Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

love in a hopeless place (Argos)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She frowned her eyes flickering she stepped back "Cole is there something wrong?" She walked slowly to him

52love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(I can't post on the forum btw I tried doing a thread and it won't post)

53love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Ok try again)

Cole growled "Everything is just Peachy" He snarled his eyes glazed over and cold

54love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:07 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Cole I don't understand did I do something?" She now stood infront of him her eyes scanning his

(I'll try)

55love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's eyes un glazed "What? Huh" he looked at her and sighed

56love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She blinked confused "Cole?"

57love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed "I have no idea" he said softly looking into her eyes

58love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You were acting... Cold" she replied she sighed and sat on the couch

59love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed and pressed the heels of his hands to his eyes "I don't know! ok!" he snarled

60love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You don't to tell at me!" She stood up glaring at him.

61love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's eyes blazed "Watch it" he growled walking towards her and grabbing her arms roughly

62love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gasped softly trying to pull herself away "or what?" She challenged trying to break free from his grasp.

63love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:54 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Be back in a while

64love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole snarled and tightened his grip "You might get hurt" he promised his eyes blazing with cold fire.

65love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Stop Cole!" She screamed "let go" tears rimmed her eyes as she glared at him.

66love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's face hardened then snapped and softened "Oh my god, Im so sorry" he said his eyes wide and warm the fire blazing in them snuffed out. He let her go but kissed her softly apologetically

67love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:10 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Once he let go the tears spilled down her cheeks her eyes full of confusion and anger she held her arm a small faint bruise starting to appear. She pulled away from his kiss and looked away words taken away from her mouth

68love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's eyes shot to the bruises forming on her arms then shot back to her face. His eyes brimmed as she pulled away "Im so sorry" he said his voice choking up he turned and walked briskly out of the cabin and shifted to his wolf form and ran to the forest and howled painfully.

69love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:35 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her eyes glazed with tears and fought them back shr ran after him molting into her black wolf form. She looked around before starting to sprint after him following his howling once she was close enough she slowed down and watched in the shadows before stepping out "Cole?" She barked softly her eyes locked on him and her tail hung low

70love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's white pupiless eyes found her black form and narrowed in pain as he saw her "Im sorry" he whimpered his black and white form dropping in sadness. He felt horrible "I don't blame you for attacking me just kill me" he said looking up at her.

71love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whimpered softly as he saw her she went to his side nuzzling him "No Cole it's okay I'm sorry" she licked his nose in a comforting way "i wouldn't dream of living without you" she whimpered softly

72love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole growled softly at her "You should not be sorry, you did nothing' he said looking up at her. He nuzzled her face lovingly "you know i have no idea if i can be with out you now" he said sighing and meeting her eyes

73love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flattened her ears nuzzling him back "Cole I don't think I can live without you ethier" she blushed her eyes shining brightly as the moon casted over them making the forest visible to some what see

74love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole stood up licking the top of her head. His eyes scanned the shadows for anything threatening to the pair. "Come on lets go back" he said getting beside her and sighing softly relaxing.

75love in a hopeless place (Argos) - Page 3 Empty Re: love in a hopeless place (Argos) Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled looking at max licking him softly also looking around "okay let's go" she wagged her tail and started for the house

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum