Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

» Disaster Zoo {Kiba}
by Kitty8MyPie Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

101 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
(Yeah, I know that! I made a new account but I rarely have the proper muse, haha. Mostly linger around here as a joke, I suppose.)

"You better give me your offspring with this little stunt," Livana cooed out. Neck straining at his touch with more gentle moans parting her lips.

Last edited by Azure on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

102 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:18 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Well, tell that to your eggs. If they don't fertilize then don't blame me." He laughed. "Fuck you're tight. beg?" he asked, laughing. "It'll make me cum faster." He chuckled.

(Yeah, me neither.)

103 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:27 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Maybe they don't like you, hmm?" She couldn't help but moan. Pressing the tip of her beak against his neck and spreading her legs wider, "I want you to cum inside my slutty tight cunt and make me lay your eggs!" At this point; she had raised her voice with only a soft chorus of moans following after her.

View user profile

104 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:53 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
His tempo increased, their hips making a wet slap as they connected. His claws dug into her hips softly, and the head of his cock expanded really large against her walls. "Nearly.... there.." he groaned, slamming into her once more, and shooting his seed, groaning loudly.

105 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"You're cumming!" Livana screeched out, feeling claws sink into her hips as she slammed herself down on his penis. Walls tightening around the male as he releases into her, tongue lolling out of her mouth as her juices squirted against his cock. "G-God you know how to make me feel good..."

View user profile

106 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:08 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He roughly humped against her, making sure each squirt splashed over her G-spot and even deeper. "My gosh, your body.. I just wanna keep shooting into you.." He panted. "Think eggs will be growing now? or do you want another load." He teased, rolling his cock around her walls, his head rubbing against her g-spot.

107 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She never knew it was possible to feel this good. Tongue lolling out of her mouth in a shameful way of pleasure, eyes slowly blinking as her walls and womb gladly accepted his potent cum. "Dearest Ari," Livana breathed out. "I'd hate to say I'd always love another load, but let me clean you up, hmm?"

View user profile

108 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:45 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He pouted softly, but nodded with a chuckle. he pulled out of her, his seed seeping out the tip. "Blegh.. a waste." He sighed. "Lemme clean you up, though." He smirked, nuzzling her rear to get access to her birth hole.

109 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"You sweet little thing," Livana couldn't help but playfully chirp as he pulled out. Their love juices now mingling as they both shifted, lifting her tail for Ari as she'd nuzzle at his cum covered rod. "Such a messy boy," Livana scolded with a playful look in her eyes.

View user profile

110 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:55 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"If your pussy wasn't so tight then maybe that would have gotten into your womb to help with breeding you cheeky rascal." he huffed, suddenly stabbing his tongue into her, cleaning her juices from her.

111 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Maybe it likes the attention from you? Can't dare to part with you just yet," Livana breathed out and tensed as he would jab his tongue into her. Features softening and moaning before resting her beak against his shaft and finally pressing her tongue against it. "You taste good, love."

View user profile

112 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:14 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He grumbled softly. "Well, you taste better.. like damn... "Luckily your womb can hold that load. I'm surprised your belly isn't bloated." He chuckled. He rasped his tongue over her folds like water.

113 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Her moans were muffled as she tried to brush her tongue against his slick rod, losing a brief interest in speaking as she'd playfully lick before pulling away. "Maybe I am pregnant then, who knows?" She'd pause to moan, dipping her beak and opening her mouth. "I can't say no to more eggs." She would giggle before lightly taking his cock in her mouth.

View user profile

114 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:25 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Well, i want to keep your womb in perfect conduction, dear. If we're lucky we may have a daughter... she;ll grow up and maybe find a lover.. end up populating the species even more." He said. "So when your belly is empty once more, then maybe." He purred softly. "And you never know, I might be infertile." He playfully threatened, beginning to suck on her vagina.

115 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Livana's tongue lightly played with his cock. Vibrating it with her moans as she'd begin to bob her head up and down, only to pause to respond to him. "We'll raise her good then," Livana breathed out. Toes wiggling in pleasure as she'd go back to sucking him off. "It'd be both a blessing and a curse."

View user profile

116 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:41 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He breathed out a soft sigh as he felt her work on his rod. He playfully nipped at her lipps with his fang, before licking it again. "That's it, babe..." he grumbled softly.

117 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"You're going to make me cum again," Livana breathed out. Pressing her tongue against the tip of his cock, pinning her ears against her skull. Hind legs thrashing out at his nip, tail lashing with another soft moan. "O-Oh Ari..." Her moan was muffled as she'd go back to bobbing her head up and down, soon to stop and simply suckle on the tip of his rod.

View user profile

118 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:50 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Cum, and then you'll get punished. Next session i won't let you rest." he smirked, ticking her outer lips with his tongue.

119 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
It was very tempting to nip down on his rod, but she would keep suckling. Tongue roughly polishing his tip before pausing. "So mean.~" She would coo, a moan parting her beak. "You better not be thinking of cumming then either, I need that in me for that daughter you want." She'd growl out playfully before going back to sucking his cock.

View user profile

120 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:58 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Well you better get it inside you. I am nearly gonna blow my load, and it feels like it'll be a very... very long one." he grunted, already feeling a violent boiling within his balls, his seed wanting out to get to it's destination. He suddenly speared his muzzle into her, thrashing his tongue around her walls.

121 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Livana would of loved to respond to him, grinding against his muzzle and sprawling her legs out. "O-Oh my god, Ari!" She'd gasp out, legs twitching as her walls would tighten around both muzzle and tongue. "Please... oh god Ari, I need you."

View user profile

122 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:06 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He smirked, and pulled his muzzle away. "Well, my rod is ready if you wanna go for it." He smirked, giving her core one last time.

123 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"I need you, Ari." She'd softly whine, grinding her core into the air now that it wasn't receiving any attention. "I want your eggs, I want all of your cum in my horny pussy." She'd coo out, her legs still trembling from the amount of pleasure she had been getting until now.

View user profile

124 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:16 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Very well my dear." He said, before getting up and pouncing onto her back. It was like he slotted right into place as he mounted her. He had a more dominate attitude now, his paws firmly grasping her hips in place like he would lose grip and she'd run away. His jaws locked around her neck firmly but gently, and with all his force, his rod tore into her pussy, hilting and smashing into her G-spot in one powerful thrust. "If you want it, beg like you really want it. because right now I don't believe it." he whispered, starting to pound into her.

125 Re: The Mysteries Of Nature on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Livana let out a soft, affectionate coo at his words. A squawk soon bursting from her lips as he wasted no time slamming into her, her front limbs almost collapsing from the sudden pleasure her needy and sensitive cunt was beginning to need. "A-Ari..." She gasped out, shoulders heaving as she felt his jaw around her neck. "I need--" She cut herself off to moan, hitching a breath of air and grinding her hips against his thrusts. "I need your--!" She'd bellow out, "Your fat cock to knock me up! Fuck me as hard as you want! M-Make me your slut!"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum