Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Robbery Gone Right?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:51 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The male grunted as he finally filled the husky's asshole to the brim with his cock. His tight walls clamped around his rod and it felt so damn good. He grit his teeth as he tightened his grip on the male's hips, before slowly thrusting in and out.

View user profile

27 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Kiba

Aren't your fingers burning?
The younger male gasped and tensed, trying his best to keep himself from causing more injury to himself as Lucas pushed the rest of his length up into his rectum cavity, stretching out his now non-virgin walls. The male yelped and lowered his head down even more, bangs hiding his face as his bottom lip quivered as numerous sensations overwhelmed his body from the urge to vomit, to scream, to move away. His body was frozen as the pain ripped through his body as the invaded phallus moved in and out as the other started to move, which caused TJ to grip and tear a bit at the fabric of the couch underneath him. Blood aided in the lubrication to make things slicker but none the less, it didn't ease the pain anyway, but it also didn't stop his erection from being swollen and aching for attention.

View user profile http://chemofmat.jcink.net

28 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Lucas chuckled lowly at his reactions as he continued to thrust into him at a steady pace, for his rectum was still really tight and hard to completely pound into. It had to be loosened up a bit. As he continued his movements, he then leaned his chest over on the male's back, and grabbed his noticeabley throbbing dick, rubbing it up and down.

Last edited by kianashea14 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

29 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Kiba

TJ grunted and whimpered, biting his bottom lip as the pain and burning sensation continued to rip through his body with each movement within his body. His toes curled slightly, tail flat against his back before eyes widen at feeling Lucas' body against him caused a low whimper to escape from his throat. Though things changed at feeling that large hand on his aching erection which caused TJ to gasp and moan loudly - louder then he expected. It was actually the first time he realized... was he ever been breathing through the whole time? Was that his first time to really breath? The male lowered his head again, gasping and moaning lightly as the other continued to stretch those rectum walls, own erection was dripping heavily as it seemed to start to overpower the pain overtaking his body.

Last edited by Kiba on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://chemofmat.jcink.net

30 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
(Oh haha yeah I'm sorryyy I used a name of a character in my other thread lol)

View user profile

31 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Lucas groaned loudly as his cock continued to pound into the husky's small hole. " Fuckkk, it'a too good." He then started to nip and lick the male's neck occasionally. He continued to pump TJ's throbbing, huge erection, precum leaking over his hand as he did so. It turned him on so much, he wanted to switch places so he suddenly stopped and pushed him out of the way, now bending his ass over the couch. " Fuck my ass," he said sexily.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum