Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a change. (Dragon Role-play. Female needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm use to having many others to talk too," Hamako said with a faint sigh. Her tail twitching as wings stretched out, a yawn coming out of her throat. Softly rumbling as she glanced at her nest, "I expect more eggs to be nested this season, maybe my own parents will raise another." She mused softly at his grin. "Other stuff? Do tell, I haven't gossiped in forever."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Huh, gossip?" He asked with a small laugh. "And it's nothing.. just stressed over what's been happening in this War." He said, looking at her, studying her. He couldn't believe that he was willing to rip this Dragons throat out when they first met.. she was just like him. Caught up on all this madness.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Let's go to the waterfall then," Hamako spoke eagerly as she brushed past him. Not even thinking twice, surely if they went for a swim in the cool refreshing water any stressful joints would be relieved, she blinked her eyes and strode onward.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"The... Waterfall?" He asked, confused. After hesitating, he followed Hamako out the Cave. Zuruck wasn't too much into water. He didn't really like it. Swimming in it that is. "Why would the Waterfall help streets?" He asked. Because, surly that was what she meant. Right?

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"The sound and the water will get your mind off things, surely I can as well." The dragoness replied happily as she carried on bounding off towards the sound, raising her chin as she refrained from spreading her wings.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He opened his mouth to object. But then he realised that she was a healer. She knew these things. He gave a small sigh. "Well, alright. By all means go ahead." He said, following close to the Female as they soon got to the Waterfall. The sound already making his smile softly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako soon came to a stop at the falls, quickly bounding into the water with loud splashes as she turned to face Zuruck. "Come on! Get in, I'll show you how to relax." She said with a smile, offering him a flick of her tail before getting deeper.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned, unsure. He was used to battle... training.. all sorts of things. Not relaxing. But, he did not argue. He followed Hamako into the water. Feeling the water cool his heated scales. He let out a small sigh, and got as deep as Hamako. "There. I'm in." He said. It was clear he wants fond of being in water. But he had to admit it was alright.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Good, good!" She said, nodding her head as she soon got deeper. Slowly beginning to paddle, coming up with some excuses to keep him in the water. "Try and stretch out, just don't focus on anything going back on at home. Think about the waterfall, think about things you like."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked as her, before grumbling softly. But didn't object any other way. Due to him not being able to think, he closed his eyes, and pictured it all in his head. And, sure enough, it made him a a little bit better than what he felt a moment ago.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako smiled, refraining from splashing him as she gently lapped at the water. "Roll onto your back, just float and think about those things." She murmured as she got deeper into the water, snaking around as the cool water felt amazing.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He did not object this time. What she said has worked so far. Right? He rolled onto his back. Using the edges of his Wings to stable himself on the cool surface. This was actually good. Why did he not think of this earlier?

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako soon slithered over closer to him, her strong legs barely even paddling as she felt terribly comfortable here. "See? What did I tell you," Hamako softy purred and showed him her teeth. She remained silent for a brief moment, her wet feathered tail trailing over his groin as she remained quiet.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly nodding in agreement. "Wouldnt think this would actually work.." He laughed softly. He he felt something trail softly over his groin. Causing him to flinch slightly as he blinked open his eyes, Hamako's tail was the object trailing over him, and he couldn't help but let a small grunt.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako simply pretended she wasn't doing anything, instead she gently nudged him over towards the falls. Her tail slowly rubbing at his sheathe, "I found out there was a cave inside." She spoke happily, glancing at him. "I'll move into there soon enough, it would be an amazing place to live."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He clenched his jaws as Hamako's feathered tail rubbed against his sheath, which was now showing signs of life at the New feeling. But he did notice that she was acting innocent. But a look in her eyes showed that it was intended. So he decided to play along. "Really?" He asked in a strained voice from pleasure. "Would be a great place to live. Wouldn't it?" He asked with a very soft groan. The tip slowly appearing from his sheath.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako soon enough wrapped the tip of her tail around his forming cock, a playful smile on her lips. She carried on guiding him, until they were at the entrance of the cave. Pulling her tail away and brushing her tail to the side as she showed off her pink flesh.

"It would be, let's check it out."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gasped softly as she wrapped her tail around his sheath. And sure enough, that only sprouted his growth. His cock slowly slithered out his sheath as she rubbed it. He wasn't fully grown when she stopped. But, when he saw her pink prize, he grinned softly as his groin tightened slightly. Fully erect. He rolled onto his belly, standing up. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

He let out a small growl, softly nosing her hind legs, close to her core lips. "I think that's a good idea." He grinned at her.

Last edited by TheRedJoker on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shivered as he nosed between her legs, playfully pulling away and heading into the waterfall. Hamako was right about the cave, it was large and had many smaller tunnels leading off, not to mention glowing crystals. Surely more than just one dragon could live here.

Now entirely drenched in water, she rolled onto her back and her legs spread out. Not to mention her wings, she couldn't take it anymore.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He followed her close, a small playful grin plastered on his face. His tail lashed slightly, and cock throbbing softly at the situation. He did take a good look around. The place was a magnificent sight. He then trailed his eyes back to Hamako. His breath hitched as she rolled onto her back. Fully displaying herself to him. He wasn't sure if he should go right to it. Or have some fun. He took the latter option, and grinned, quickly flicking his tongue over her forbidden lips.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As his tongue flicked across her lips, she let out a faint grasp as her hind legs twitched in pleasure. Hamako softly raised one of her legs in pleasure, head raising in pleasure.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned at her reaction, and slowly slipped his tongue inside her. His tongue rubbing roughly along her walls. But there was a nagging though at the back of his head. Why would she want to do this with him? He was snapping and threatening her not a few days ago... and she was still willing? Although, he was not complaining. Not one bit.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"A-ah..." She gasped out as one of her hind legs brushed against the male as he stuck his tongue inside her, the feeling was odd. Something she didn't expect, but at the same time it felt wonderful. She wasn't sure why she was doing this, but she wasn't protesting just yet.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He licked deeper, relishing the taste of her juices as they leaked onto his tongue. He placed his two clawed paws at either side of Hamako's hips, pushing his muzzle against her, his tongue flicking like a snake.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako clenched her clawed paws as she moaned and gasped, her blue hued feathers and scales seemed to warm up with his touch as he explored her. She was unable to talk, but managed to place one of her paws on Zuruck's head and carry on softly moaning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum