Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a change. (Dragon Role-play. Female needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned down at her. "You're lucky that you have your right wing who can give you enough." He chuckled, grunted as he sharply began to thrust into her, his hind claws scraping against the stone as he used his hind legs to push into her more.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her hind legs arched as he kept going, a smile forming on her panting lips as a small rumble escaped her throat. Her walls clamped around his cock, she was desperate for her own climax. Keeping it in impatiently, "A-ah! Zuruck...!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He felt her walls clasping to his cock, twitching, begging. "C'mon, Hamako.. you know you want to." He grinned at her, jerking into her quickly, pressing his tip into her G-spot as he shot out Pre-cum.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Each thrust make her walls tighten, it was hard to keep it in! Hamako bit her lip, almost drawing blood as she moaned. Her hips grinding against his thrusts, but as soon as he prodded at her g-spot she quickly came. Coating his cock in her juices, "Y-you sly dragon, I was saving that...!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned at her. "Dont worry. I can work something good into you in return." He whispered. His paws went to her hips, going rougher, and getting deeper. He groaned softly, feeling his cock begin to grow, preparing for another release. But, he wanted to give Hamako all he had.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Feeling his paws rest on her hips, Hamako placed her paws on his as she moaned at his words. Slightly arching her rump as she rammed into him, all her innocence had been taken quite swiftly thanks to the waterfall incident. "Z-Zuruck! Please, don't s-stop!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He growled, his thrusts suddenly becoming brutal, jittery, and quick. "God... that's it, Hamako.." He groaned, his cock hardening inside her, going past her G-spot. "I'm gonna..." He trailed off after his seed exploded from him like there was no tomorrow. He slowed down, giving long, rough strokes as his seed poured into her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her talons sunk into his paws, not damaging the scales luckily as he was close to climax. Her long tongue slipped out of her mouth, wheezing as the nest below them was drenched in their juices. "F-fill me, Zuruck! Use your c-cock to make me overflow!" The female dragon screeched out, soon enough he released into her. Adding more cum into her, she glanced at him with a lopsided smile.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He swirled himself around her tight passage, groaning softly. He laid down gently on her, staying inside her. "Well... maybe I have enough for one more." He panted softly. "I will let you chose." He whispered, softly thrusting inside her. Teasing her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She arched her neck to nuzzle him, wiggling out of his thrusting as she escaped the wet nest drenched in their juices. His seed leaking from her core as she soon sat down, slumping against the stone wall. "Come here, pin me up."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He winced slightly as she wiggled away, letting him fall out of her depths. But, when she slumped against the wall, beckoning him over, he grinned. He walked over, and nosed her chest, and pushed up. He rears up, putting a paw on her chest, and one on her shoulder.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"One more round," Hamako reminded him. Of course, she was coming near the end of her burst of sexual energy. She let him adjust her limps, flexing her body to meet the adjustments he had made. She placed a paw on his cheek, smiling. "I love you."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly, looking at her with a soft gleam in his eyes. "I love you too." He said. Sure enough he did. He did not feel this way with any other Dragon. So it was safe to say that. Without hesitation, he moved his hips forward, pressing his tip against Hamako's clit, then puts through easily. Due to how many times they did it, he was basically gliding through her walls. He hilted, actually a lot more deeper in this position than the others. He soon settled up. A steady pace.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A strange noise rumbled in her throat at his words, stroking his cheek lightly with her paw. A soft grin on her face, her lips quickly departed as he entered her. Pressing her neck against the cold stone as her paw clenched at his cheek. "A-ah... still huge."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, if you think your tightness has shrunk me, then you are mistaken, love." He panted as he thrusted deeply. "God your tight.." He murmured. He thrusts upwards, making her bounce slightly, making her go even deeper on his cock.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her wings spread out, growing hot at his words. Tongue slipping out of her mouth as her walls tightened around him, bouncing on his cock as she moaned and squirmed. Removing her paw from his cheek and tightening it. "A-ahh... you love my tight pussy d-dont you?"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Love it?I adore it." He growled, sharply bucking into her. He had the beeline goal to impregnate her in his mind. Like all Males do when breeding. But this urge was very strong. Smoke chuffed from his nose slightly. "You love me inside you. Tearing you up, don't you?" He asked, only going faster, and harder.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako kept grinding against his cock, thrusting into her and bucking her hips back as she dug one of her claws into his paws. Not piercing the skin as she responded with another lust heavy moan. "Y-yes! I-I love your big cock tearing up my pussy!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He sent a squirts of Pre-cum into her. He flapped his Wings slightly, pushing him deeper with the lift. "Good. Cause I'm gonna give you a lot more in the future." He panted, licking up her neck, forcing her into the cave wall forcefully. But not enough to hurt her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The female began to nip at his neck, softly and careful not to harm him as she stopped to moan. Her wings fluttering gently as she was close to a second climax. Feeling his pre-cum squirt into her, she could only gasp. "Z-Zuruck! Please, please!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His cock, finally Bevan to grow, and harden extremely inside her. Already the signs of a powerful orgasm. Surprising since he isn't long from two others. He felt her walls twitching, and tighten. He knew she was also close. The head of his cock actually prodded her cervix, only growing larger. "H-Hamako...!" He groaned.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"F-fill me up! Please, cum in me!" She gasped out, as he prodded at her crevix she let out a faint gasp of pain. The sloppy sounds they were making were only turning her on more, finally she released and squirting onto his expanding member. Soon lurching over and gently biting at his neck.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

After a few hard thrusts, he could not hold it. His seed boiled in his groin violently. "Hama-!" He cut off, and He pressed roughly into Hamako, and rope after rope of potent seed sprayed into the Female. He growled loudly, thrusting weakly into her. He couldn't keep his strength in his legs, and fell back, hugging Hamako to him as he feel onto his back, his seed dribbling into her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Zuruck!" The female let out a wail, their juices mingling as he came into her. The warm rope of his cum beginning to seep out from her core, panting heavily Hamako fell with him. His seed simply escaping from her pussy by now, she began to lick his neck.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He panted harshly, closing his eyes in exhaustion. "You really take a lot out of me.." He panted. His cock throbbed inside her. He winced slightly due to how sensitive it was. It hurt a little every time it moved inside Hamako. He shifted slightly, and his rod fell out her hole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum