Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Claws & Fangs of Dominance ((For SubmissiveFlower))

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon
Bro, you should chill out

Claws & Fangs of Dominance ((For SubmissiveFlower))   Tumblr_m43anqgzSx1r3cdhuo1_500

Fallen into darkness, came another young night within the hour for those walking the path of this dark & mysterious city street. Related to all walks of life, looking for business or pleasure of the versus sorts. Among them what appears to be a handsome man, holding a serious demeanor expression.

Through his blue silver leering hues, light cream complexion, snowy white hair, slender but muscular form at a height of 6'2 all dress in black street attire. Emotionless expression of this mystifying man, cling to his face which came quite off-putting, for others crossing his path in-which the action serves this purpose. Only did his expression took a turn, with the lips forming a modest smile upon the approach a step away from his desired destination. In the heart of the city lies an rundown but quaint dinner, perfectly set in the most shady urban with the title; Detour Diner. “What a dump. Not even a dying starving mutt would eat the food out the trash from this place,” in whisper said the male with sliver hair. Despite his disgust, still the young looking man found his footing entering this establishment through the front door. Finding the interior just at bad as the exterior. Worn out carpeting in need of replacement, warped tables and chair that hardly looked clean, including the counter-tops lit under a gloomy lighting overhead, throughout the whole restraint. Likely so, there were a few clients of low standers eating here, yet surprising to find this place even having one customer. “Table for one?” Ask the hostess, after forthcoming towards the man yet he didn't answer, but manly roamed his eyes about, as if her were looking for someone. The sights set upon a middle age man, sitting himself at the far corner seated of counter area of the restaurant. And so the unknown male smiled evilly, looking towards the other male almost like prey. “I'll be seating myself at the counter, thank you, and may I have a word with your manager please,” he asked the hostess, and she immediately went to heed the kindly inquired request. Not to long after, came the manager asking, “yes... whats the problem,” rudely he worded. At that in-turn the replied was meet with a smile, while reaching the lips near the managers left ear, whispering; “this place is now close for the night, do we have an understand?” With his words a wad of cash came stuffed at the right pants pocket. A generous amount rarely refused. And so the manager cast out the few remained customers, along with the staff before setting the sigh at the door from open to close while setting the locks. Leaving only the silver-haired male and the middle aged man remaining

“Didn't think you were the one to show, since the bosses usually sends their henchmen to handle little matters, Mr. Lyle,” said the middle age man, addressing the other male as Lyle. “You know my name? I'm quite impress, considering I don't share that privilege even among friend nor allies, but with only those dead and buried. And you are, who?” Lyle asked. “No one important, just an every day hard working joe looking to keep his mouth shut, but with the right insensitive of course.” “So, this is nothing more then a shakedown I see. Very well, how much is it worth keep the matter silent to what you know?” The elder gentlemen compare to Lyle, held his tongue, since his mouth held large bits of meat from his steak dinner. Chewing slowly and loudly, being obnoxious and offensive, hindering the response to the asked question. “Nothing big, just $10.000.00 by mouthy for my silence.” “$10.000.00 per mouth? Seems quite much for nothing big ,” Lyle respond, “It's only nickles and dimes for a man like you with deep pockets. Very modest price compared to your big secret I know, so what will it be?” For a long moment, Lyle was silent with a plan expression. Setting in a frightening mood, before a sudden strong hold hand, came upon the shoulder of the extortioner. “How about we continue this conversation in a more privet surrounding, shall we?” Without the consent from the other male, Lyle forcefully in an aggressively violent manner, drag him to the kitchen back. One arm by the collar shirt he pinned the man to the wall. “What are you going to do, kill me? Your fucked if anything happens to me. You and your business dealings is neck deep in so much shit, it's enough to put you away for life if it gets out. That will happen if you kill me. Because a buddy of mine is ready to spill the beans if I don't report back in the next 5 minutes or so.” The threat appealed to no scene of fear, rather Lyle smug cocky through a smirk, “Is that all you know about me? Then you don't know the half of it Sir.”

Claws & Fangs of Dominance ((For SubmissiveFlower))   931e3ef7b68556672b76a093cc684ed0
A low but heavy growl uttered from Lyle's lips, as his mass and height form slowly doubled in size, while the sky blue eyes turn to a gold yellow color. The growls cam louder with added changes to his form. Thick gray and white fur sprouting from the skin, along with razor sharp claws and fangs, revealing the werewolf form before the blackmailer to behold, looking upon Lyle with great terror. “Did you really think I was going to allow you to extort me? Your friend has been long dead before I came to meet with you, so was it worth all the trouble? Did you even care to think about the impact of your treachery, will have on the people around you? Well, no matter, since you won't be alive to see them suffer. Your associate will suffer, your friends will suffer, your family will suffer.” Slowly Lyle began to bare his fangs, as the mans last outcry bagging for his life which heeded no since of leniency. In the end on the following scream, crimson red splattered all over the kitchen walls once the wolf ripped into the other males throat. Leaving him to choke on his own blood, to dying slowly and watched with a smug expression, feeling as though this troubling matter is now settled. However Lyle found himself handling another affair. “Who there? Show yourself!” He scented the presents of another, likely there's someone who'd watched all that had transpired here. “Come out,” he growled in a firm tone, “I know your there, hiding.”

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It was just one of those damn nights where Flo just wanted to smoke three packets of cigarettes. She was on ease, with just everything. Living in debt that was probably mountain high and working a dead end job that helped little to nothing to pay of those bills made her fur stand. She finished cleaning the tables before walking out the back door to smoke. She leaned against the wall, the stench of piss and filth filling the alley she was in. Trash and debri was littered as if the trash man had never cleaned out the cans. There was proof he hadn't since a tray of food that had been there a week earlier still stood rotted and flies gathered. A look of disgust crossed Flo's already stressed face. She shook her head as she lifted her hand that held the cigarette to her soft and full lips. In she took a drag as her head leaned against the wall, her eyes closed as her shoulders sagged for a brief moment.

She blew out the smoke a sigh escaping her lips as she continued to lift the cigarette to her mouth and inhaling and exhaling until her cigarette was smoked to the butt. She groaned in frustration flicking the cigarette to the floor, her black flats stepping over the still lite cigarette as she smashed it. As she drew her foot back she could see her cigarette blend in with the disgusting ground. She sighed as she opened the back door and walked in going straight into the restroom to freshen up, she wouldn't want to have smoke breathe for her customers it was just gross. She took out tooth paste from her cheap bag and brushed her teeth along with some mouth wash. She freshened up her hair pulling back strands that escaped and fixed her lipstick that had the color light pink on her lips. As she stepped out the ratted down restroom she went to wash some dishes over hearing a conversation with her manager and a strange man.

The man seemed to have to much pride in himself, she washed the dishes as her boss passed her whispering "Just finish the dishes and when your done quietly slip out the back door and go home" he muttered to her his breath smelling foul like always. "But you haven't paid me yet!" she protested, she knew this scum bag was putting it off. For a pig he sure had Flo wrapped around his fingers. This was the only job Flo could get, since she never went to college after high school she had to become a waiter paying her drunken fathers bills. "Shut up, I'll pay you tomorrow" he said before he had disappeared through the back door. Flo bite back some cruse words as she went back to scrubbing the dishes a little to forceful.

What an asshole, Flo though as she cleaned dried and crusted soup out of a soup bowl. She had no idea how this place was still open. Surely they would shut down soon, the food was disgusting and there was hardly ever customers in here. Flo had tried getting another job else where but her boss would call and say she wasn't worth it, another reason why she had to stay in this awful place. God knows she would do anything for money but become a prostitute. As she was nearing the end of the dishes she couldn't help but hear the strange men through the supper thin walls. It only made her want to finish those stupid dishes even faster. Her fingers were pruned due to the length of how much her hands were in the water by now. As she quietly placed the last dish in it's drawer to dry she grabbed the hand towel and dried of her hands. Flo headed towards the lockers where she had left her purse after her drag. She grabbed it and slipped out the back door before the strange men did. She walked back behind a dumpster, taking out yet another cigarette. She wasn't going home until she had another cigarette lord knew she could finish those packets in her purse if she really wanted to.

Flo leaned against the wall where the dumpster hid her. She pulled out another cigarette and lit it taking a long drag as her body relaxed. Thank god. she whispered. Her state of relaxation was quieted she had forgot to lock up in the kitchen. Muttering in annoyance she went back in but heard the cried of a man and the yelling of another. She hissed quietly as she silently slipped into the restroom that was near the back door. She pressed her small frame against the wall as she bite her lip. She tried to not cry as she heard screaming and pleading then a deathening silence. She was sure her heart was about to rip and beat out of her chest. Droplets of sweat ran down her forehead as she tried to not breath. Her heart literally dropped upon hearing the males voice that that he knew Flow was there. Slowly she grabbed the gun under the restroom floor board and wrapped her hand behind her hiding it. Her blue eyes took in the rather large silver stranger. He was rather muscular and handsome in some dark way. She squeezed the gun tightly as her eyes roamed him but she stayed quite she could feel the tension in the air

Claws & Fangs of Dominance ((For SubmissiveFlower))   LS76lvK

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

The some of it all at the very core, things did seem rather bleak for the young fox. Leading this life which clings to her like a shadow. Poor and in debt, thanks to a no good father and a boss paying her a slaves wage. How sad, but more so tragic to find these troubles only a mere burden, compared to the added load soon to come, as she crossed the path of the werewolf under this unfaithful night. What gave Flo away, likely her pungent scent Lyle smelled. If not for the three pack a day habit, drawing the attentions for even those lacking the sense of smell, could respond to airborne chemicals. “Where are you concealing yourself? (Sniff, Sniff) I can smell your reeking cigarettes odder. I can hear flow of your blood, the pound of your heart. You can't hide for long.”

Along the way in his searching, Lyle brought his footing to the back room, walking passed the locker and into the break room. He only felt to pass on the door to the restroom for effect. Setting Flo into a false sense of security, for her to believing he'd walk on by. Until, surprised he forced the door open with a hard kick. “There you are,” evilly he spoke in low tones. All the while his steps back the fox-girl to the wall, cornered to no where running away from this situation. “I thought I'd did smell a female, despite your unflattering scent. Now... what do you have behind your back? I smell a gun, let me see!” His voice sounded calm but firm to show he in control, and without fear of Flo show her own claws. “I wonder... does this one have spunk?”

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Flo knew she was going to be caught, it was the mere fact that she wasn't to far away from him and her scent was traceable. So instead of weeping and begging like any other brat would she stood her ground and waited for him to find her. It felt like seconds were hours as her heart was racing through her chest, she didn't know if she'd have a heart attack soon but surely it felt like she would some time soon. She could his footsteps approach, her ears were pricked and alert. She was trapped she knew the moment he'd step into the braking down restroom she'd be cornered. The junk of the restroom didn't even have a window for she could climb through. This was a death trap. And she prayed she'd have the courage to not flinch at the hands of death.

Her blue eyes closed for a second as she thought he'd just pass on by, but as if hell wanted her punished he didn't. It was as like a wolf playing with it's prey awaiting to attack and kill, and in this situation she was the prey he was stalking and teasing. She let out a small gasp as she heard him kick the door nearly knocking it from it's old rotting hinges. Her blue eyes widened as she stepped back seeing his much larger frame enter. She flattened her ears at his harsh words as if she should care, but a small part of her did. Cigarettes were the only thing keeping her from nearly having a nervous break down. She pointed the gun right at him her blue eyes locking themselves to his eyes as she showed no fear. "Now that you have seen it you can back off!" she snapped rudely, her voice bitter and cold. Her fingers lingered on the trigger as she held it point blank at him, unblinking. 

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

Given, the situation taking place between the murderous werewolf, preying upon this unfortunate fox much like the game cat & mouse. Lyle only acted naturally, accordingly to his instinctive nature and way of life. Such is the existence for those living the life of the guilty. The fear in her ears in-which the werewolf saw through the window to Flo's soul, knowing she is of the clever tip in their best interest, to remain quite under such serious matters, witnessing a murder. If the offered was made to spare her life in exchange for her silence, Lyle knew Flo well enough, she'll heed his words without protest given the chance. So why didn't he make the offer?

The scenes of fear within her, despite standing ground, is there. The racing heart, the trembling body, and the uncertainty expression. Right before the end, Lyle loves the moment he looks into the eyes of his prey's, as they know their going to die, during the moment of dread and hopelessness through fear. Therefore he wouldn't allow Flo to escape him, due to him wanting to furthering this torment, as if she is a plaything to him. “So this one dose have sprite,” Lyle thought once Flo drew her gun, “she'll be fun to break.” With her blue beautiful hues, looking upon the viscous wolfs own clod eyes, Flo would find the cutting shape leer, followed by the evil grin forming upon his long muzzle. “If you were to use it, you've would by now or moments ago. So why not now?” Daring her Lyle moved even closer. Enough to bring himself at the gun's edge. The barrow directly at his heart. “By all means... do shoot me. SHOOT!” He'd braked loudly while aggressively grabbing the hand in-which held the deadly arm, to be brought firmly at his chest. “(Evil Chuckle) Dose this one have the will to fight for it life? Then kill me... now!”

Last edited by Wolfen_Moon on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The situation was like no other she had ever been in, considering the fact that she had never ever witnessed a murder would make this a surprisingly first for her. Sure she lived in a horrible neighborhood where she had a double lock and knives hidden all over her house just to keep safe and she would hear in the middle of the night tires squealing along with a rain of bullets and screams but this, this was different. The blood that was splattered all over the kitchen was proof that murder made her a bit squeezy. She bit her lip remembering last night's drive by, the image of a child screaming pierced her mind along with the begs of a helpless mother. God she could go for a damn cigarette. Being in this situation just made her want to grab her packet of cigarettes and smoke them all at once. 

Her blue ocean eyes were unwavered as she watched him standing her ground firmly. It looked like Flo didn't give a damn about this man and what  he had just did but deep down she was shaking, and the proof was her arm that held the dangerous weapon it shook from time to time. She ripped her blue eyes away from his cold ones as she could feel her heart pound against her chest painfully. 'Just do it' she thought to herself as her fingers played with the trigger but she never did full press down. She let out a small gasp as he grabbed the gun's edge and dragged it towards him. Her blue eyes were now wide as she trembled slightly faltering. The pressure was to much as her finger finally pressed the trigger but it clicked. Her mouth formed into a 'o' as she tried the trigger again but it click. God damn had her boss cleared the bullets earlier today and she wasn't informed. "Shit" she whispered as she looked at the gun to the stranger 

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

Contrary to an emotional differences, comparing one to the other. Unlike Flo, Lyle took to relishing this progressive event, and all that has transpired. Savoring every passing moment, in gazing upon the fearful eyes of this lonely fox-girl, despite her strives to holding a brave front. This is the true nature of hunters, facing their prey's at their dyer point, dominating the helpless through lusting power. “What happen to that fearless spark a moment ago, when you'd drew this gun?” He asked, using his low toned but deep terrifying voice, as if to weigh in the pressure, forcing an outcome for Flo to take upon herself. “Will this one take action and bite, or fold like a frighten little mouse? There's not use baring me such burning eyes, for I know deep down your scared. Hardly you're keeping the composure of calm, with your body shivering, while your heart beats to the peek of death. Forfeit and accept your fate, since you lack the will to fight for survival.” With the uttering words had been spoken, lastly it finally happen. The finger trigger had been pulled. But sadly, to no avail presenting the expected death blow, a bullet piercing the black heart of this evil werewolf, if only the gun held even a single slug.

Brush with death, brought Lyle's eyes to shrink further, nearly close as the hues rolled back within the lids. Doing so while the grin to the muzzle stretched out on the following jolt jetting up the spine. The very rush due to this natural high, sent tingling pleasure sensation continuously, all the more Flo pulling the trigger. “Hmm... such a shame, and here I was hoping you'd would had pierced me. However you've brought me thrill I'll long remember. Too bad it couldn't have lasted longer.” The mighty paw like hand, grasping the slender wrist of Flo, tighten in forcing the hand to open, allowing the gun to fall seeing no point having it, now that her only power failed protecting Flo. Worst, she now find herself lifted and pinned against the repulsive inner walls of the bathroom, after the vicious wolf place his paw to the throat. “What to do with you now? Killing you off seem quite a shame, considering how rare it is, crossing such lovely one. But can you keep me entertained?” He question and released the hold, cruelly allowing Flo to fall on her ass. “(Evil Chuckle) Now... run or die here. I don't wish for this game to end yet. Run little fox... run.”

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Flo didn't have any idea what to do next as she stared at the empty gun, god damn how could her stupid boss clean it out leaving no bullets in them. Her heart by now was racing, it felt like she would fall to the ground and have a heart attack any day now. Her blue eyes flickered as they focused onto the stranger, he was rather large compared to her small petite frame. Flo wasn't one to back down and those words were proven wrong as she did click the trigger. She glared at him, now what? Was she going to die on this disgusting and rotting bathroom. How sad if she would because headlines would read the death of the fox girl in a run down restroom. She pinned her ears straight back, they touched her skull as she trembled slightly trying to hide her anger and fear with no avail . She gritted her teeth as she heard that he had hoped she would have pierced him. She had hoped to as well more than he. She flinched back at his touch as his rather large paw gripped her slender wrist, her eyes bugged wide open as she scowled at him.

Her flinch turned into a gasp as her body tensed as she soon felt herself being pinned against the rusty and crumbling walls of the restroom. As he released her she fell to the ground with a loud "Omph!". She glared at him from where she was on the dirty floor. How disgusting he wanted to play mouse with her. His words surprisingly sent shivers down her body as she lifted it off the floor. She wasted no time in running. Her small frame ran out the bathroom past the horrifying scene of the kitchen where the blood was scattered and a dead body lay. She gagged momentarily as she ran out the back door and screamed. She took a left running down the dirty alley where trash lay everywhere. It felt like seconds were hours as she forced herself to run down the alley daring not to look back due to fear

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

The expected response, responding to this immoral werewolf's act of cruelty. Shown through Flo's meeting gazing towards him, angrily glaring when dropping her hard on the rear, came as a natural consequence. Moreover doing so, knowing how repellant the flood is in it's current condition, which added to the insult, express vile behavior. At that, Lyle only smiled to mock the enraged glare, finding the threat insignificant to move a serious emotion. Rather then using scoffing words, yet the wolf voice fell silence to only watch Flo make her move. From picking herself off the dirty floor, to making an escape pasted the kitchen and into back street. He observed her, looking over the shoulder from the corner of the golden hue, when running pasted the anthro wolf's form, head towards the door in-which faces his back. Feeling no rush to go after her, Lyle lingered a moment, as if to give Flo a head start to giving distance, “all the more exciting, if I allow this chase to last, so run away far as you can little fox.” He muttered to himself.

Coming back to the scene of the crime, Lyle came into the kitchen, not only to find the bloody mess he made, as three other men appeared in view. Wearing gloves with matching coveralls, likely working for Lyle as cleaners. Disposing the body, while clearing all evidence. Blood, hair follicle, fingerprints, sweat, clothes fibers strands, chemical residue, even foot impressions were left with no trace. “Hey boss, a cute fox-girl ran out just a moment ago, so if you want us to take care of that one too it'll cost you extra,” said the lead man of the three. “No, that one is mine to deal on my own,” Lyle replied, “I see. So... your going to make her your new pet am I right? Why do you always play with them like this? To given a fighting chance and the opportunity to run,” the nameless man proceed to question. “How do you tame a wild dog,” Lyle went on to say, “you take away their hope, the will to fight, and the means of flight. So I must first defang and declaw the bitch, if I want her to submit herself to me.” with those words and nothing else said, Lyle set himself out into the alley, beginning the pursuit.

Sadly, Flo didn't get very far, since her pursuer carried faster legs running on all fours, which bright Lyle caught up. Before her hopes to even reach the other end of the alleyway. If it means falling into the folds of people, in this night street blending in he crows or even cry out for aid. This would have been so, if haven't for Lyle blocking her path. Hurling himself in midair, due to his standing power that brought the wolf flying over Flo and platforming himself in-front of her, a mere foot away. “What glimmer of hope, did you feel you'd had escaping me?” Baring his claw, he'd slashed her top, only tear the cloth and not one hair or cut flesh, under the mean to strip her bit by bit, starting with Flo's exposed breast, “"Will you go out in the open, looking like that" he said to dare her, before making a small rip to her pants. Even a small step risk tearing to fall off her body in a a few steps if taken, “where will you run, where will you go? Who do you have to aid you in your dyer time? Why not give up and give yourself to me?”

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Flo's breathe was coming out harsh, now she had wished she had taken those damn classes in high school and participated in physical education. Flo remember how she would bring fake notes excusing her from that day's lesson whether it running or just plain soccer. Her friends were always envious that she was always getting out of physical education but right now in the heat of the moment she was getting regret and regret playing in her mind like a broken record. She pushed herself to run even though her legs were burning with ache and pain begging for her to just stop and collapse on the floor but her adrenaline was coming in rushes making her pound the floor with her shoes hard. 'Almost there' Flo thought as she could see the light at the end of the dark alley. Her shoes would occasionally crunch on trash that was on the floor.

Flashes of the dead man at the crime scene made her push herself faster as well, the poor helpless man cries made shivers appear on her skin. She tried to calm her heart that was racing incredibly hard right now but it was no use, the strange wolf kept repeating in her mind. Damn was this alley long, Flo thought as she pushed herself her breathes coming out harsher and more desperate. Flo wasn't fat. No Flo had a killer body in which most girls would be envious because she could eat what she wanted and she wouldn't gain weight. Her breasts were perky and firm and her ass was round and firm. Though she was short it some what gave her an advantage but not really considering the fact that the strange wolf man looked very fit and in a weird way, devastatingly handsome.

Flo could hear the wolf not to far away, damn her small legs and her running skills. She didn't dare to look back now because she was sure enough that he was hot on her heels, looking back would only stump her. The end of the alley was getting near and by now Flo was very hopeful she may even make it. She let out a small gasp as the large male wolf leaped over her and stopped her right in her tracks. Her blue eyes darkened slightly, the light in them gone that represented her hope. Maybe she could scream, there was people out in the cascading darkness who knew she might even be saved. Flo let out a startled cry as the brute slashed at her top exposing a single but firm breast, on instinct one of her hands came to block it from view. Yes by now her hope had vanished in thin air like fire being pout out. Flo fumbled for words as she searched the strangers eyes, he was serious he wanted her to submit to him. But why? "Your joking!" she spat out angrily as her other hand came to grab her jeans that were falling. "Your insane you know" she said slowly as she observed him. "You think I'm going to submit to you because you simply tore my clothes almost off. There's people out there I can just scream" she threatened. "So you can forget about me submitting to you. One simply does not hand keys to an empire over" she narrowed her eyes at him

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

OOC: I was informed that this forum may close down, so how about we move it to Heavenly Sins? Here's the link: http://heavenlysins.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=224

Last edited by Wolfen_Moon on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lol i literally moved it to the new site ::

http://chemofmat.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=36

do you wish to move it to heavenly or the new chem?

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

I already moved it to Heavenly Sin's: http://heavenlysins.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=224

But if you want it in Keeping it Kinky then I'll move it there.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

No that's fine ill respond there

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

Hmmm... I just made an account in Keeping it Kinky, but whatever you want. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum