Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

226The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:54 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Tease me I dare you." He laughed. "I don't believe you lost your virginity. Can't imagine you mating either! All moaning and screaming." He laughed.

227The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Why? You sad you're still a poor little virgin?" She cooed out, finding herself laughing again. "Oh yeah! Just hollerin' and screaming up a storm. I doubt a virgin like you would ever hear."

228The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:00 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He flicked his wing at her face playfully. "No! I doubt you have been broken yet!" He teased. "You never know, I Igbo have screwed a female before. Just faking I'm a virgin."

229The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:03 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana refrained from nipping at his wing, instead softly sneezing and rising to her paws. "Yeah right, I bet you have no idea how to please a lady anyways. It's so cute to know you're still a virgin!"

230The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:16 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh really? How much do you bet I could make a lady orgasm the best ever? To the point she'll never feel anything like it again?" He laughed

231The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I wouldn't know, would I?" She beamed back, raising her chin. "You'd have to show me your skills, if you really aren't a virgin, huh?"

232The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:22 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He suddenly pecked at her neck playfully. "Cmon. Do not test this bird." He laughed.  He had always had a crush on her. Despite her having a mate, he could always have a attempted quickie with her.

233The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"There's no way for me to believe unless you show me, tough guy." She hissed out playfully, pecking back at his neck gently before pulling away. "But if you're serious I suppose we should slip somewhere more private, hm?"

234The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:31 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hmm.. or we can just have a bit of fun here." He smirked. "He won't find us. Trust me." He said, nibbling at her neck. His tail flicked at her rear.

235The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:35 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"A-Are you sure?" She breathed out at his touch, a soft whine parting her lips. Now finding herself unable to say anymore as she'd lower her guard to the male.

236The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:38 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Of course." He murmured into her ear. His cock had grown, rather quickly actually. "Just a quickie. He won't find out." He grinned, going to her rear and nudging her tail out of the way.

237The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana found herself unable to protest, already spreading her legs and getting herself into a comfortable position. Lowering her head and glancing off, "B-Be quick then..."

238The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:46 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He was quick to do so. He flicked his beak, and mounted her , his cock brushing her thighs before finding her snatch, and he did not waste time penetrating her full force. His cock pulsing at the entrance. He would have done foreplay, but her mate could find them. So he wanted her right now.

239The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana was about to call it off and return home. She was faithful to Ari, but as soon as she felt Jurrek mount her she knew there was no going back. Feeling his penis against her thighs before he slammed into her caused her to moan, claws digging into the earth. "F-Fuck..."

240The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:00 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Shit Livana." He gasped. He then began to piston into her, his claws digging into her waist to stop her from running off. He knew she wouldn't but he never knew. "So fucking tight." He groaned.

241The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:02 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It took a minute for her to thrust her hips back, the guilt being washed away by pleasure as she'd thrust against him. "Oh, oh! F-Fuck, Jurrek!" She managed out. "Y-You're so big in my tight pussy!"

242The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"That's right. Talk dirty like it was the last day of your life." He groaned, his thrusting o ecomg more quicker and harsher. His cock grew inside her, but he did not stop. He wanted deeper, and he was gonna make sure she milked him of his seed, no matter what she said.

243The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:14 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I-I'm so wet for you, f-fuck--" She cut herself off to throw her head up and moan, forcing herself back against his thrusts. Pussy dripping with her juices as it would drip onto the ground beneath them. "P-Pound my slutty pussy, deeper, Jurrek, deeper! G-Go harder, fuck me until I can't walk!"

244The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:17 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Since it was his first time, it was clear he wouldn't last long. Especially inside her pussy. His paws took a firmer grip, and his hips made jittery movements. His cock then began to poke into her womb, his beak locking to her neck. No way was he letting go now. "Cum. Cum for me." He hissed softly.

245The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:21 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana's claws dug into the earth for support, slamming her hips against his jittery thrusts as she tried to  bite back her lust hungry moans. "Give me your cum!" She found herself demanding, her rump slightly raising into the air. "G-God I'm--! I'm cumming!" She screeched out before her juices would splatter all over his cock. "F-Fill me, Jurrek. C-Cum in me."

246The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He came instantly. His hot sperm erupting into her like a volcano. He harshly smashed into her as his seed passed into her womb, covering her eggs surely. He groaned softly. "Yes that's it. Milk me." He groaned as he delivered seed into her fertile body.. well hopefully fertile, he thought.

247The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:28 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yes! C-Cum in me," Livana moaned out. Her legs trembling and twitching as his hot sperm would enter her, fertilizing whatever eggs hadn't been touched. Shoulders heaving as she'd remain still, panting for air. "F-Fuck..."

248The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:31 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He bucked into her a few more times before pulling away from her, panting in pleasure. "There:. Now I am not a virgin." He grinned softly. "So.. how was that?"

249The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:35 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Whatever cum didn't reach her womb began to drip out of her pussy. She remained like that for a minute, on display for the male. "I..." She trailed off, unsure of what to say. "G-Good. I enjoyed it."

250The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:37 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Enjoyed it? Oh come on. You loved it." He laughed. "Was I better than him?" He asked with a small smug look on his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum