Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

;; pearl catcher [o]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ;; pearl catcher [o] on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:07 am

Kiba

Aren't your fingers burning?
The waterfall was such a heavenly sight to behold, thus making it her home. Her long whiskers swaying along with the faint breeze coming off of the rocks, mist washing over her brown body. It was so wonderful here and it caused a soft growl to escape from her throat, long tail twitching a bit as her eyes scanned around, a faint sigh came from her throat. Being here alone really a lonesome place, but being a small dragon, going out in the open wasn't an option at all. Being the size of a Shire horse, she wasn't that much to really talk about, unlike the other dragons out there that were truly larger then a two story house. The forest was her home with this lovely waterfall that raced down into the rivers and streams below as she lived near the mountains.

It was decent weather and that was a good thing for her, for it made her able to catch her favorite thing in the bottom of the deep bowl of water in front of her. She dove in with ease once more, diving in deep, grabbed a good size rock and swam back up, breaking it on the rocks along the water's edge. It opened up and revealed a pearl, causing a soft murr to escape from her throat as she nuzzled into it, tail flicking as she got out, shaking herself out. It was lonely, which caused a faint sigh to escape from her throat as she placed the pearl in her jaws and trotted towards her cave a few feet away. There was a huge mound of pearls, which she placed the new one gently on the pile and sighs as she sits down, tilting her head to the side. A beautiful display, but no one to share it with, no little ones to take with them on their journey to adult hood to find their own mates. Just her. Alone. The female curled up and a faint sadden growling whine escaped from her throat.
{{ this thread I'll try to keep simple and short as possible <3 }}

View user profile http://chemofmat.jcink.net

2 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

{Sorry if my posts aren't exactly simple XP. But I'll try.}

Blizzard remain on the mountain his long body curled as he remain asleep. Most elemental dragons only awoke on their season, but something disrupted his slumber. Ice orbs fluttered open, the pupils churning to thin slits at the brightness of the cave. His long silky whiskers lay along the floor before he arose. They drooped at his drowsiness and for a minute he believed winter had arrived. A cool breeze nipped his slender bodice as he churned around from the dead end of the cave to the front. He was a bit skeptical, because the tempature was awfully warm for winter Perhaps a warm winter. her thought even with his suspicious feelings. He began moving toward the ledge his labyrinth lay and as he moved onto the hot ledge he knew it wasn't his time. Before him were blooming trees along with japanese maples and their blazing colors. "Spring." He muttered. "Why am I awake in spring." He grumbled his temper quite short at the time.  The heat beat against his pelt which reflected the sun to avoid burns. A sigh escaped his maw as he thought to himself Prehaps it is simply a late awakening. I could always go back and try to slumber at least till fall. Who am I kidding! The cycle has been disrupted. he growled his frosty breath churning to mist in the air.

He arose the wind carrying him as he flew from his abode. "Well than. Might as well get used to this blaze " He said the drowsiness he felt slowly leaving him. His whiskers whipped at the wind as he began to do his normal rounds of viewing the animals. After all he mostly saw snowshoes or deer. It was nice to see the animals lively moving around, though it did disgust him the slightest to see a few breeding. Mainly coyotes, but he averted from it. His snow white pelt with black stripes was clear and churned heads often. A few forest animals pondered why he was awake in spring, but he moved on. The warm winds felt different from the cold crisp ones and it wasn't a good type of difference. Though the heat wouldn't affect him he still found if unpleasant. It wasn't long before his hide began to burn up and he had no choice, but to land in the shade, his whiskers twitched as he sensed a nearby falls. "Whatever takes the burning away." He said. He was petty happy that the Spring dragon hadn't tormented him for being out early. Just the voice of the bright colored female made him growl.

It wasn't long before he arrived at the falls. The cool steam clinging to his pelt. His fur became sticky due to it and he approached the water. His whiskers drooped into the calm waters and he began to slowly begin entering it. It felt cold and he enjoyed it. A purr escaped his throat as he dove underneath his body quivering like it did when the snow came. Though he knew thus was no snow and he arose taking in the air. He remained there his fur drenched to show his slim body. A sigh left his maw once more as he relaxed. Moments later he arose from the water and shook his pelt which dried easily. Though something caught his eye. Something bright he had never seen. Though he knew what I was, a pearl he never saw one because the water is usually frozen over inabling him to crack the precious gems. He approached his head cocked as he admired the hill of the gems. "Beautiful" he said grasping one between his claws. He didn't plan on stealing.. Just admiring. "Now how did these get here though.." He pondered as he remain.

View user profile

3 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Kiba

{{ haha, no, no. :3 That's quite alright <3 With work being a pain, my brain is overworked - so ... my posts themselves will be pretty much simple <3 yours don't have too, my dear. }}

The female really wasn't expecting visitors, let alone another dragon that would actually come inside her cave. The female remained curled, ended up falling asleep before shifting her weight a bit, ears flick before a scent came over her nostrils, making that thick skull of her's to lift up. Her scales rattled along her back, the fur fluffed up and bristled as she spotted the male looking at her beautiful pearls, which caused her to bare her fangs. How dare they. How dare they enter her territory, her cave, touching her pearls. Sure, some dragons seek out gold and other riches, but her, she sought out those beautiful sparkling gems.

The male was quite larger then her, but it wasn't going to stop her from protecting what was rightfully her's, rather he was looking at them or not. Whatever happened to respect? The female lunged, wrapping herself around the mound of pearls, making a roaring screech, eyes narrowing at the large white male. A deep growling hiss escaping from her throat, tail flicking back and forth in frustration, scales rattling over her body as her eyes kept on him, studying him, watching him for any kind of signs of him attacking.

"What do you want? Why are you here touching my babies?" She snarled, body stiffening up, wrapping her entire streamline body around her mound of pearls. They shone and sparkled underneath her as her scales rubbed over them, body trembling slightly as well for surely, he was quite larger then she and could easily cause damage.

4 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
{Thanks! Work can be a pain XP}

It wasnt long ~as he predicted~ the owner of the gems came. The dragon wrapped her body around the pearls,and he placed it down. He arose so it was his back legs balancing on the ground, which was a defensive stance in case she decided to attack. Though his eyes were calm and the keast suprised at her reaction. With the moment he had he inspected her. The small length of her body, and how like his her horns rested just above her skull. His tail lashed as he admired her colors. How they match.. he thought as he inspected the reddish brownand creme. Of course there were many other colors he did not name, but he had little time. His gaze averted from her slim long frame to her eyes.he remain in silence as his own stare softly, yet with a cool feeling. His whiskers twitched as he took in her scent.

"I did not wish anything of you, but simply bask in the cool waters. Nkt only thag I am sorry if I harmed your precious jewels, a dragon likeme cant help but admire this impressive hill." He said his voice crisp and soothing. He showed no aggressive manned and remained in his yet defensive state, to let her know he sha'll react swiftly if she attacked. A sigh left his lips as he took the time to scan the rest before him. The cave was a suitable size and mainly had a few scattered pearls and some bedding. He shifted hjs weight Hm. Wonder if she may be an element? he couldnt help,but ponder.

{Its been simplified :DD}

View user profile

5 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Kiba

The dragon remained where she was but lowered her head a bit, a deep gruff-like huff escaping her throat as the white dragon changed his position into a defense status. Her ears twitched, eyes scanning over every individual scale that he possessed. It was if he was a white pearl, himself. Rare and unique and surely she never seen a dragon like him before... so where, where did he come from? Ears flicked, tail continued to twitch a bit as it wrapped slightly over her body and a light whine-like growl escaped from her throat, tongue rolling over her rounded muzzle.

To have him apology? That was surely unexpected which caused the female to look over the gems underneath her, a content purr escaping from her throat before lifting her head to face him once more. It wasn't normal for a male to be like this, which caused her body to tremble with interest and slight fear. Seeing and being around another dragon after such a long time? She surely forgot how to behave, let alone act like a typical dragon should when meeting someone. Though, he did something, wrong, yes? To come down and bask in the waters? Her waters? That made her quite unsure about sharing her spot with him, but he seemed tired like he traveled a long way.

"You may use my waters for the time being, but please... leave the rocks and gems be. If you are interested in some for yourself... I'll show you in a bit after my nap." Of course she would bring him to an area that she doesn't use anymore. That'll be the best bet for sure so she wouldn't lose her favorite spot. The female knew there would be more but with her lung capacity, she wouldn't be able to go as deep but with him larger then her? He'd be able to go further down and probably get the best ones. Why give him that chance? Well, it wasn't like she would be able to ever get them, herself anyways. Those would surely be one hell of a gem to give a mate one day.

The thought of that caused her body to quiver, heart flutters a bit as she looked away. The female wasn't quite sure that was the best thing to think about right now. A male invaded her territory, admiring her gems. Guess that wasn't bad, right? Just admiring them? Not taking them for if he did, he would have grabbed what he wanted and left without just sitting there and admiring them. The female shifted her weight, ears flicking a bit as she slowly uncoiled around the gems, tail flicked a bit more in a relaxed manner as her eyes softened a bit, a soft friendly growl escaped from her throat.

6 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
As soon as her expression changed at hi ssoothing words he lowered himself. The rest of his body curled around his paws. His own appearance was fine as well. His medium length body that ended in a feathery fur. Though the mane went up his back and his neck to hjs head like a slimmed back mohawk. His limbs skinng,but strong as any other creature. His eyes, just looking at them gave you goosebumps from the frozen look. Though in a warm way the cold showed. His muzzle medium length with a slight fall in the end creating almost a beak like beak though nothing like that.

His eyes were a mix of pale blue, light blue, and a bit of brown. Deeply reminding himself of the winter forests. His delicate yet strong horns curved around the middle end. They were white along with the base coat of his thick pelt that had a double coat. The first was a layer of scales, and the second a thick pelt. The coat had pretty basic colors of mainly white that helped relect the sun easily and the black whick still kept his body warm. His cold lungs caused a frosty breath each time. Black stripes fused with white creating a interesting mix.

The cold water rushed in the background as he spoke "Nice to see we cane to a comprimise.. Your gems or anything else will not be disturbed. You can trust a guardian so no need to be skeptical." He said flatly,but with a kind smile. He was only a foot or two away from the waters and his body uncurled, his back end cooling inthe water. Though there was plenty of shade the humidity was awful here and the mist caused his pelt to go sticky like before which was a bother.

View user profile

7 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Kiba

The female shifted her weight, moving away from the gems a bit, slowly curling her tail up and around her body to get comfortable. The female yawned a bit, tongue rolled over her lips, body trembling at hearing that voice of his again, which made her mind swoon slightly. What was this? Was it because she hadn't been around the company of another? Or was it just the kind that he was. The way his scales and fur mixed so perfectly together, the way the light shone on his scales caused her heart to flutter. It was unique and precious and it caused a faint cooing noise to escape from her throat, a deep sigh came from her throat. Hearing that he was a guardian really perked her head up, ears forward and eyes were alert in curiosity.

"A guardian? You, you from the mountains?" Where there really other dragons up that far? It really interested her greatly and it caused her to shift her weight a bit, tail flicking and wagging lightly in a more content manner. The female wasn't quite sure what to really expect but from a small misunderstanding and curiosity, it was starting to turn into a curiosity and wanting to know more about this male, maybe able to get companionship in some way? Or was that asking for too much right now? Best to let him cool down and relax a bit then pestering with questions, right?

"I'll sleep now... so go ahead and relax in the waters. I won't be long." She yawned, shaking her head a bit, ears flat against her skull as she closed her eyes. The female laid her thick skull on her feet, a soft purr escaping from her throat as she started to drift off. This female was a quick one to fall asleep, thus making her sleeping times quite peaceful and not so long as she falls asleep rather quickly. Though there was something else interesting about her as well while she slept. Just like the pearls that she kept, her whole body turned color just like the gem its self and just as thick.

8 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
{My shortest is 2 paragraphs.. And though my muse it great I am busy. Sorry if my topics get a bit short. Love it so far though}

The male remain not being able to help, but view her own scales. How they gleamed dimly yet brightly. A soft purr escaped his throat before regaining himself. "There are many questions I see for you to ask, but at the moment I feel drained.." He admitted. As soon as she realized and fell into slumber he slunk back into the cool waters. He lapped at it softly the liquids like mint that burned hjs throat softly. His pelt was drenched as he arose before plhnging back into the water.

"This almost feels like winter.." He said in a whisper. Though most would believe him crazy because the water had cracked from its icey barrier must a half a month ago. It was late february and it was already flaming, though january is when he leaves to his abode thats when the water begin cracking. He lay on his back his body sprawled out as his muscles relaxed.

View user profile

9 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:18 am

Kiba

{{ no worries at all love. <3 I'm loving it as well ! ^^ }}

The female allowed the male do as he wished, knowing that both of them were drained and it was best to sleep, or anything able to regain themselves before getting into more details of wanting to know one another. Or she would hope when the time came when she woke up. To really think that someone came from the mountains? Way up there? It was amazing and yet fearful, but a guardian? A guardian of what? Could she really call herself a guardian? Sure, she collected pearls, but it was for her future family one day... if she was ever that lucky. The female continued to drift into sleep, allowing the warmth of the sun, the coolness of the cave and the mist from the waterfall to wash over her. It was a good mixture that eased her into the slumber.

After a couple of hours, the female's color started to change before she lifted her head up, yawning and shaking her head. The dragoness started to shift and arch as she stretched those achy joints from sleeping for quite some time. Two hours and ready to go again. That was enough for her, though would the male still be here or would he be gone? One thing for sure, the female didn't expect him to really stay all that long anyways, right? It wasn't like he was glued to this place or anything. Ears flicked, nostrils sniffing a bit as she slowly rose up, shaking herself off.

"Hello?" Her voice ranged out in that soft, chittering tone as she made her way out into the sunlight, laying down in a submissive manner, ears forward as she cocked her head to the side in curiosity. Her scales sparkled in the sunlight, tail curling around her body as she murrs gently, licking at her scales as she admired the beauty of her home and the lovely waterfalls and water ways around her cave. Yes, this was a beautiful spot for her and she wouldn't have picked any other place.

10 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:57 am

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
After he relaxed in the water for about an hour he came out of the water shaking the droplets off. Though his fur still remain damp, which heald onto the cool. A sigh left his maw as his muscles tensed once more to support him. He groomed his fur and scales thoroughly knowing both coats need to be cleaned. His scales were a light turquoise and almost looked white. He licked at the scales before cleaning his top coat. He shookhimself once more before arising.

Though he was a guardian he like any other would groom himself thoroughly. His tail dragged against the ground as he crouched before leaping onto a neaby boulder. The boulder was shaded by a tree that had specks of sunlight. Mist swirled around the rock, but inable to reach him. His eyes were narrowed as he drew in a breath of air. He exhaled and frost swirled around his breath. It continued to swirl around before a snow flake appeared. It fluttered down before melting.

He grumbled as it withered away, melting into the ground. His eyes had a cold fire as he remain on the rock. His tail drooped over the rock and he saw her arise. His eyes softened instantly at the bright female. As she spoke a tingle ran up his body. Though he smiled as she asked hello. "Hi." He replied as he leapt from the rock the wind keeping him before dropping him. The ground shook slightly as his suddendeparture.

View user profile

11 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Kiba

The female cocked her head a bit at seeing the male in the shade and it caused a soft smile to appear over those lips of her's, ears perked forward as she greeted him by bowing her head down gently. The dragon went to the water, lowering her head down to lap at the cool liquid, body trembling as it seemed to wash over her entire being before looking around. Ears flicked, tail twitched a bit before looking at the other, eyes sparkling a bit as a soft purring growl escaped from her throat.

"Well rested, I hope?" That was surely the most important thing. Best to feel re-energized then tired these days.[/color]" The female sat down, tail curling and wrapping around her body, fur swaying and ruffling in the wind as it started to move in. It got cooler in this area when the sun started to go down, so surely the other would enjoy himself a bit better, right? Or she could only hope. The female yawned a bit, shaking her head a bit, claws digging a bit into the ground as she slowly started to stretch a bit.

"So, do you wish to see the deeper pool? You'll be able to find much better gems then these that I have." She cooed softly, slowly getting up and stretching herself out - her fully lengthy body. Not having wings was surely different to see, but it was just her breed. Her kind was a land dragon and preferred be on the ground, able to swim if needed as well. The female's ears perked forward before shaking herself off before walking - each step seemed to float as she moved, tail swishing, rolling and curling on its self as she moved along.

12 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The beautiful landscape before him.. A small oasis that on the other half of the falls was a her cave. Plenty of trees curved over offering plenty of shade and just the right amount of sunlight, which for him was not right. The falls crashed down a bit away not to far and a good sized brook rushed down calmly. On the other was a small opening along with the large boulder he had been perched on. [i] Lovely place indeed.." He thought with a smile as he sat down.

"Yes. My muscles are much more.. Relaxed. Winter put a beating on me and without the proper rest it leaves me stiff." He said as his tail wrapped around him. Thpugh he usually didnt havs much interaction with other dragons he did well with this one. She was fierce, but sweet and intelligent indeed. Cunning and a great swimmer. Though her next question caused him another grin to be painted on his face.

"Hold on.. I would love to, but I really must know your name. Im Blizzard the Winter elemental." He said his eyes bright the whole way. Though he was selfless he enjoyed announcing himself. His whiskers dropped dipping into the brook. The cool feeling rising up and coursing through his body.

View user profile

13 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Kiba

The dragon tilted her head a bit as he shifted faintly, a soft growl escaped from her throat, tail twitching as her eyes softened at hearing that he was able to cool down and rest his muscles. That was a good thing and it caused a soft smile to appear over her muzzle as she trotted over a bit, tail flicking and twirling behind her before coming to a stop. His, his name was Blizzard? A Winter... elemental? What, what was that? It was such a strange name to call one's self, right? It made her blink a bit, head tilted to the side in question as a slight cooing noise escaped from her throat.

"A, a pleasure to meet you, Blizzard. Sadly, I do not have a name, but you may call me as whatever you wish." Her ears dropped, a sad expression came over her facial features as she turned, heading towards the bigger pool of water. The female shook herself off a bit before looking over at the other, a soft murr escaped from her throat as she headed down a rocky path. To really think of having a name, a permanent one would be nice, but of course things just didn't work out that way with her, this time.

14 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:47 am

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Him himself couldn't help, but let off a pleased purr. His claws gouged the ground from his shifting movements though so he eventually calmed himself. She seemed pleased he was able to rest down, and honestly he was to. His muscles seemed so tight flying here and every ached if he made a wrong movement. Just the thought of the feeling caused him to chew at his cheek with his fangs. Oh I should stop doing that. he growled tasting metallic blood. He averted away from the feelings, and was very surprised to hear she had no name.

"How.. Strange. Hmm.." He said thinking to himself. He isn't great at names, but suddenly thoughts filled him. He looked around their surroundings and purred "Ah.. How about Ada?" He suggested. "It means from beautiful scenery." He said wondering if she would accept the offered name. It must be quite annoying not having a name and only to be called 'it'.

View user profile

15 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Kiba

The female shifted her weight, ears flicking at hearing his words and it made her look to the side in a slight bashful manner, muscles flexing underneath her scales as she really wasn't sure what he really thought of her. A creature without a name? It was truly upsetting to her but it is what it is. Ada? She turned her head, blinking a bit before she really wasn't sure what to think of it. The male really was trying to help, right? That's all that it was, right? The female shifted her weight as she inched a bit closer slightly as she cocked her head a bit to the side. 

"Ada? That, that is pretty." A soft smile came over her lips as she tilted her head a bit underneath the male's head, nuzzling into him. A soft purr escaping from her throat as she chittered softly before bounding forward a bit. It was strange, truly strange on how she was able to make a friend, if she wanted to call Blizzard a friend now even though they just met. It was one thing that surprised her for sure, but even more so, how she was able to be herself like this with another dragon.

16 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Paisely

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
He smiled at her reaction. It is truly wonderful to have a name,some may find it just weird. Its like ebing a pet and you didnt even have a choice, but he gave her a choice. If she didnt like the name shedid not have to have it. Though he found it suiting for the beutiful female it was truly up to her. Though his own reaction brightened at her excited tone "Well than.. Im glad you like it." He said his tone warm. When she nuzzled under his chin a friendly manner he rested his tail on her back.. It was almost like a hug. His own rustypurr erupted from his throat.hisbody was cold yet also had a warmth inside. His head shook as mist collected i towater dropletson his horns. "Well than, Ada. How about we go to that pool you were talking about?" He said with a smile as she departed.

His fur was slicked back unlike its usual plushness due to the mist collecting and creating water whichdampened his once dry fur. He liked this female greatly. He felt welcomed around her, and though he didnt have much interactions with other dragons and can often be awkward around them to he found he seemed like an expert with this female. A cold droplet ran down his neck in which he shook it off. His icy eyes bright as his whiskers twitched as water dripped from the tips.

View user profile

17 Re: ;; pearl catcher [o] on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Kiba

The female, now as Ada to this male, known as Blizzard caused a soft expression to come over her face as she looked in the direction of where they would be heading. The female shifted her weight, tail flicking and twirling a bit on its self before a soft cooing purring escaped from her throat, bumping and nuzzling into him, enjoying the touches and the feeling of his body against her own. It was strange on how welcoming this feeling was, it was something that she never thought would be possible to be this comfortable with someone, let alone a male. The female's ears flicked, her fur ruffling a bit, scales rattling in a confident and friendly manner as she started to lead the way towards the larger pool.

"Yes, this way then. You surely have bigger lungs then I, so surely you can get the best pearls and they'll all be yours. You can start your own collection." She cooed as she floated a bit above the ground - though she didn't have wings, she did have an ability that she can float a bit over the ground if she wanted too. It did take a bit out of her if she did it too much, but regardless, it made it easier for her when she really didn't want to walk. Guess sometimes she was just lazy to really walk. Now and then the female would look over at the male, admiring every inch of him, admiring him. A beautiful creature, indeed. It caused her heart to race, making her look away as she came to a stop after a few minutes in front of a huge pond - that almost looked like a lake.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum