Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waoh there

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He nickered as he stare into her eyes. It made him excited though when she pulled out the carrot. He sniffed at it double taking because he was acting tamed, but this female cared for her wounds SK he couldn't help it. He chewed at the carrot happily.

27 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:23 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Good boy" she murmured as she watched him take the carrot from her, she let out a sigh as she leaned against him

28 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
The carrot crunched one last time as he swallowed it. He snorted when she lean against him. His nostrils flared as he sniffed at her before going to her face. He licked it before a playful neigh escaped his lips.

29 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:30 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She couldn't help but giggle as he licked her face, she whiped her face as she leaned back stepping back as she did. "Aren't you a strange one" she said with a smile as she bent down

30 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He whinnied his hoof scraping at the ground. His muscles flexed as he shifted the bandaged slightly stained with blood. He shook his head his mane swaying before resting back down the hair wild.

31 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:37 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She inspected his wounds as she grabbed extra bandages and wraps and redressed all of them as she was close to his rear she couldn't help but wonder if he would let her stroke him. She carefully rubbed his flank her hands getting lower and lower until they reached his shaft

32 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She let her examine his wounds Hus body quivering for he was a bit new to this petting thing. Though he froze as she neared his shaft.

33 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:47 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She continued to stroke his shaft hoping to get some response from him, she didn't know why but she always wanted to try to mate with a horse, she had seen it online the other day and was intersted in exploring it

34 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He felt aroused as he oawed at the ground his tip appearing out of his sheath. He snorted nosing her softly.

35 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:06 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She smiled cooing softly, "Shh its okay" she murmured as she got fully onto her knees and sucked the tip that had poked out her heart racing

36 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He snorted again and the second her mouth began sucking on the tio his full length came out. His groin burned as his rod throbbed. He knew males mounted a female horse, but she wasn't a horse so he remain still.

37 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:10 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She gasped seeing the length of his member, it was huge! Her eyes bugged as her both hands grabbed onto it, one hand on the length and the other at his balls fondling them. She returned her mouth back on his member and tried to get a much into her mouth

38 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She could only fit a little less than half unless she would feel throat it, but his cock was thick and most likely would kill her if it swelled in her throat. He pawed at the ground his hips thrusting a bit as he felt her hands fondle his balls. A whinny escaped as he felt himself burn with pleasure.

39 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:18 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She pulled back gasping for air as she was sweating now, she stood up and stripped of her clothing, seeing a hay stacked up she walked over to it and climbed it sticking her but out like the women on the videos did. "Come here boy" she cooed waiting.

40 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He nickered when she released and went to the haystack revealing her entrance. He approached obediently unsure of what to do. He sniffed at her core taking in her scent.

41 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:22 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Her core was dripping with mositure, she patted her butt impatiently

42 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He finally understood and mounted her. He put most of weight against the hay before lining up his cock with her opening. He awaited still unsure of how to breed a human.

43 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:29 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She was nervous, this was her first time ever and she was also unsure now that his much larger body go ontop of her although she didn't really feel the weight since he relied on the hay.

44 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He than entered her. He felt the hymen and it tore. The walls expanded and he was nervous seeing her opening was small.

45 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:36 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
It was all a shock to her, she scream softly her walls stretching byond limits, "shit!" she cursed in pain

46 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He pulled back hearing the cry. He nuzzled her to comfort her. He lined up his cock again and entered slowly to let her walls get used to him.

47 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:42 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Her breathing was ragged as she tried to get used to his length, it was huge! The pain started to subside a little as she pushed back against his member

48 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
His member sunk half way in. He remain to let her walls expand without tearing. He was gentle and saw it hurt if he went to fast. Once he thought she was good he drew back thrusting in slowly precum already lubricating his rod.

49 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:47 pm

SubmissiveFlower

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
He walls were lubricated with her blood and his pre cum, she sighed in relief as the pain left her entirely. She started to moan as she felt him

50 Re: Waoh there on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He began thrusting a bit harder pleased at her relaxation. Though he was still worried due to the smell of blood, but he continued seeing it didn't bother her. He whinnied with pleasure.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum