Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

126 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:31 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
His thrusts became rough, making her body jerk forwards. "C'mon, make your eggs open up to my seed... I seriously need impregnate you, dear..." he panted, his cock physically pulsing so that each pulse pushed against her walls. Giving her a clear sign she better cum. "This time, make sure you dry me out. I want it all in you." He grunted, his rod in clear direction to her womb, almost jabbing into it.

127 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"A-Avi, Avi...!" She repeated, certain she was drooling from the pleasure. Front legs caving in and allowing her rear to be raised into the air, legs splayed out in a shameful matter. Feeling the tip of his cock against her womb, forcing herself not to cum just to feel more of him. But she was certain she was reaching her limits, "Harder, Avi!" She had managed out, walls tightening around his cock. "C-Claim me! Destroy my pussy!"

View user profile

128 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:40 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Holy fuck.." he groaned, his claws digging into her skin. Then suddenly, there was the twitch of his cock. The first rope of seed erupted from his tip and traveled into her reproduction system, squirting all over her cervix and walls. Yet, he continued as seed continued to erupt into her.

129 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Livana found herself moaning his name multiple times, squeezing down on his cock and finally coming herself as he'd begin to shoot his load into her. Slamming her hips against his thrusts happily, despite having her front collapse minutes ago. "D-Don't stop..." She moaned out, throwing her head back. "I want my pussy dripping with your cum."

View user profile

130 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:48 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"God your pussy is so fucking good. The fact that I won't be able to pound it when you're full of eggs is sad." hepanted, seed dribbling down into her body. It was like a constant stream. He suddenly began to beat his wings, giving him more force into his thrusts. He passed her G-spot now, and the ridge of his cock was constantly dragging the barbs along it.

131 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She was a mess now. The cum was beginning to overflow, and any that wasn't reaching her fertile womb seemed to lazily dribble down her leg in small amounts. "I--" She moaned out, throwing her head back. Legs trembling happily as he still continued, "I can k-keep you busy with my ass and mouth," Livana choked out happily. "O-Oh my god, Avi!" She moaned out as he soared past her g-spot, the movement of his wings against her back. "I love you, I love y-your cock and your cum, p-please dump it all in me..."

View user profile

132 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:56 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"But your pussy.. it's the key to eggs." He pouted. His pace started to return to a passionate love making pace, his his hold on her was firm as can be. "I'll place it to make sure eggs are growing inside you." He panted, feeling her pussy pulsating with the abuse it just received. But also his clock was throbbing with another load.

133 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Y-You'll just have to be patient, then..." She trailed off. Her breathing still all over the place, legs twitching and body trembling from the pleasure. Livana was certain she'd be sore after this. "I need t-these eggs, Avi. F-For our species sake," Livana breathed out. "Or maybe I'm just--just selfish, I want your cum." Her mind was already fuzzy from the thought, "God... Avi, you're making me feel so good..."

View user profile

134 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:19 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
His cock was slowly expanding, pressing against her walls that it sort of locked them. "I know darling." He panted. "And I'm sure I will be able to fertilize your eggs. Too the point where you'll have a good amount of eggs." He said softly. his hips suddenly began to get jittery, and he gasped. A powerful rope of seed shot directly onto her cervix, and he grinded into her harshly as the ropes continued for a good long bit. "Go... Talk dirty and cum!" He groaned softly.

135 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Her battered walls still managed to squeeze in a natural need for his cock. "A-As soon as I lay them I'll be sure to give you..." She had been cut off by her own body. "Avi, darling I'm-- I'm close," Livana managed out through her moaning. Soon cumming against his rope of potent, thick cum. "I-I love your cock so much! I'm your cum dumpster! F-Fill me, Avi!"

View user profile

136 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:27 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He humped against her, and then collapsed ontop of her gently, rolling off her back to the side, panting heavily. "My god.. you are amazing... I swear.." He panted, closing his eyes.

137 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Livana let out ragged breaths of air, feeling him give in against her back with a final thrust before falling over. She remained still for a minute, before falling onto her side. Wings weakly beating from exhaustion. "There's no way I'm not pregnant now..." She trailed off lazily, gathering the strength to rest her head on his shoulder. "I'm rather grateful you need to lay on eggs, means we get to have more... fun." She breathed out, panting softly.

View user profile

138 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:32 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Well, lets hope you pushing out eggs isn't going to stretch you too much... I swear you're the best if we had to make more clutches." He grumbled with a soft smile. "Now your body will know to make yourself fertile a lot." He chuckled.

139 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"As many clutches as you want," Livana breathed. Slowly shifting despite her exhaustion to rest next to him, head on his side and staring at him lazily. "A nest, though..." She trailed off, lightly nibbling at his fur playfully. "For the eggs when they come," Livana muttered and rested a talon on him. "We shouldn't worry about that now, just keeping ourselves safe and healthy."

View user profile

140 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:44 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Well, until I see a bulge in that belly of yours, we're gonna have fun." he grinned softly, gently nuzzling her and he wrapped himself around her protectively.

141 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:56 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She couldn't help but giggle at that. Wings sprawling out as far as they could go, blanketing her and trying to cover some of him. "I suppose once we're rested up we can go again," Livana would breathe out. "I'll barely be able to walk by the time you see a buldge, hm?"

View user profile

142 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:59 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Yeah but that, you can blame me fore. I might have put so many eggs inside you." He chuckled sheepishly. His wing covering her. "If we do have a Daughter... let's keep her away from all the sexual stuff for a bit haha... She, nor her brothers if we have son's, do not need to see what we do to eachother jeez." He said, frowning.

143 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Livana found herself laughing, ears twitching for a minute as her blue eyes would study him for a minute. "No, they can discover sex their own way. As long as I know they're not out hurting others," Livana chuckled quietly before going to silence. "Ari?" She paused, shutting her eyes. "Promise me how many eggs we lay as our first clutch, we'll take good care of them? I... our species needs this. But more importantly I want to feel like a good mother and give them a safe world to live in."

View user profile

144 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:07 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He chuckled softly, then he grew silent as she spoke. "Of course, Livana. I mean... We are young yeah... some would say we're too young to raise young. But I say screw that. Our first clutch will be our main priority. And the clutch after that, and so on. Until we are too old to even reproduce." He said softly.

145 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She perked her ears, nodding her head as he spoke. "Thank you," Livana muttered quietly. Shifting again to get closer to him. "We'll make it work, Ari..." She trailed off, staring out into the cave with a soft, tired huff. "But for now, let's just enjoy ourselves like the young idiots we are. I had an elder in my old flock always complain about how all we young griffons do is mate and sleep. I suppose they were right on the mating part."

View user profile

146 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:14 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Oh we like to show of our skills." He laughed. "Elders are always jealous of our breeding skills." He grinned. "It's better to be a young idiot than be an old boring griffin just sitting and judging everybody" He said

147 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"You've shown me your skill, alright." She mused, lightly prodding at him with a paw. Tail softly flicking as she found herself growing content, "They're pretty boring. I like to bask in my youthful feathers as much as I can."

View user profile

148 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:18 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Mhm. And you have shown me your skill. Have to say, I am very impressed." He grinned, flicking her with his tail playfully.

149 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Are you really?" She cooed, reaching forward to nibble at his neck. Softly preening at his feathers before pulling away. "I must of tired you out, Ari." She muttered, going back to batting her tail against his own.

View user profile

150 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:25 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Yeah well, it was worth it. trust me." he purred, hugging her to him gently, and rolling so he laid on top of him, stomach to stomach. "As lost as I made you happy, I was happy."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum