Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kib's Plotters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kib's Plotters on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 pm

Kiba

Aren't your fingers burning?
Welcome to my plotting area. I've decided its time for me to change things up just a bit as its obvious its all confusing and unsure. I also realized all the babies that I have right now have no plots! I don't know how the hell that happened, but it did. So I'm going to be making their plots first and then slowly add the other plots that I have posted that I want to keep and try here as well.

So, my main enjoyments are the same as to what I posted in my profile. 

• Pregnancies (including male pregnancy)

• MxM mainly, will accept MXF if the plot is good and if I know you well

• Bestiality of any kind, Anthro x Human, Any other pairings

• Canines, or any species with knots <3

• So it'll start off with my characters that I have now with their plots and then once those plots are taken - I'll either add more or maybe make more characters. It's unknown yet by far, but we'll see how things go.

Last edited by Kiba on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:22 am; edited 5 times in total

View user profile http://chemofmat.jcink.net

2 Re: Kib's Plotters on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Kiba

My Male Plots;;

Kavik;; He is a professional doctor and he's damn good at what he does. Though he isn't what you'd call your typical doctor. He deals with males, transgenders and hermaphrodites all day long, every day, every year. He's a penis doctor, aiding on helping any conditions, rather physical, mental, emotional, ECT. He has others under him that are just as good and helps if they need a consult on anything. So if you are insecure or things aren't working out in the bedroom, come down to his building and he'll see what he can do for you.

Sora;; a creation of mine. More info on it, pm me. Sora is a unique and highly saught after doctor as he can heal and mend any wounds, no matter how serious without doing any surgery. Though there is always a price he endures the harder and more severe cases. Being cold, distant and just a plain asshole; he's not one to easily get along with, but isn't that worth trying to know anyways?

Rexander;; This border collie is a jack of a few trades. He is the principal of the county academy that goes from freshmen in high school up to senior in collage. This guy is good at what he does, even if a lot of the teachers and students don't see him. Also he has his own model magazine that one his sons is apart of, so he truly is busy all the time, but he never is afraid to have a good time I'd it comes around. Though if it comes to his sons, truly beware for he's overprotective.

Heka;; A creation snow leopard of mine. He is a cross dresser and proud of it. This young male knows fashion and wants to start his own clothing line one more. Having an overprotective brother, its hard to find friends but sometimes he becomes to flirtatious for his own good to get into trouble anyway. Despite his dreams and passion, he's trying to live his life through high school. He is the adopted son of Rexander Lovitt.

Kenallie;; A creation snow leopard of mine. This guy is a jerk all around, cold and distant, but the only time he shows somewhat any kind of compassion and care involves with his brother. Over protective, he'll have no problem getting into fights to protect his brother. This guy really has no idea nor care what his future holds, though when it comes to motorcycles, he's good to fix up and remodeling. He is the adopted son of Rexander Lovitt.

Damien;; He is a hellhound that lives in the county's cemetery. Being the protector of the area, it surely leaves others confused why he'd be out there anyways. Being an outcast of hell, he's trying to make himself part of the world around him now, but of course due to his size and everything else, he is quite a sight to behold, regardless. Despite it all, he is a sweet guy, but people are just fearful in general. 

Lucca;; Another creation of mine. This young lad is following his dreams of doing digital design / gaming developer designer in the academy. Even though he is limited into a wheelchair, he isn't going to let his dreams die due to his handicap. Also on the side, he enjoys architect designing, so many pursuits that he could follow and live a content life indeed. 

Last edited by Kiba on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 13 times in total

3 Re: Kib's Plotters on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Kiba

Movie Ideas;;

Wrong Turn;; Basically its just one idea. Of course you need to have seen any of the movies to know this plot. You also need to be acceptable to gruesome things - like killing and eating humans, ect. If not, this isn't the roleplay for you. Out of all the inbred family, my favorite is Three Finger. Either I can rp him or someone else can, or we can do two different rps where either one, we use him - doesn't matter to me.

• | - In the younger years - before they were captured and put into a mental hospital, there was another family asides the three brother's family. Out of the family there was a young girl - that actually wasn't deformed at all - in fact she was in good condition asides she couldn't talk but out of her family - she was the best hunter. It was what fascinated Three Finger. They were inseparable. Then the three brothers were taken to the mental hospital and Three Finger never saw her again. Now a bit older and getting stronger each day, the brothers are doing really well. Then one day, Three Finger was on a hunt and he ends up spotting a woman - ready to come up with a plan to attack. Though, unaware to him, she was hunting too. Hunting him. Can be a bit of battle if you want but eventually something or maybe one of them does something that the other remembers and they end up remembering. Rekindle. They end up meeting up secretly - thus making Three Finger mixing blood with a non relative - which can surely spill disaster for both their families. So in secret, they do start their own family.

• || - We can add things, change things, whatever. Just want there to be a somewhat of a romance thing going on. Or the child / woman doesn't have to be part of a family out there at all. She could have been a child that her parents were killed by Three Fingers' family or something, leaving her an orphan. There are many things we can come up with this XD

• Mad Max;; coming

Dog Soldiers;; coming

Anime Shows

Kuroko No Basket;; coming

Gangsta.;; coming

Naruto;; coming

Bleach;; coming

Last edited by Kiba on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 7 times in total

4 Re: Kib's Plotters on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Kiba

Unique Ideas

Krampus;;
  • | - a teenager (male or female/anthro/human/ect) hears the stories about Krampus but thinks its nothing more but fairy tales and Santa Claus, himself. So this teenager is a bad apple and just to scare everyone, they make a costume of their idea of what Krampus looks like. Little does this teenager know that when Christmas comes along, they'll be on the ACTUAL Krampus list and come face to face with the very one. There will be torture, abuse in this thread as Krampus is intended to do to those who are naughty. Could this turn sexual? Possibly, but don't expect it to be sunshine and roses either.

• || - centuries and centuries, there is a very faint bloodline of Krampus hybrid (human x Krampus) and when the stars are in the right alignment, thus hybrid will be more Krampus then human (despite) having a human form. The father (Krampus, himself) is awaiting for this offspring to which he'll take underneath his wing and continue the bloodline. (Incest? Possibly if its what you want to do. Or there will be victims - others whom have been bad and as punishment get sexually tortured).

• ||| - up for other ideas of course XD will add more when I think about more!

• Dinosaur;;
    | - baby bull t-rex born blind and left to die. a lone young bull raptor, cast out of its pack to defend on its own. one would think that the t-rex would be an easy meal for the young raptor, but instead the raptor sees full potential in the baby t-rex. as if it was its own baby, the raptor raised it as its own - but also teaching it how to defend its self.  which as the bull t-rex gets older, the raptor aids in any battle comes forth, making them a strange and unique team. could end up being non-sexual or sexual between the two or they create their own 'pack' of some sort? up for any ideas. all i know is that i want one of them to be blind and the other ends up aiding it. (sort of got the idea from Jurassic World)

• || - another island is formed and dinosaurs are thriving. A group of friends go there for a camping trip. Want this to be a raptor base rp. the pack will kill any of the people that don't aid into what they want. can be sexual or non, i'm up for any kind of ideas with this. though i'd love to do a raptor x human thread at some point.

• ||| - another idea was doing a predator x prey roleplay. sexual. rape / torture that can lead into consensual? or can be anything. can be a t-rex with a prey item or a raptor with a prey item? up for any ideas with this.

• Last edited by Kiba on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

5 Re: Kib's Plotters on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Kiba

Thread tracker is here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]