him to stop.

Araceli tremble underneath him as his nipped and lightly tugged at her, his hands grabbed her legs pulling him towards him once again. His deep snarl scared her, it sent her the vibe that he held much power in him. "You don't have to!" she exclaimed as her breathing became heavy. He really didn't have to, she could learn to accept her fate but not like this.

As he commanded her to get on her hands and knees once again she didn't know what to do. She didn't want her to hurt her, not as much as he was going to do now. She could see the different emotions going through him. His hands guided her legs down and she didn't resist this time. She slowly got on her hands and knees, silent tears falling down face as she did.

32 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Kiba

Cho remained quiet, watching her closely even as she finally seemed to cave and turned onto her hands and knees. You don't have to. He knew that but it just, he feared there would be a chance if something did happen and someone took what was so special away from him, more so away from her; how could he live with himself? The male slowly moved forward, sucking on his index and middle finger as he pressed himself close against her own, the other hand grabbed the back of her neck firmly but not harshly.

"I can't take the chance of someone else taking something away from us, something that belongs to me as well as you." He snarled as his moist fingers started to caress over her clit before moving over and slowly slipping between those untouched lips. The thought of it all caused him to shaking his head as his blood boiled even more, fingers continued to rub and caress against that virgin opening before sliding in without any hesitation. Those thick, long fingers stroking and rubbing around every single vaginal wall, prepping her the best he could before finishing up the punishment that was to happen.

The man continued to push his fingers in and out slowly, scissoring them to widen her up even more before pulling them out, sucking on them afterwards as a lustful growl escaped from his throat. Cho shifted himself so he was between her legs, hands resting on her shoulders before his right hand reached down, guiding his sex towards her sex, sinking himself slowly but not hesitating one second until he was fully sheathed deep inside of her. A deep growl escaped from his throat at feeling those walls clamp down around his sex, causing him to tremble. The man gripped her shoulders firmly as he slowly pulled back a bit before sliding forward once more in a s low motion.

33 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She felt humiliated as she was on her hands and knees, she felt like a dog which was ironic because she was a lycan.  As she was on her hands and knees she couldn't help but tremble, although the room radiated happiness there was darkness that was about to happen in this room. She let out a small shiver as he felt his hand grab the back of her neck, goosebumps littered her body as she stared at the floor, her hands were planted firm on the carpet that her knuckles were turning white.

Araceli listened to his words, she didn't know how long he thought of them being an 'us' but he seemed to be using the word so freely. But to Araceli there was no us, to her she felt betrayed that he would lure her to the room just to take advantage of her, to claim her. She jumped as she felt his moist fingers caress her clit, she couldn't help her body from causing her to become wet, it was natural reaction. She let out small gasps as he continued without any hesitation to open her sex up. Tears were slowly falling to the carpet as she let out a whine.

Her heart started to beat faster as a growl escaped from his throat it sounded lustful and full of want. She felt him shift as he replaced his fingers with his own sex, A sob escaped her lips as his hands rested on her shoulders. She let out a cry as he started sinking his sex into her tight walls. Her walls started to tighten as thy tried to push him out but  he wasn't hesitating as he ripped her hymen as he filled her up. Her hands tried clawing the carpet as she let out another cry, "I-It hurt!" she cried her breathing coming out sharp as she moved her hips forward trying to create as much distance as she could. Tears were running down her face freely now as her hips quivered with pain. She bent down her head as she tried to move forward but he was holding onto her. "Please stop!" she gasped out as her walls were squeezing hard around his member.

34 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Kiba

Cho could feel her body give way as he sunk into her, which would surely bring in the pain. That was something that caused his eyes to soften as he knew it shouldn't be this way but that was beyond all hope now, wasn't it? The male kept a firm grip on her shoulders as Cho moved his hips back and forth in that continuous slow, quick thrusts, trying to keep his own noises at bay due to the fact how wonderful it felt. The male looked down at her, admiring the back muscles that she carried and it caused him to sigh faintly before thrusting a bit harder, testicles pressing up against her clit each time he fully sheathed within her.

Cho bit his bottom lip slightly before his tongue ran over his lips, muscles flexing and shifting underneath his skin as he continued to move back and forth - breaking her in with each time he fully sheathed himself inside. "So tight..." He growled a bit as he leaned over, hands reaching out to grab her own hands, lacing them together as he pressed his groin firmly against those bubble asscheeks. Oh god, she was a perfect fit, indeed. Wrapped around his thick, long dick so wonderfully which made him all the more possessive that someone would take what was obviously by right, his. The man closed his eyes as he bucked harder, smacking against her rump again and again, low growls and snarls escaped from his throat as the animal side started to surface.

35 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:27 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Araceli held her body up as he rocked against her small frame, her arms fisted into the ground as she bite her lip. Araceli's face was tear stained as her breathing was heavy and pained. He throat ached from her quite whimpering and it looked like Cho wasn't going to give her mercy by stopping. She could feel his firm grip on her shoulders, keeping her in her place as he continued rocking his hips back and forth at quick thrusts. She let out small cries as she thrusts, she could feel his testicles press up against her clit very time he thirsted into her. Her clit was radiating warmth and her walls were slick with her hymen's blood and her natural juices.

Her pleads definitely landed on empty ears as Cho continued to thrust into her, picking up his pace. Her walls stretched every time he entered her, it was like they to were fighting him off. Small shootings of pain radiated through her body. She could feel him lean over, he had murmured that she was tight, such a lewd words coming out from his mouth. Her cheeks were pink and her body was warm. Her hand were suddenly laced with his as his weight held them down, she had fisted the carpet into her hands as she cried softly, he was picking up his pace and she just wanted this to end already. Her body arched into his as she sobbed audibly now, her cries becoming louder as his low growls sounded animalistic. Her ass started to jiggle from thee amount of force he was pumping into her

36 Re: The Princess. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Kiba

The man knew that it was something he would never understand, nor feel being penetrated on the first time. One thing he knew, there would be discomfort and pain the first time. There was no denying that but he could have been really ruthless and just took her dry and paid no attention to her now non-virgin pussy. The male rested his head between her shoulder blades as he continued to buck in hard, steady thrusts, which caused the low groans to escape from his throat. Due to the sensations and how snug she was around him; as well as his orgasm approaching, it was getting harder and harder for him to keep himself controlled.

Cho was breathing heavily as he slowly shifted himself a bit, resting his head against her's before kissing and nibbling gently along her neck. His groin continued to smack and grind against her ass again and again as he made a few quick thrusts before keeping himself fully sheathed within her. Feeling those tight walls clamp down around him, quivering caused him to groan and tremble a bit as precome was already leaking against his sensitive tip, aiding into the lubrication.

The man was surely loosing himself but he kept a good, firm grip and as he felt his orgasm getting closer; his hands slowly slid away from her own before gripping her hips firmly. The lycan grunted and groaned loudly as his thrusts were hard, quick jabs before he cried out her name in a pleasuring manner as his orgasm hit. Keeping his groin firmly against her ass, the tip of his erection was pushed up against her cervix; pulsating as spurt after spurt of semen pushed through it into her womb.

37 Re: The Princess. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:58 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Araceli didn't think this is how her night would have turned out, if maybe she hadn't accepted his so called generous offer to stay at his home, if maybe she would have rejected it and just asked him to cross would things have turned out differently? Would Cho have still proceeded with his plan but taken and claimed her in the forest? Her mind was racing with what if's and scenarios. Araceli had wondered what could have been if she hadn't ran away she had actually gone through with the marriage. She didn't know why she was thinking of these things but something in her had changed. Her whole out look on how things would've been different and how Cho could've done things differently had changed. She knew that he didn't have to do this, it wasn't her fault she had run away. Araceli didn't even know who she was running away from because she had never even met Cho, this situation could've been handled another way. He didn't have to.

Araceli couldn't help but feel a sense of disgust as Cho rested his head between her shoulder blade, her small frame ready to fall as she shook, but she didn't know if it was from pain or from anger.. maybe both? Araceli had shut her mouth keeping her cries to herself, but her silent tears had been falling freely and falling into the carpet the trail of her tears journey had dried on her cheeks. Her eyes were turning red and they were all about dry from how much she had been crying. Her body moved forward as he bucked into her hard, she bit her tongue and she was sure that she could taste her own blood. She swallowed dryly as she waited for this to be over. She knew it was going to be soon, she could hear his groans of pleasure as he ravaged her more and more quickly.

As Araceli felt his lips against her neck nibbling and gently trailing her neck she leaned her head in so she covered her neck she wasn't going to allow him this pleasure. Her ass cheeks were starting to become red as he smacked against them, it was starting to sting and she could feel the tingling sensation in them. Her head was starting to cramp from looking at the ground as her hands were aching to grab the carpet as her pussy was staring to become raw and sore. Her pussy was sore from trying to fight off his member, it had been clamping and squeezing him to stop him but he was ravaging her like there was no tomorrow.

Araceli suddenly turned pale as she knew his orgasm would come, she was praying to the moon goddess that he would pull out. Was he going to pull out? He had made a point in taking her virginity to himself but was she really going to plant his seeds in her. And the thought made Araceli cry out as she squeezed down hard against his cock, she felt him shift his hands from hers to her ass and she knew that his orgasm was going to happen any second now. "C-Cho!" Araceli cried out but it was to late, he had yelled her name out and his seed were spurting into her. She could feel his sperm as her stomach felt warm, it was a feeling she couldn't describe as she stared emotionlessly at the floor. What had he done? He remained inside of her, her breathing was hard and her body radiated warmth, her face was tear stained her eyes red and she was exhausted. She was in pain. She suddenly shifted her weight onto her elbows as her body threatened to fall to the floor. "H-how could you?" Araceli said, her voice broken as she was just ready to collapse.

38 Re: The Princess. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Kiba

The man breathed heavily as the afterglow over took his body as he slowly hovered back over her, his own body trembling due to the intensity of the feelings that were pulsing through him. This, this was bad. Very bad and he shook his head, sighing deeply before he looked down at her, eyes softened at the sight of how it looked like he had broken her and it caused pain in his stomach. This, this wasn't right at all. Cho grabbed the fabric underneath him tightly, shaking his head as a low, trembling whimper escaped from his throat before he slowly pulled away from her. The male looked away, shaking his head before covering his face slightly with one hand, grumbling a bit underneath his breath before his eyes scanned over and looked back at her.

"Fuck. Fuck." The man got up, quickly walking into a room where there was a beautiful fabric was pushed aside. After a few minutes, he came out with a cloth wrapped around an ice pack before setting it down beside her. The male wrapped himself up with his robe before covering her with her own as he shifted a bit away, pacing back and forth as he wiped at his face again. Low grumbles of his native language came from his lips before his eyes looked back at her, his body tensing slightly as he groaned a bit.

"Th-that's for the pain and swelling... I'm, I'm going to call one of our doctors to ensure that you are okay. I, I ... I'm sorry..." It was for him, for there was no pleasure in it for her. Even if he dared to try to give her that pleasure, she probably would attack him or something for even getting close to her again. Damn these laws, these regulations. His father wanted to change them, wanted to be what he believed in; but he perished before doing so. Cho's father showed him how to treat a woman, how he really wanted to treat his mother but was unable to do so due to the laws and regulations.

It was his turn. Choeygal was going to change those laws, those regulations but how could he now? With his luck, Araceli didn't want to ever see him again, let alone look in his direction. The male headed out of the room where they had entered, growling faintly underneath his breath. If she ran off, it would be bad indeed for surely other lone males will smell her and she'll be in a rough night, indeed. What sickened him greatly was that after quite a few years of incidences where it would have caused her some kind of harm, he had saved her rather she knew it or not. Then this happened. He had caused her harm, she was hurt and he swore to protect her and ... god he hated himself.

"She deserved it, darlin'. Running from my own son. Distasteful."

"Enough. You didn't approve of the arrangement. Hell, you hate any female, more so in MY house. You can't even stand the maids!" Cho snarled as he looked over at his mother, whom had a platter of food, which she was nibbling off of. She snorted, rolling her eyes a bit and grumbled a bit underneath her breath.

"For fuck sake, what the hell father saw in you, I have no fucking clue. I love her, I cherished her and ever since I first saw her, I protected her, saved her from the incidences that found her. And what do I do? "

"You showed her who the alpha was, you put her in her place like your suppose to. That worthless cunt has no right to do disrespect us, you." Cho snarled as he slammed the platter out of her hands and pinned her up against the wall, his right hand gripping around her neck.

"Fuck you. You are no mother of mine. You stay the fuck away from her or you'll see the side of me that you wish you hadn't." He snarled, his body tensing up as his muscles flexed with the anger pulsing through his body. She gagged a bit due to his strength before he finally let go.

"Sir, the doctor is here."

"Thank you, Greta. Show them in." She bowed before disappearing to fetch the doctor, leading them towards the room where Araceli was. Cho watched his mother closely before he shook his head, grumbling a bit underneath his breath before he started to mix up the mess he had created. The woman sighed, rubbing her neck a bit before walking by her son and disappeared further into the house.

39 Re: The Princess. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Araceli was sore. Her whole body was sore, her muscles, her back her arms.. everything was hurting her. As Cho had stepped away from her she slowly put herself on the carpet, her body trembling as she just laid there, like she was wasn't thinking straight. Her mind was She had been deflowered and Cho had claimed her. Any male that was to go near her would know that she was mated and to another alpha at that. Was this how things were supposed to be? Were arranged marriages always like this? She had wondered why people made these arrangements, what did these arrangements even offer? What was even the advantages. Cho had aid that she was promised to the best option out there, but who decided that? Fate? Her parents? The amount of wolves in a pack? What made Cho become her arranged partner? As Araceli lay there she couldn't help but think this, her body was sore and her wind was exhausted but yet it would not shut up. 

All Araceli wanted to do was climbed into bed and just sleep this away. She wanted this to be over and in the past, maybe in her dreams she would be able to get away from this. Sleep was her only hope, sleep would make this disappear. In her dreams Araceli could subdue the pain in her body and think happy things, her dreams were her savior as they would take her anywhere and she so badly wanted to be anywhere but here. But unfortunately for Araceli sleep wasn't a Permanente option no sleep was only good for a few hours before she would have wake and face reality. And the reality was that Cho had claimed her against her will. Was this how things were supposed to play out? An alpha had to truly claim his mate to make her bow down to him, to make her completely submit.

Araceli didn't move, she just laid on the floor with her robe one now. She listened to Cho as he talked to his mother. His voice seemed angry but his mother was holding her calm. Had Cho's mom gone through what she had? Were females nothing but a body to pleasure men with? Surely not all women went through this. She had hope his wasn't going to be the fate of every other female to. A small sigh escaped her swollen lips as she watched thee door and listened.

Araceli heard that he had fetched a doctor, but all she felt was sore. Nothing was wrong with her, she just hoped she was not pregnant. At least he was even considerate enough to call her one. She opened her eyes as she looked at the door she was still on the floor and she refused to get up.

40 Re: The Princess. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Kiba

The doctor came in and sighed at seeing the sight of the woman on the carpet as she was. The female shook her head and walked over to her, gently wrapping her arms around her, guiding her back onto the cushions as she placed a cool cloth on her forehead as she started to open up her bag.

"It's alright, miss. You can just relax now. Once things are clear, I'll make sure you are returned home to your family." It was totally surprised her that Cho would do something like this. That damn woman he lived with. Such a cruel bitch and trying to keep the customs as they were. The female grabbed a few aspirin and a couple other pills and a thing of water.

"Here miss, drink. Easy now when you do." She sighed a bit as she gave them to her, aiding her if she needed it. The female grabbed a small tube, moving the robe just a bit to examine between her legs - being very careful and mindful of her. Araceli did go through a big ordeal. A big one indeed. Being the doctor on call when Cho's mother was in labor with him, she knew right then and there, he was well endowed - even as a baby. There was surely some tearing but not as bad as she thought. There was some sign that he was trying to fight the urge of what laws had laid out.

"Just take these for the next couple of days, okay? It'll help with infection and keep swelling down." She nodded gently before standing up, making sure the young woman was well covered up and warm. Her eyes softened before heading out of the room, sighing deeply before looking over at Cho as he was fully dressed in his black slacks, a black trench coat and a white button down shirt.

"Take her home, Choeygal. It's what you should have done to begin with instead of this madness. This isn't like you, not one bit." She snorted before walking out of the house. Cho remained quiet before looking over at the butler, bowing his head before heading into the room where Araceli laid. The man rested his hands into his pockets a bit, keeping his head down a bit before a deep sigh escaped from his throat before slowly walking over to her.

"I'm going to take you home. What I have done, whatever the punishment it is, I'll take it." The male shifted a bit, unsure if she would start kicking and thrashing at him which he'd give her more time, but if not; he'd pick her up and carry her to the coach that was waiting outside to bring her home.

41 Re: The Princess. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:09 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
((How'd you want this play out? Lol))

Araceli had let the female doctor move her to the couch, a small yawn escaped her lips as she watched thee woman with wide green eyes. She had curled herself on the couch her feet tucked underneath her body as her hands were wrapped around her chest, her breathing had stabilized as she shifted her gaze to the floor. Her hands gripped her robe as she twirled her fingers on it.

Araceli couldn't do anything but nod towards the woman, she was scared to go back home. What would her parents do? What would they say? Did they even want her anymore now that she was claimed. She watched the woman carefully making sure that she wasn't slipping her any sleeping pills or anything that would make her more fatigue than she already was. Her body was screaming at her to lie down and get some rest.

Araceli's grabbed the water bottle with one hand, she was immensely parched. Her other hand grabbed thee aspirin pills as she just stared at them. Her hands were shaking as she looked at thee doctor then back at the pills. She nodded towards thee woman she was grateful for the water and the pills. "T-Thank you" she managed she choke out as she drank the water greedily, her throat ached with the cold liquid that went down her throat, she then placed the pills on her tongue before sipping thee water and washing them down with thee rest of the water.

Araceli just nodded to the doctor as she couldn't help but stop yawning. Araceli didn't dare to look up at Cho, she could feel his presence and see him through her peripheral vision. Her fingers played with the empty water bottle as she waited for him to say anything. He seemed very sorry and very upset but she didn't know what to do nor what to say.

Would her father even get angry with him? After all he was just claiming what was his.

42 Re: The Princess. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Kiba

The male kept his head down a bit before he carefully picked her up. The woman really felt heavy but it was obvious her body was drained from everything and it sickened him to his stomach. This was wrong, all wrong. The male knew that stuff the doctor gave her would help as long as she took them, of course. The male shifted a bit and carried her out of the room towards outside where the carriage was waiting for the both of them. The male looked over and one of the maids came out with loose fashionable leggings and a matching lacy top, which Cho nodded as he set Araceli into the carriage. The maid walked into the carriage to join her over to her home.

"I'm sorry... " He looked at her before looking away and made a light growling sigh before he started to walk back up into the house, hands resting in his pockets of his coat. The maid closed the door and smiled gently over at her, aiding her in the clothes for after all, returning back to her house with only a robe? That wasn't suitable at all, not the least bit. The female shifted a bit and remained quiet as the carriage horses nickered and neighed a bit, bringing them back to the territory where she lived.

After a while, they arrived at her house. The maid opened the door and walked out, holding out her hand for Araceli to hold onto as she would guide her up the stairs to her house. At least one thing for sure, Cho would be able to be a bit at ease that she would make it home safe then being thrown out in the cold with unknown certainties what would happen to her. For surely that's what his mother would have happen to her and that wasn't going to fly, not one bit. When it came to Arcali, he was going to do his damn hardest to ensure his mother never messed anything up between them. If there would ever be anything between them after this.

43 Re: The Princess. on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:57 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Araceli let herself be carried by Cho, after all she was going home and far away from his home from him and away from the memory of what had happened. She didn't dare to look at him though and she so wanted to get on her own two feet but her body was exhausted and sore. Araceli sat towards the window of the carriage as he put her down, she stared out the window waiting for him to leave. She couldn't wait to get home.

Araceli ignored Cho, he sounded hurt and sorry but what he did was not a mistake what he did could've been stopped but his urge to claim her had taken over him and she wasn't just ready to forgive him she didn't know when.. or if she'd ever. As the maid closed the door Araceli looked at her she nodded towards her as she helped her get into the clothes in she had welcomed. "Thank you" she murmured to her as she crossed her hands over her chest. Her eyes peering out the window as the horses began their journey to her house.

Araceli wondered what her dad would think and what her mom would to. Would they start a war? or would they get mad at her for not upholding her 'duties'. Araceli's mind was racing with what was going to happen to her for coming home almost near the morning. Her parents would know that she had planned t run away. A small sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she took the maids hand and let her lead her up the stairs, she nodded towards her smiling as she opened the door and closed it behind her. Her heart was racing as she went up the stair case holding onto the railings as she went into her room.

There Araceli took a hot shower, making sure her skin was cleaned. Dirt and dried blood swirled the drain as she turned off the water feeling much better and much clean. She then go out and dried herself and put on a long sleeve and sweatpants. She was in thee middle of drying her hair when she heard a knock on her door. "Araceli?", it belonged to her mother, Araceli was going to open the down when her mother barged in, her father behind her. Their eyes wide with bewilderment

"Fredrick told us that you arrived just a few moments ago in a carriage, the guards said that they saw you coming from Choeyagl's territory is this correct?" Her father muttered as Araceli put down her towel. "It's true" Araceli said her lips quivering. "H-He claimed me against my will" she said in a hushed tone as her mother came by her side.

"Choeygal?" he father questioned obviously his voice holding doubt. "I doubt that, he is a very nice young man. He's the best out there." He said shaking his head as he closed thee door behind him. "You musn't lie to get out of this marriage Araceli" He said his voice becoming stern . "I didn't raise a lair, you are going back there you hear me?! And Apologizing to him."

"Father I swear! I-I'm not lying" Araceli said a few tears falling down her face as her mother hugged her. "Please don't send me back. I'm not lying Father he did claim me!" Araceli couldn't believe what she was hearing, from her own father. He didn't even believe her, how could he? She was his daughter and His only daughter at that. "I won't go back" she sobbed.

"You are going back Araceli Luna Evans!" Her father roared out using her full name which caused her to become silent. "I'm calling him right now and apologizing for having such a bad daughter. It is your duty and destiny Araceli." And with that Her father left leaving her to cry in the arms of her mother. "He  ant mom don't let him" She said sobbing as her Mother stroked her half wet hair. "Now now Araceli you mustn't argue with your father." Her mom cooed into her ear.

Her father rushed into his chambers, he couldn't believe that his only daughter could do such a thing. She was running the peace within the kingdoms and he wasn't going to have at it. He grabbed his phone ringing up Cho's phone.

44 Re: The Princess. on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Kiba

"You are so pathetic, but you are just another male." His mother snorted and walked upstairs to get herself ready for the events that were going to happen for the day. Cho tensed and growled faintly as he shifted his weight as he put his robe back over his body. He swore underneath his breath, shaking his head as a few of the maids came hurrying over to his side to aid him. No, this was surely something that always happened when his mother didn't approve and until he really had the balls to stand up to it all, it would just continue as it was. Her pretty much having power over him, being the real alpha of the house hold, the way that damn bitch of a woman wanted.

The man looked into the very room where Araceli and him were and closed the door - not wanting to ever look at it ever again. It wasn't the colorful room that it was now and it was something that will never hold its charm again and best to be forgotten. The man was about to make his way up the stairs before hearing his phone go off, which caused a deep growling sigh to escape from his throat as he picked it up.

"Hello? Choeygal here." This wasn't a very good time, not a good time at the least. It wasn't that everyone knew his number unless his mother was going against his back despite his wishes and trying to hook him up with other ladies that would be better? Heh, ladies that were just like her. Crazy, power hungry bitches that wanted nothing more but to be the alpha and rule. Fuck him and his title and all that shit. The male shifted his weight, sitting back down which caused him to grunt a bit in discomfort and pain as he leaned back against the wounds that were covering over his back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum