Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open}

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Empty Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:03 am

Eirene

Eirene
Aren't your fingers burning?

Amity froze in her tracks, breathing in the city of Edmonton's night air. It was an exceptionally cold night even for where she had been generally wandering around. Luckily, being a species like herself gave her the ability to be warm blooded. Cold was, to say the least, her last concern. There was much more to worry about. Such as food, shelter, and maybe even some cash? She had been sleeping out in the woods nearby this city for god knows how long and that was getting tiring.

Brown orbs took in the illuminated sign of a pub. Just her luck. Even though she'd spent most of her time moving from place to place it got boring and repetitive. It was always the same "sleep in the woods, hang out in pubs at night, make whatever cash she could gamble from other men", then leave again for another round in another city.

Honestly though, Amity wasn't even sure if she'd be able to settle down or try again after her last failure of a relationship. That was still lurking in the back of her mind no matter how hard she had tried to move on from it. Maybe she'd live with that memory forever.

Pushing the polished, oaken doors Amity indulged herself in the transition of warmth the pub encased her body in. There wasn't many others here. Just a few scattered males and females either drinking, throwing darts, or crowded near the Television. Finding herself a seat at the bar and taking off her light coat she ordered a shot of Icewine, drumming he fingers on the counter as she waited patiently for her beverage.

**Open to another male/female werewolf/human/vampire. I'd really like if this RP was a progressive romance and relationship that can start out badly or not depending on what you choose. I'd rather not do rape or a one night stand type deal if that's okay.

**The current setting is Edmonton, Canada. December 4th.

AMITY:

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Still looking for Pictures of him)

Name: Ajax

Species: Werewolf

Personality: Ajax is hard to read. He keeps to himself, protecting those that need the help. He is vicious when protecting himself, or a loved one. But, deep down, even if he hides it, he has the softest spot that you could ever find. A heart full of dedication, and loyalty. The only trouble is, letting it out. He can be totally oblivious to the most vivid words. Even if its being shouted at his face, he may still get it.

Height: 6'3 (in Human forum)

Outer-looks: (In Human) As Human, Ajax is tall, with Dirty Blonde hair that is short, but not too short. His eyes are a Dark Blue, almost like the what the water looks like under the Moonlight. 

Outer-Looks: (In Wolf)  Ajax takes a different look during in Wolf Forum. His fur is a Light brown, with patches of white and black splotching his fur. His eyes no longer the dark orbs, but a icy Blue, with flecks of white in them. Almost looking like the Summer sky if the light hits them right.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ajax had been sitting in the Pub for a good while, taking sips of of the class of beer in front of him.  believe it or not, Ajax had been here for the whole day. And this was only his second Glass. Ajax hardly drank. Only when he had too much to think about. Even then, he didn't drink to much. It was fear, if you could say. He would prefer to have his senses alert, and ready for anything, rather being a staggering, lumbering idiot just asking for trouble.

He whistled to himself, taking out his money, paying for the two drinks. After this, it would probably be his last. So he'd rather pay right now. He looked around the Pub, resting his eyes on the TV, studying on what was on. Seeing nothing special on, he returned his gaze on the blank distance through the wall.

What did take him out hos trance, was the Pub door swinging open. Huh, somebody else decides to join the lonesome crew of this Pub. That's the only real reason he came here. It was quiet. perfect for him. But, other than that, he paid no heed, until he felt presence just a few seats away from his own position. He looked to the side, seeing a young Woman being served. It did look like she had been outdoors for a good while. This weather was freezing, and he didn't blame her to get some warmth. 

"So, came in to relish the warmth this place gives you?" He asked softly, just so she could hear.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity barely glanced over at the male who had spoken to her a few seats down, his tone of voice soft. She'd had a number of guys speak to her whenever she visited local pubs like this, but usually they were overbearing and obnoxious. The male seemed to be a lot taller than herself by just the quick examination. That was common, seeing as Amity herself was shorter than most even for her species and gender. Their colors seemed to be contrasted too, as he sported blonde while she was a brunette. Amity didn't mind it though, it was just an observation that she usually made to the males she met. 

"Maybe, maybe not," a smirk tugged at the corners of her lips as she replied in an equal tone hinting playfulness, but refused to look at him, "what about yourself? Or are you here just for the drinks?"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly, taking a sip of his Glass of Beer, sighing softly. He glanced fully at the Female. Quite remarkable, he must say. He raised an eyebrow, studying her. She.. Well, she must be new here. Or she came here when he did not. Because, he would have noticed her if she did. He tapped on the table, thinking. "Well, quite the both." He said. "Nobody wants to be out in the cold in this weather." He stated. "And nobody can deny the good drinks this place serves." He grinned softly. "But, I just come here to get out of the cold." He said.

He took another sip of his Beer, swallowing, then clearing his throat. He took another glance at her, frowning. "I basically know everybody here.. " He started, scratching his forehead. "Why have I not seen you?" He asked tilting his head. "If you don't mind me asking, that is." He added quickly. But, it was true. She was... unique.. He hated just staring. It felt rude of him. But, she seemed different than the other Females if you could say that. In looks, just by looking at her, she seemed to hold a backbone

Eirene

Eirene

The drink had finally come, and while he was speaking towards me I downed the shot in one gulp. His words were nice to listen to, it was a pleasant conversation actually, "Well yes, they do have good service. We're in the same boat it seems like," Amity chuckled lightly before ordering another shot. 

As his second round of words came she couldn't deny it was a first someone had made that statement. It was always that cliche "you come around here often?" and then them not really caring for anything else besides what they wanted to hear. This guy was different, good different, but different. She liked that. She could get used to it. 

And she honestly wanted to find out more, "Oh, well, I usually travel from city to city, I don't stay long. I take it you're native here?" Amity inquired.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small chuckle. "It seems we are in the same boat. Aren't we?" He agreed. Maybe thats the good thing people got on , or spoke to him when he had a drink. When he didn't he was more Anti-Social. He didn't talk that much."Ah, you're a Traveller?" He asked, his interesting picking up. How would somebody Travel so much at this time of year. Sure, they could take the cold, but, it's never pleasant to be out in the cold. But, he did feel a spark of respect of this Female, the rest are ones who would rather stay in a house, stacked up in electricity, and heating. "And you could say I'm local." He stated, answering her question. "I stay close." He finished with sipping his Glass of beer.

Eirene

Eirene

"I see," Amity gave the guy a light smile, it was nice to see someone that she might be able to relate to more. Even if it was only in the sense of travel. Most people she had gotten to meet rarely did that sort of thing, they had settled down and had no sense of adventure and curiosity in their life. And, that was okay, not everyone was like herself--which was honestly the thing that made travel easier--but having someone like herself was nice. Almost comforting. No matter how short the distance was it was a nice notion to have in the back of her head.

"Oh! I'm being rude aren't I? I'm Amity," she added, her light smile growing into more of a cheerful grin.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He finally finished his Beer, gulping down the last few sips in one swig. He placed the empty beer Glass on the Table, on which the Bar-Tender took the Glass to get washed. He looked at the young Female, turning on his sleep. "Amity.... New person, with a new Name." He joked softly. "My name is Ajax." He introduced, holding out his hand for a friendly shake. A good conversation in such a dour Pub was rare to come by. So, this was a treat.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity chuckled slightly at his first comment, before replying to his second, "That's a very different name, but it's nice to meet you either way, Ajax." As Amity finished she took his hand to return the gesture. However, his skin was abnormally warm. Like her own. 

Calmly, she pulled her hand away after shaking it twice. Her eyes lingered up towards his in silence. Should she bring it up--or see if he said something first? It wasn't like her to be overthinking something. But if Ajax was really a werewolf like she was assuming, it would have been the first encounter with another since Bane.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly. "New for both, I guess." He said with a soft smile. He mentally frowned. her skin felt.... really hot.. Really warm. Which was odd for being a human. His eyes dilated very slightly as a thought came to him. She was a Werewolf?- No that must be wrong. She must have a fever... Or something like that. He knew few Werewolf's and those are really hostile, ones that actually are not hostile were hard to come by.. So, most likely that this young female was just a Human. "So, this'll be the first shot, then you're Travelling again?" He asked, chuckling softly.

Eirene

Eirene

She breathed a quiet sigh of relief, part of her glad that he hadn't brought it up. Maybe he hadn't even noticed it, maybe he just assumed she was just sick from the cold. Either way, if he was really a werewolf he would have been hostile towards her in the first place. She was silly to believe he was one otherwise, "Yea, probably. Though, in reality I'd really like to take a break from my travels for a day or two," Amity answered, honestly, "I might go rent a cheap motel or something," she murmured the last part.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, still studying her. It was weird.. It just seemed to Ajax, that Amity was just a normal person. But... it was something about the way she acts. Ajax didn't need body language to know what a Person was like. He could easily tell by the eyes. He then gave a small sigh, nodding. "True, everybody needs a break of travel." He agreed. With his acute hearing, he also heard what she murmured like she said it in a clear, loud voice.

"Well, if you are looking for somewhere, there is a Motel just a few blocks down from here." He said, looking at the Woman.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity looked over at the male again, "Oh, really?" She was surprised he had actually heard it but maybe she had said it louder than expected, "that's good, it's not too far. You know how it is at night for a woman," Amity joked. But then looked back at the counter in front of her. She wasn't one to have to worry about being kidnapped, she could fight back. Though, he and other men didn't know that.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ajax nodded slowly. "Well, not really here. It's not that dangerous." He said. "Depending on who you interact with." He stated. It was true though. Sure, this place has its troubles, but he has never heard of anything bad such as Rape of a Woman, or kidnapping. "This place is pretty quiet. That's one of the reasons why I stay close." He said. "It's safe, secure." He said with a soft smile.

Eirene

Eirene

"Well that's good, I picked a good area to travel through, then," Amity grinned, paying for her two shots and leaning forward to rest her elbows on the counter, "maybe if I decide to settle down I'll choose this place."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled softly at her comment, slightly nodding in agreement. "Well, this sure is the place to go if you don't like those troublemakers. We do still have them.. But, not much." He said. He then gave a soft sigh. "Well, if you would like, I can show you to that Motel. I have to go that way to get home anyway." He stated. There were some troublemakers going that way when he was coming here. So, he thought he better check if they were still there. No way did he want to handle with them at his own place.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity nodded, taking up the offer, "That would actually be quite nice, thank you," she stood up afterwards, sliding her light coat back around her before waiting for him to leave with her. Maybe there was more than one thing that was safe, he had that sort of protective air around him himself. But that could have also just been her imagination.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He got up, and slipped into his Jacket, and fastened it. He then noted his farewell to the Bar-tender, before following Amity to the door, and then outside. "Well, let's go." He said, looking a round. It was night, and he'd rather be going right now. Just because it was really cold. Even with the jacket on.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity replied by heading in the direction he had shown, shoving her hands deep into her pockets. It was already much colder than it had been when she first arrived--which was logical--but it sucked even more now. With a sigh that turned to frost in the air, she continued on.

"So, where do you live if you don't mind me asking," Amity inquired, wanting to know a little more about Ajax.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He whistled to himself softly, making a small tune his Mother used to hum to him as a kid, or more logical, a Pup. It was supposed to be native to his own kind, and it sounded a little like the nursery rhyme, "Jack and Jill". But sounded a little off in tone if you were to think of it as one. But, he easily heard the difference between the Werewolf one. It was a lot more slower. If he did mumble it, it would be different languages. And he didn't want to do in front of Amity. She'd think he'd gone loopy. 

He silenced himself at her question. "Oh, me? Not that far." He said, looking at her. "I live basically two streets down from the Motel." He stated.

21Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Amity had listened to his familiar tune for a bit until he answered her question, "I see, maybe I should pay you a visit later on, huh?" she joked again with a smirk before realizing how stalkerish that might have sounded, especially towards someone she had just met, "Just joking, I'm not that creepy. I promise." Amity's face reddened slightly as she looked away, 'That was definitely dumb of you, Amity.'

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, raising his eyebrows. But he couldn't help but laugh softly. "Trust me, the company wouldn't be hated." He said. "The people here keep to themselves." He grinned softly. He put his hands in his pockets.

Eirene

Eirene

The embarrassment faded away and she looked towards him again, "Oh, cool. I might take up on that then," Amitt grinned widely before sound hit her ear, they seemed to have made it to the motel now. Though, there was a group of men. Odd, that was actually the first she had come upon a group like them, "Hey, Ajax, do you know who those people are?" She inquired.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at her, a small smile on his face, before he looked forward. His curiosity, and a small spark of guard was lit within him. He stared at the group of men, his eyes holding a guarded look. "Yeah... I do know them." He said. "Those, are what you'd call the Troublemakers of this town. Not many, sure, but they are some of the Troublemakers." He stated, looking at Amity. "But, why are they here..." He murmured to himself. These guys usually hang around at the other end of Town.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity frowned, "I'm guessing we should just ignore them, right?" she said, "I mean, they can't be up to anything that bad if they're slinking around in a mote," adding, Amity nervously chuckled. She hoped they weren't really going to do anything, she didn't want to have to fight with him around. Seeing as, well, she sometimes got a little overboard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum