Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Huntress

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A small yawn escaped her lips as she had awaken, she sat up in bed her hands rubbing her eyes. Her hair was frizzy and she was confused for a second. She looked around before grabbing her clothes from last night, as she finished dressing she heard the door open, her eyes landed on his

52The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:24 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His cheeks went red. "I haven't had the chance to get dressed yet, feel free to help yourself to some breakfast." He encouraged quickly replacing the towel wish fresh clothes before joining her out in the dining room/kitchen.

53The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:25 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Um.." she trailed off as he sat at the table. "I'm pretty sure I should get going.. but thank you for letting me crash" she chuckled lightly. She grabbed her phone and noticed it was dead

54The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:31 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"No problem Scar I should really head to work too." He nodded to her as she headed out, finishing breakfast before realizing that he had decided to let his enemy go. "Wait!" He called she still hadn't technically lett, he jumped out of his chair so quickly that it fell over.

55The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:33 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was about to leave when she heard his voice. She turned her head to look at him as an eyebrow was raised in a questionably  manner. "Yes, whats wrong?" she asked as she paused at the door.

56The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:37 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I know your a huntress and all but please don't kill me because of this." He stippednof his clothes for a second she looked shocked, then he transformed. Immidietly he leaned forward licking her cheek and nuzzling her hand with his for head a whimper escaping his throats as he wondered what she'd do.

57The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:39 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlets face turned into a horror. Had she made friends with a werewolf, she stumbled backwards falling on her ass as she scrambled away from his touch. "G-Get away!" she hissed as she had trouble getting to her feet, she reached for her weapons but she had left them in her car. she was defenseless

58The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:46 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He flattened his ears against his skull more afraid of her; not knowing she had no weapons. He let out a whimper backing further away. He was larger than a husky but not by much. Luke turned frantically searching for a mistake, he had obviously mad the wrong choice. "Y-you killed my brother? What did he do to you?" Before she could answer he slammed into the window sending it shattering into millions of shards he sent a glance at her then leaped through the window tail inbetween his legs.

59The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:50 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her eyes were wide as she watched him, she quickly stood up. She was speechless as she scrambled for words. She had killed his brother? She left remorse, she had never felt like that before. As he left she ran for the door, she was running for her car

60The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:52 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He had made a mistake trusting her had been a mistake, he needed to tell his pack he had failed, he needed to earn them befkrbit was too late. This thought replayed in his head over and over again until that was all he could think about as he charged full speed ahead.

61The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:54 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She had a huge headache because of the whiskey she had drunk earlier, her body was tiring fast so she slowed down. It was only a couple miles to her car, she definitely could walk it. She felt humiliated that she hung out with a werewolf

62The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:59 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He snorted preferring not to think about anything right now every pain step made him even more determined to reach his pack. He looked around, he would not rest until she paid for what he'd done. He let out a sig of despair as he continued to trudge forward his pace slowing.

63The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:02 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She finally reached her car as he opened her car door and slammed it shut. She can't believe she had let her guard down, she was befriending the enemy. She shook her head as she drove home, she quickly hopped into the shower and washed herself. She got out and dried herself and put on shorts and a tank before grabbing her laptop

64The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I failed Im sorry, I couldn't kill her, but now she knows who I am so we better get moving." His pack's eyes shined with grief. "Midna is who I've chosen to take Dinitri's place as Beta. I hope his spirit hears and approves my choice!" His voice rang out in the clearing as the others for once filled with hopefulness and joy congratulated Midna's new position. He began the howl each wolf joining the howl until they were a chorus of wolves in complete unison. The howl making them feel complete as if they were one as he wistful sound faded away as the moon began to sink. Instead of heading to their dens like their nightly routine. He led them off into the forest as the night creatures pressed close together they weren't stupid. They were on guard, their colors blending into the shadows as they slipped unnoticed further into the forest. A wolf pack together would be impossible for a huntress to take down, the bitch would feel his wrath. He'd take her family too if he needed.

65The Huntress - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huntress Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:26 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Scarlet was in bed by now, she had logged into her company's website and her email. Her inbox was filled with 100+ emails, how she said looking through them and responding it was a waste of her time and she had no time for this. She knew she would have to hire a second hand, her company was large and it wasn't going to shrink anytime soon. Being her own CEO came with it's perks, she could work from home and she choose her own schedule, but that didn't mean she wouldn't go down to her building where the real magic would happen. In fact Scarlet was at her company's building every 3rd day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum